LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Did you poop your pants as a kid?

2 hours ago, CuteFantasy said:

yes i started pooping my pants in secret when i was 12 years old. i would purposely come really close to being caught because the risk felt amazing

Did it feel good to go in your pants and did you ever get diapered buddy because of it????☺️

1 hour ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Did it feel good to go in your pants and did you ever get diapered buddy because of it????☺️

it felt amazing, and no i never got caught and i didnt wear diapers until my 20s and this was when i was 12

• Like 1

I have the same experiences. I started to secretly wet and mess my underpants at about age 12, just when a sexual awakening was occurring. The feeling of wet and messy underpants was intense. I then went to a store and bought the largest pair of plastic pants I could find and wore them over my underpants. Keeping this from my parents and older sister was challenging, but I was successful, or at least if they knew, nothing was ever said. And here I am right now, wet and messy, but in a NS Supreme purple diaper. 

• 2 months later...

I've had a weird history with this. I've always enjoyed the urgency of having to poop. I love the feeling of the turtle head poking out and to this day I love pushing it out and sucking it back in until I can't do it anymore. It gives some release of pressure. When I was around 5, I got this weird feeling I can't describe. It was kind of a "high anxiety" feeling and I would go into a corner and poop into my briefs. It only happened a few times. I don't know why I did it.

Around 15, I started getting a reputation for my farts (my main fetish actually) and friends would always joke that I was going to shit my pants. So I decided to try it when I was alone. I liked taking pictures of it, but I didn't like the feeling. It was humiliating for me and I felt like a complete abomination. I secretly liked that feeling afterwards, but not the feeling of  pooping in my underwear.

In college, still with my reputation as a prolific farter, same thing happened. I said I was going to fart until I shit my pants, as a "joke." A few accidents had happened around friends before. I was with two other friends this time. One of them then dared me to do it in my underwear and he'd give me $50. Well, I did it and they were both in shock but cracking up. My friend ended up not having the money and didn't want to go to the ATM in the rain. I told him he could keep the money if he'd get on the floor on all fours like me and do it too. He actually did it. He didn't enjoy it as much. I wrote up the full story on Reddit. The other friend who didn't participate was disgusted and said we needed diapers lol.

After that, I was hooked. I do it a couple dozen times a year and usually record it.

• Like 1

I can remember my early childhood and being fascinated by pee and poop, but I think what set it off for me was a family a few houses down had four kids, and three of them (two boys one girl)  pooped in their pants.  I learned later in life they were encoprectic, but they always seemed to have a load in their pants.  For whatever reason I was fascinated that they could do it, and never seemed to be in trouble for it.  That led me to trying it and I was hooked.  My first orgasm came while I was sitting on the edge of my bed late one night with a load in the seat of my underwear when I was 11ish.    

When I got my own place in college I don’t believe I pooped in a toilet for a couple of years unless I absolutely had to.  It was always in my pants when I got home from class.  I also had a pretty nice panty collection at the time, so those got messy as well.  

Diapers came into the picture during college as well, and I wear them every day now.

And just this morning I had my first poop of the day in my soaking wet overnight diaper.  It doesn’t go away.  I’m 59 now, and would still prefer if all my pooping were done in my pants or a diaper.  I just love the feeling.

• Like 3

No, I never pooped my pants at like the school age years, but up to the age of 4 into pre-k I definitely had accidents. I don't think I deliberate did it though.  It mostly happened because I was distracted by playing or something like that and I just didn't go to the potty in time. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Baby Foo Foo said:

No, I never pooped my pants at like the school age years, but up to the age of 4 into pre-k I definitely had accidents. I don't think I deliberate did it though.  It mostly happened because I was distracted by playing or something like that and I just didn't go to the potty in time. 

That's also happened to me too buddy, when I was younger. But looking back I kinda wish I got diapered for it.???☺️❤️?????❤️

8 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

That's also happened to me too buddy, when I was younger. But looking back I kinda wish I got diapered for it.???☺️❤️?????❤️

That would have been nice come to think of it. 

• Like 1

oh yeah, i actually used to have a lot of accidents as a child. never on purpose though, hence me referring to it as an accident. i dont remember any specific cases but i dont think they ever got me back into diapers unfortunately. not like that was my intention at the time. most of them weren't poopy accidents but they always included pee. worst part is i was around 12 at the time so it was REALLY embarrassing.

• Sad 1
11 minutes ago, daryll said:

oh yeah, i actually used to have a lot of accidents as a child. never on purpose though, hence me referring to it as an accident. i dont remember any specific cases but i dont think they ever got me back into diapers unfortunately. not like that was my intention at the time. most of them weren't poopy accidents but they always included pee. worst part is i was around 12 at the time so it was REALLY embarrassing.

Why did you keep having pee-pee accidents at 12 buddy?? Was your bladder just weak?!?

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Why did you keep having pee-pee accidents at 12 buddy?? Was your bladder just weak?!?

yeah, i have what i like to call a paper bladder (basically the opposite of an iron bladder). i was made fun of ALL the time for it and i'm still embarrassed about it. i would only tell you guys because at least some people also had similar experiences

• Like 2
2 hours ago, daryll said:

yeah, i have what i like to call a paper bladder (basically the opposite of an iron bladder). i was made fun of ALL the time for it and i'm still embarrassed about it. i would only tell you guys because at least some people also had similar experiences

is that what caused you to like diapers?? Sorry you had to go to through that buddy.?? You shouldn't be embarrassed about it buddy, you were a little kid back then and there's nothing to be ashamed of. I'm glad you got through it though, and that you're a adult baby because of it.? Did you ever have to wear diapers to school because of your accidents? Or if not, did you at least consider wearing diapers to school or in public? What did your mom think about it? I've had similar experiences, although In my case it was in elementary school when I was 7 and 8. I remember I would ALSO have pee-pee accidents because I had a weak bladder. I would wet my pants like almost everyday, and that's not all. I also did poopies at home, not on purpose though I had trouble holding those in too. Plus getting on the potty was always a big to-do. So it made me not want to go. This went on and off for years until I was 12. Although I still had a couple of accidents in my pants periodically, then they completely stopped.

• Like 1
  • 10 months later...

Yes, my pants ended up with some sort of poo stain in them every day pretty much, usually a smallish lump which would get squashed in there and make a mess. It was mainly due to me trying to hold my poo in. I was very embarrassed about this problem and my mum would frequently get angry, understandably as she had to wash them. Probably about once a fortnight a bigger soiling would occur, usually at home, occasionally at school, and once when I was about 10 years old in a supermarket while out shopping with my mum and sister. I felt massively self-conscious on that occasion and got a lot of looks from people in the shop and on the bus home.

• Like 1
On 10/13/2019 at 7:59 AM, Jackk said:

I remember I pooed my pants at school when I was 10. I never liked using the toilet at school even if I only needed a wee. I'd never pooed at school as the toilets were horrible and kids used to throw wet toilet paper at anyone who was having a poo. If I didn't go before I went to school I used to wait until I got home by which time I would be really uncomfortable.

On the day it happened I had a stomachache and I didn't actually realise I needed a poo until it was too late. I was really shy and too afraid to ask to go but I started farting uncontrollably, this was when I realised I needed a poo and the kids around me were laughing and wafting the smell away from their noses. 

Then I farted again and it just came out. My friend who was sat next to me could immediately tell what had happened. I'd turned red and started crying. 

"Jack, have you pooed"

Desperately trying to hold back tears I nodded.

The teacher came over and asked what the problem was. 

"Jack's pooed his pants" my friend said. 

All the other kids in the class was laughing at me as I was led out. I had to change into my PE kit before I went back to class. I couldn't concentrate for the rest of day as I was really shaken up. The bullying from the other kids lasted for weeks.

Awwwww, poor little guy!? Sounds like you really could have used a DIAPER that day.? And a MASSIVE diaper change!???????♥️????♥️????

funny story. There’s this concert series in the summer in the local park, and sometimes my extended family goes and makes an evening of it. This was about 15 years ago.

I had a lot of young cousins then. I was about 21 myself. My mom told me to go with another of my older cousins to help watch the little ones on the playground. Like, 6 cousins between four and seven, several of whom were actually second cousins I couldn’t pick out of a line up, and about a hundred other crazy kids and their parents on this small playground. It was all I could do to keep track of where my little cousins were in the crowd.

My 4-year-old cousin said he needed the bathroom, and my thinking was (1) I have zero experience with kids that young, (2) I have zero experience taking little kids to the bathroom, (3) I can’t take him back to his mom because I’m barely keeping track of all these little kids as is.

So what did I do? I pretended like I didn’t hear him.

Concert ends. My sister is helping my aunt get all her kids and stuff in her car, and she’s giving the 4-year-old a piggy back ride to the car when the dam breaks. He peed all over her back and filled his shorts for good measure while my sister stood there with this something-is-happening-and-there’s-nothing-I-can-do-to-change-it expression

I’ve never told anyone ?????????????

• Like 1
On 10/13/2019 at 1:59 PM, Jackk said:

I remember I pooed my pants at school when I was 10. I never liked using the toilet at school even if I only needed a wee. I'd never pooed at school as the toilets were horrible and kids used to throw wet toilet paper at anyone who was having a poo. If I didn't go before I went to school I used to wait until I got home by which time I would be really uncomfortable.

I was similar and in fact I never once used the toilets at school to do a poo. Not once! The cubicles were open at the top and bottom and I was afraid that if I was sitting on the toilet someone would peer over and notice that my underpants were dirty, so I preferred to try and hold on till home time. though usually by then I had at least slightly soiled myself. 

• Like 2
7 hours ago, PetersPHP said:

I was similar and in fact I never once used the toilets at school to do a poo. Not once! The cubicles were open at the top and bottom and I was afraid that if I was sitting on the toilet someone would peer over and notice that my underpants were dirty, so I preferred to try and hold on till home time. though usually by then I had at least slightly soiled myself. 

My partner also didn't poo at school as she's afraid of public toilets and has told me about the times where she's had accidents. 

• 3 months later...
On 3/13/2020 at 12:33 PM, Three Rivers said:

I remember when I was younger about age 6 my then 4yr old brother used to poop his pants daily. My mom got so fed up with him, she put him back in diapers for several weeks. Well needless to say I was a little bit jealous.  I did manage to sneak a few and try myself.  After using only three or four I was afraid of getting caught so I stopped. 

My brother didn't know how lucky he was. 

Hey buddy! I’m just wondering about your brother. When he got put back in diapers, was he expected to use them for everything? Did your Mom go back to changing him? Thanks!

• Like 1
  • 9 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 1/29/2023 at 11:42 AM, Three Rivers said:

As far as I can remember he used them for all, and she changed and checked him daily. He got tired of it rather quickly and stopped after a few weeks. It got to be a little embarrassing for him.

That’s awesome. Did he mind being back in diapers or was he ok with it? Do you remember what kind of diapers they were?

•