LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Best Thing About Being an AB/DL

I am not sure if it is the exact right word but the only one that comes to mind is humility.

Every time I ever see someone that is weird or doing something odd, I am always reminded by my padded butt that some people are just different and who am I to judge and odd is the spice of life. Since fully embracing the community if I ever catching myself having any sort of "morally superior" or judgemental thoughts I have an anchor in sanity.

Yesterday I caught myself. An older teen or young adult man was walking into a store with a tie dye crop top stomach fully exposed. I found myself being judgemental before I caught myself. And then I thought "You do you. Rock the hell out of that thing"

• Like 1

I have been thinking about this for some time. I think people who do "weird" things are maybe the most acceptable of others. So what if that guy isn't dressing the way that is the "norm." Do what you do as long as it isn't hurting you or anyone else. I'll stop using "s now. Great post buy the way. Food for thought.

Our lifestyle can definitely be humbling but I think of that as a positive! We all judge at some point or another and as long as we remind ourselves "to each their own", life will be good ?

• Thanks 1

I find that no matter how bad my day has been, not matter how screwed up the world is watching the news at night, I can put on my thick cotton diapers, a soft t-shirt, and teddy, I can forget the troubles of the day and sleep in a safe, warm, place.

One of things I like about it is it created a community of people right here on DD that I would never have interacted with otherwise. Like most people, I live in a bubble made up of the people I live near, work with, and am related to, and that leaves out a large swath of people.

2 hours ago, Author_Alex said:

One of things I like about it is it created a community of people right here on DD that I would never have interacted with otherwise. Like most people, I live in a bubble made up of the people I live near, work with, and am related to, and that leaves out a large swath of people.

You're very wise for a baby. :rolleyes:

Plus the onsies and one-piece hammies,, bottles and paci's. Oh year, the rubber pants... Dreams can come true!

• Thanks 1