LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dreams & Nightmares

I've been urinary incontinent for over 15 years and I still often have "peeing" dreams and nightmares. If I immediately awaken I'm using wetting or have just wetted my diaper. I'm pretty sure that when I have these types of dreams, I'm actually wetting even if I don't awaken. 

These are not "i'm embarrassed dreams" but usually me just peeing, needing to pee,  wetting as an incidental part of the dream, that sort of a thing. Odd that it is so common when I dream.  

Any other incontinent having wetting dreams?  

On 7/20/2019 at 9:41 PM, ThomasInWVa said:

I've been urinary incontinent for over 15 years and I still often have "peeing" dreams and nightmares. If I immediately awaken I'm using wetting or have just wetted my diaper. I'm pretty sure that when I have these types of dreams, I'm actually wetting even if I don't awaken. 

These are not "i'm embarrassed dreams" but usually me just peeing, needing to pee,  wetting as an incidental part of the dream, that sort of a thing. Odd that it is so common when I dream.  

Any other incontinent having wetting dreams?  

I don't have wetting dreams as such but during my dreams I now sort of subcconciously know I am already wet. My dreams are much more vivid and often quite in depth if I have already wet in my sleep.

I have the same kind of dreams.  Between 2-10 times a month I will have a dream that I need to pee and am searching for a bathroom.  When I do finally find one, which for some reason seems to take a long time, I use it to my great relief.  Of course when I wake up in the morning my diaper is soaked.  This has been going on for many years in addition to my daytime incontinence.  At night I wear a tape-up diaper with a thick cotton pad inside and a PUL pant over that.  My bed is protected with a large washable pad.  During the day I'll wear an appropriate diaper depending on what I'll be doing that day. 

3 hours ago, Padded53 said:

I have the same kind of dreams.  Between 2-10 times a month I will have a dream that I need to pee and am searching for a bathroom.  When I do finally find one, which for some reason seems to take a long time, I use it to my great relief.  Of course when I wake up in the morning my diaper is soaked.  This has been going on for many years in addition to my daytime incontinence.  At night I wear a tape-up diaper with a thick cotton pad inside and a PUL pant over that.  My bed is protected with a large washable pad.  During the day I'll wear an appropriate diaper depending on what I'll be doing that day. 

Fascinating. I've had some really goofy nonsensical dreams. For some reason, this sounds totally normal :rolleyes:!

• 4 weeks later...

I've always had those kinds of dreams, Just glad I wear diapers now as when I have those dreams now I don't have to convince myself to wake up (Yes, I can wake myself up, and no, its not easy to do). Now I can just keep sleeping, or if it does wake me up, I can just go back to sleep.