LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How do you overcome the medical fear of a homemade stent?

Hi all, I'm a new member.  I've been reading this forum for a few years, and finally got the courage to start posting.

I've been using catheters and diapers to live my fantasy of having no control, and It mostly does the job.  However, I see the posts on stents and how you can feel it when your bladder voids and it is something I really want to experience.  However, I am afraid of getting it wrong and ending up in the emergency room.  I am at the borderline of just doing it, but my fear of public exposure is keeping me from it.

Just now I am using a modified catheter to form a sort of stent. Into the silicone catheter I have inserted a blade to cut a slit from just beyond the position of the outer sphincter for about two inches, along the catheter, being careful to avoid the inflation line. I do inflate the catheter at the time to insure the inflation line remains undamaged. Silicone cuts easily and if it has a longitudional marking, all the better. The catheter is soaked well in alcohol before use then rinsed with boiled water and inserted in the usual way. After initally draining the bladder, a plug is placed into the outlet of the catheter causing the urine to pass into the urethra through the slit. Sometimes it can be felt dripping but usually it is felt as a general warming in the area.

My recent attempts at stent making have been unsuccessful as they have migrated in. Have confidence in your retaining line or lines.   Good Luck !! 

Using a stent should not be a splash in the deep end of the pool but rather a slow wading in as you get adjusted to the idea. If you are already comfortable using catheters the next step may be the modified cath. A full length cath with a second opening a few inches below the balloon. Followed by the modified cath cut short. One very easy to make  stent that I have had success with is the 16FR with 30ml balloon inflated with about 1-2 ml of fluids. Just be sure to tie the retrieval line securely at both ends.

Follow safe cleaning procedures of the work area and take no short cuts!  Once you get the stent idea working its a wonderful feeling and works like a switch.

Here is a post I wrote a few years back that you may find useful,

I have on occasion had received a PM asking how make a stent or what works for me. In consideration of the board crash and knowing that answering a PM will not benefit the community from which I learned I will re-post what works for me.

I have tried the ridged PVC tubing heating and making bends, worked OK for me. I later worked with blue silicone airline available on Amazon, very soft. Some on here have managed to roll the ends, not me. What I did do was to add two brass ferrules inside the airline. One about ¾” of an inch from the end and second at 1 ½”. The ferrules were placed on a tapered pair of forceps. The airline heated in boiling water and in the ferrules went worked in to the airline. The idea of the two ferrules was one would slip inside my bladder while the other would hold the stent from slipping further inside. Again worked OK. But I made one major mistake that ended me in the ER for a very embarrassing day to have it removed. The mistake was using too small of a o ring on the end of the retrieval line. Now a day the O ring is large enough to slip over the shaft.

My third and most successfully for me has been to use either silicone or latex catheter. The 16FR works best for me. This is not only the easiest to make it has become the most comfortable. Doesn’t fall out and in four years has not pulled in to my bladder. However I don’t pleasure myself while using my sent. The night the stent got away from me I had woke with a ragging erection and wanted it gone. My guess is the contraction of the orgasm pulled the stent in bladder. Lesson learned, use a larger O ring and check the lines before each use.  

In the photo you have a simple 16FR latex catheter. For me 5.5” length works best.  After cutting you need a syringe with blunt tip to add about 1 CC of fluids to the balloon. To plug the fill line I used a piece of weed whacker line. At first the line was way too thick so using my drill I chucked 2” piece and using the drill to spin the line while holding some 100 grit sand paper on the line. The white cap in the photo is available at the local Lowes or maybe a hardware store. The store description is ‘screw protector’ Hillman #881037. The model number will depend on the catheter size. Using  a leather punch make a hole on the end.  For retrieval line a braided fishing line works great , I use 10Lb test. The line is so thin that I use a sewing needle thread the line in and sew in the cut end of the catheter stent. Tie a few good knots and use your tweezers pull it tight. The screw protector with the hole punched in the end becomes the cap. Thread the line threw the hole and if you sized the screw protector correctly slid it over the cut catheter end.  To clean after getting this together I wash with soap and water air dry and then soak in 99% isopropyl alcohol for 10-15 minutes. Air dry again before rolling in a clean paper towel.

To inset first wash your hands thoroughly. Then clean the head of your penis with povidone-iodine 10% using a cotton ball. Add some KY from an unopened source. Use the small one time use packets.   You can work the stent in slowing working it up the shaft or make yourself a pusher tube like I did. Its piece of vinyl airline semi ridged. To make the tip I used an old hobby paint brush handle tapped to fit in the capped end of the stent. I later marked the pusher tube where I should stop.

If you have question please communicated on the open forum so all can benefit.   

IMG_0543-1.JPG

• Like 1

The night the stent got away from me I had woke with a ragging erection and wanted it gone.
IMG_0543-1.thumb.JPG.0d05996f45d14924cf77664a1d903732.JPG

This gets me every time I read it [emoji1787]. Not laughing at what happened. Just the part that I think every guy here can relate to "woke with a ragging erection and wanted it gone."

Sent from my SM-S367VL using Tapatalk