LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

You don't have to apologize if it takes a little longer to write a new chapter.
Which does not alter the fact that it is much more fun to follow a story like this one that is regularly updated, than one where this is only the case every few months.

• Like 1

Scene #94

Just because I’m the bottom doesn’t mean misbehavior is exclusively my domain. Mary is more adventurous than me. If I had my way, I never would have, say, gotten my panties taken down in a Macy’s dressing room and paddled in full hearing of who the heck knows. That’s courting some serious consequences (like court), and it’s partly just luck that we’ve never gotten caught. At first, Mary would tell me that once she explained my transgression to the whomever, they’d just tell her she was right to spank me and to not wait until we got home, but of course that was just her being a smartmouth. At a certain point, and we’re aware of this, we’re gonna hafta stop playing like that in public.

But not yet! And also, some of those (most of them) were not play. They were me getting my bottoms dropped in public restrooms and getting spanked like a person who earned a spanking (which I usually had). That doesn’t mean, though, that we can’t play in public places, and Mary being Mary (i.e. always have to be in control) decided that’s what we’d do with our Sunday without, ya know, telling me.

We hiked all over creation, or so it seemed to me. If we walked any further, we wouldn’t be in the same park anymore. Mary declared “This is the spot,” and we sat down to eat our backpack-temperature lunch. Growing up, Mom thought I was too skinny and obsessed over me not eating lunch at school sometimes. Back and forth we went on it until I explained that as much as I loved her, her healthy choice turkey on white bread with miracle whip was even more tasteless after it had been in my locker all morning. I was, like, fourteen before I found out about real mayonnaise, which is ironic given I grew up in Wisconsin with ranch dressing everything.

“Thanks for packing lunch,” Mary said to me as we set our meagre feast before us on our picnic blanket.

“You’re welcome. Thanks for getting me out of the house … We should go camping.”  

“I thought you didn’t like it.”

“I don’t like being stuck in our house even more, and I could give it another shot. It would be better this time of year. We shouldn’t have gone in the summer.”

“You didn’t mind the skinny dipping part,” my predator of a wife reminisced while being all smiley and eating a strawberry. Pretty woman eating strawberries … subby drool noises.

“That’s something we should do – plan our next adventure for when the pandemic is over. Where are we going,” I asked.

“Where do you wanna go?”

“I asked first.”

“What if we went to Europe again?”

“Which part?”

“Maybe do a few countries. I could take a couple weeks off, and we could see a few places. Eat too much gelato. Drink all the wine.”

“I think we should go back to Germany.”

“Why there?”

“Dirndls.”

Mary rolled her eyes at me in a nice way. “You have the cutest fetishes.”

“I’m just the bodice ripping type. How’s the hummus,” I ask while sliding my foot toward hers for some footsie.

“It’s good. What if we did a whole alpine thing? We could start in Germany and go to Austria, Switzerland, and Italy?”

We planned our trip in our heads, and lord know when we’ll get to take it. Hopefully a year from now, though maybe sooner. I wouldn’t mind taking an alpine trip in the winter. There are so many mountains I haven’t slid down on my ass shouting for the other skiers to get out of the way.  It’s not that I’m not athletic. It’s just that I’m not so much with the coordination on slippery surfaces. Surely I’m not the only lesbian with that problem. This one time in college … Anyhoo, I bet it would be just as fun to toboggan. I’m good at that. I grew up in Wisconsin after all. I even know how to ice fish. What you do, see, is dress in layers and drink schnapps in an ice shack. You may even catch a fish if you remember to put your line in the water.

We finished our lunch, put our things away, made out like freshman, and just when I thought we were going to gold up the blanket, Mary said to me, “Hold on.”

“Why?” I was kinda eager to get back and we had a long walk ahead of us.

“Before we go, I wanna deal with your attitude.”

“What attitude,” I asked with a boatload of attitude.

“On the way here you asked ‘how much further.’ I think we should just nip that kind of bad attitude in the butt.”

“It’s ‘bud’ and I was complaining. I was just asking.”

“And now we have this whole other problem to deal with,” she said with her I-can-keep-doing-this-for-as-long-as-I-want smile plastered to her face.

“You’re just making stuff up! … And what other problem?”

“You’re not over my lap yet.”

“But …”

“Exactly – your butt isn’t over my lap.”

“But people.”

“We didn’t see anybody in the last two miles before we got here, and don’t you wanna be my submissive little girl?”

“Well, yes to the submissive and girl parts.”

“You just love girl parts so much.”

“But couldn’t we wait until we get home?”

“But Daffy,” Mary said with her snarky smile plastered on, “don’t you want to be by submissive little girl?”

“You said that already … and yes, but …” Stupid feelings making me feel feelings with the conflicted feelings and things and stuff. “Fine,” I said and scooted over to her. Why do I always give in?

“The last time we did this, it was your idea if memory serves,” Mary reminded me. “Over my lap.”

“But that was further from the trail, and there was more stuff between us and it.”

She flipped up my skirt anyway. “And as a concession to that fact, I’ll leave your undies on.”

“Mary, no! Eeeep!” Buh-huh! Urghh! Fnnrmrmrrr.

“Why you eepin’?” She was swirling her fingertips around on my butt cheeks, and yes, I liked it, but eeeeeep!

“Because you’re so mean to me.” Letting me keep my panties on was not so much an ideal situation because wedgie. Not an atomic wedgie, but maybe a napalm wedgie because it burned with the panties practically splitting me in two.

“I’m not mean, Daffy. I’m strict, because little girls need someone in their life to keep them on the straight and narrow.”

“Nothing you’ve ever done to me has kept me straight,” I snarked with all the snark I could snark to prove she’s not nearly so good at snark as I am when I’m snarking. There was world weariness in my snark, too.

“And thank goodness for that.”

“And I’m not a little girl.” Really.

“O, so it’s a big girl laying across my lap about to get her bare bottom spanked.”

“Yes, and there’s no contradictions in that sentence whatsoever, so just do what you wanna – hhhhh! – Mary! We’re in public!” With those fingers of her going places and doing things. That’ll teach me to give her blanket permission to do what she wants with me. Lesson noted and learned.

“Now that you say that, this place does look a lot different from our house. But back to business. Why are you getting your bare bottom spanked?”

“Because you said.”

“I think there’s a little more reason to it than that.”

“Because you made up a reason and then you said.” Minor risk, but I felt compelled to tell the truth. What’s the worst she could do? Spank me?

She chuckled instead. “Sounds about right. Now, it’s okay if you need to struggle and make adorable little subby noises during your spanking. That’s normal for a little girl getting her bare butt spanked, and I won’t have any trouble controlling your body. I’ve given lots of little girls spankings.”

“You’ve given the same woman lots of spankings lately.”

“That’s the kind of attitude we need to adjust,” Mary said, raising her hand.

“Injustice brings out my bad attitude,” I managed to say just before her hand made contact with my butt. “Ow! Marrrry, go easy on me. I’m tiny.”

“Pshaw. You are not (SMACK). In fact, you’re a larger-than-life figure (SMACK!).” SMACK SMACK SMACK!!! “There, that should remind you who’s boss.”

“I never forgot … and is that all?”

“For now.”

“Um, but … hmmph! … You’re so mean sometimes.” Gets me all wound up and just gives me love pats. Creates a whole nether situation and just leaves me to deal while she delights in watching me squirm. Damn but I love her and stuff. Wonder what it’s like to be normal (must be horrible).

“But I’m so nice the rest of the time.”

“Are you just gonna sit there, or are you gonna kiss me and stuff.” I rolled off her lap and tried to affect my kinky minx pose. Know what destroys a kinky minx pose? Picking a wedgie. So my attempt came off more as my my-underwear-is-virtually-inside-my-butt pose.

She scortled. “You were so shy a moment ago.”

“Stop living in the past, Mary.” But in the present, still with the wedgie. Like … ow.

“My little hedonist,” Mary said before pouncing on me like a she-wolf. That’s what she is, ya know, a she-wolf, where as I am just a (lusty) bunny trying to make my way through the big bad woods without getting eaten.

But I’d have to save getting eaten until we returned to the suburbs. I settled for getting kissed and petted, and now that I think on it, if Mary and me were a YouTube video, it would be one of those predator-loves-prey videos where people ooo and aww when a German shepherd takes care of a rabbit or goose (and everybody would call me a silly goose, which I am not – really!).

But that’s not what we got caught doing. “You have a leaf in your hair,” I said to Mary when we were done fooling around.

“You have a beautiful smile,” she said back and made me all snurfy and smol feeling and happy.

“You like me,” I said with my derpy-smile on. Mary gets to be beautiful and poised, and I get to be all flustered and derpy.

“Of course I do. That’s why I’m so mean to you.” She took a deep breath and sighed. “So let’s get your underpants on and we can go.”

“They’re already on,” I pointed out, and they’d even worked themselves free. Well, one side (yay progress!).

“Those are not age appropriate.”

“Well, duh! You picked them out … Stupid kittens.” Smiling at me from my panties like they’re right at home with another p … anyhoo …

“And besides,” Mary continued without acknowledging my protest because she loves continuing without acknowledging my protest, “You couldn’t even keep them clean.”

“I did too! You’re just …”

“Mean. I know. And if they’re so clean, why don’t you peel them off and give them a sniff.”

“Ewww! We’ve been hiking and … you put ‘em there.”

“Stop living in the past, Daffy,” she winked.

“Don’t you wink at me with your throwing my words back at me from like fifteen minutes ago.” That’s nine hundred whole seconds!

She crawled over to me on fours (cuz she’s a she-wolf) and kissed me on the cheek and then (such effrontery) tapped me on the nose and said, “You’re pretty when you’re pouty and flustered.” And then she kissed me again. “Stand up.”

“Flattery will get you nowhere,” I said as I stood up. I really to have a word with my brain about doing what I say and not just what Mary says.

“Did I mention you’re a very good girl today?” Also, flattery has gotten Mary all the places and most of the things (okay, all the things).

“Marrry, why you gotta go pushing all my buttons?”

“Because we haven’t gone anywhere in a while, and I wanna make the very most of it.” She took a deep breath and sighed. “And because I like getting you hot and bothered and watching you squirm, and I know you like it, too.”

“Do not.” Except yep (mostly).

“I think your real fetish is playing hard to get. Just barely hard to get,” she added with a chuckle.

“I am, too, hard to get!”

“And your other fetish is just being oppositional.”

“It’s called bratting, Mary … And I’m not a brat.” Really!

“Ya know what else I think?”

“If I ask you and say please with extra sprinkles with a cherry on top will you tell me,” I said. A hint of sarcasm may have crept into my voice.

“I think when get home you’re gonna need to be paddled hard.”

“But … Yes’m.”

“Or we can do it on the way home at the rest stop.”

“Home is good,” I meeped. I love our home. Paddled at home sounds wonderful.

“If we have that resolved, gimme your feetsies.”

I grumbled as I complied. “Why are you taking my shoes off? Ya gonna give me a piggy back ride all the way back?”

“I’m gonna put you in a goodnite so you don’t piddle on the trail on the way back.”

“O. Better than a diaper I guess.”

“We’ll save the diaper for the car.”

“But I don’t need it for the car … Or anywhere?”

“I’ll make a deal with you,” she said as she got my shoes off. “If you can keep your pullup dry all the way back to the car, you can wear it home. Won’t that be fun?”

“Subhrumuhmininder ressefraiter.”

“What?”

“I was grumbling!”

“Lay back.” Which I did, and Mary reached up under my skirt and took my panties down. “Bet it feels good to have these yucky underoos off.”

“They felt fine until you pulled them up to my brain.”

“And now I’ll pulled them down to your ankles. The universe balances. Lift those hips.”

This is the part where I blacked out. Or wish I had. But things did go black for a minute. I was lifting my hips and all of a sudden, Mary’s eyes got big and she threw the blanket over me, or the half of the blanket I wasn’t laying on.

“Hi,” Mary said to … someone.

“Hi,” someone said back. “Good day for it.”

O my god, make your inane small talk walking and fast.

“Yep.”

“So …”

“Well, nice chatting with you.”

Go the fuck away!

“Bye.”

What’s happening?

“They’re leaving,” Mary whispered.

“Can I come out?”

“Wait until they’re around the bend … okay, quick.”

Mary ninjaed me. There was a blinding light, and when it went away, I was wearing a goodnite. How does she do that? It’s not nice to keep secrets from your wife, and I wanna be a ninja too. I got a very quick hug, and Mary ninjaed our stuff into the pack while I got my shoes on. We hiked pretty damn fast in the direction of the Subaru with Mary looking behind us every few minutes.

“I think we’re okay, Mary.” Like, the person wasn’t creepy so far as I could tell. They wanted to chat, but it didn’t seem dangerous (at least not from under the blanket).

“Quicker, Daff.”

“You’re scaring me. What’s wrong?”

“Nothing. Let’s just get out of here.”

It took us two hours to walk there, and we did the return trip in less than an hour and a half. We encountered other people, and if Mary was feeling unsafe, she didn’t say anything to them or seem to feel less unsafe because we weren’t alone. I couldn’t get a word out of her other than, “We’ll talk about it at the car.”

So when we did get to the car, we were soaked with sweat (and bear in mind, I don’t sweat; I glisten; but I was soaked with sweat), a little out of breath, and tired. We dumped our stuff in the back, where we had also put a cooler with some cold drinks for when we got back because Mary still won’t go in a store to get stuff.

I sat down on our tailgate and quaffed by Gatorade. Much of said Gatorade ended up on my shirt when Mary threw her arms around me like, well, the way I throw my arms around her (but her arms are bigger than mine).

“Mary, what’s wrong?”

“I’m so sorry (sniff). Are you okay?”

“Yeah.” I gave her a kiss on her hair. “Don’t get all teary. I’m fine.”

“That was my fault.”

“We pressed our luck once too often.”

“But you didn’t even want to.”

“I didn’t red light either.”

“I’m supposed to keep you safe.”

“I am safe.” I kissed her again. “We’re both fine.”

She took a big sniff and kissed me. “When we get home I’m giving you a bath and putting you in your jammies.”

“You are such a silly goose,” I told her. “Want me to drive?”

“No. I’m fine.”    

“Can we stop and get ice cream.”

“Ha. Drive through.”

“See, you do take good care of me.”

“I love you so much.”

“I love you, too.”

• Like 16
  • Alex Bridges changed the title to I am not a little girl! (Really!) (Scene #94 posted 3/25/21)

OMG...I just love this story.  These two are sooooooo adorable.    I just love the way you bring the characters to life.  Please don't ever let this story end.  It's a joy to read every time a new scene comes out.   Thank you!!!!!!!!!

• Thanks 1
3 hours ago, diaperboymi said:

Darn...I had to get a Twitter account Just so I could keep up with Daphne.....and you too Alex ;-).  I also gave you a 5 star review on Vol 2 on Amazon ?

Who’s awesome? You are.

• Like 1
14 hours ago, Alex Bridges said:

Just FYI, Daphne has a Twitter account @DaphneAnnTaylor where I will post micro fiction.

I want to follow that account on twitter, but I can't find it ? .

Edited: It's OK, some tweets have appeared on my twitter so I was able to follow.

Edited by Bel George
  • Like 1
38 minutes ago, Bel George said:

I want to follow that account on twitter, but I can't find it ? .

I followed you from that account

• Like 1

Scene #95

Mary was so on my shit list today. I mean, how was I the one in trouble? I was the wronged party! She … urgh! Dammit!  I was not a happy camper.

“Mary, please,” I asked for the bajillionth time.

“Sorry, Daff, I just can’t see what’s bothering you so much.”

“You can too!”

“Why don’t you go play outside?”

And you better believe I stomped every step of the way outside.

So what happened? Well, as usual, it began with Mary and her wandering hands.

“Hey,” I exclaimed very politely, “what are you doing?” Very politely considering she just goosed me.

“Checking to see if you’re still dry.”

“Of course I am! I’m wearing panties.”

“You don’t need to be embarrassed. Lots of little girls have accidents.”

“I’m not a little girl. And what is with you lately?” She’s being all handsy and cranking up the kink. She’s like a full blown big and with the teasing and the hands and did I mention I’m not a little cuz guess the fuck what? I AM NOT A LITTLE! REALLY!!! Hmmph.

“I’m just trying to take good care of you.”

“O my god, Mary, just o my god. You are seriously channeling my mother with that line … It’s not funny,” I said so out of patience with her and her chuckling.

“Aww, c’mere and let me make it better.”

“No,” I said and folded my arms and stayed right where I was on the couch.

“Are you grumpy ‘cause you need the potty?”

I accidentally let out an exasperated chuckle. Those can mean lots of things, but a chief one is being exasperated. “Mary…”

“Okay, okay. C’mon, let’s go.” She took my hand and gently pulled me off the couch.

“Where are you taking me,” I asked with all the weariness I carry on behalf of mankind (and you’re welcome, btw, not that any thanks are necessary; just send money and jewels).

To fast forward, because this is not the point of this episode of mistreatment, I ended up getting diapered on our bed. I didn’t take it laying down either. Or I did literally, but figuratively I hmmmphed and kicked my heels and grunted and verbalized my frustration until Mary gave me one heck of a spank on my thigh. I hope it hurt her hand at least as much as it hurt me. “Do you need more,” she asked me,” or are you gonna be a good girl and let me get your diaper on you?”

I just crossed my arms and held still. It’s super not fair that she’s strong enough to lift my ankles. There’s just no way to fight that. Not that I would because I am a good girl, but I managed to mumble, “It’s your diaper.”

“Yeah yeah,”Mary said like she’d heard that before because she has, “and you’re just using it for me.”

“Exactly.”

At least she let me put my shorts back on. Fast forward a few hours more.

“Um, Mary,” I said nervously.

“Mhmm,” she replied.

“Um, nothing,” I said because I chickened out.

So another hour passed, and I said, “Um, Mary?”

“Mhmm,” she replied.

“Um, I could, um, I need … I’m wet.”

“Hmm,” she said and turned back to her tablet.

“Well, um, are you …” And I stopped because the answer was clearly no with the way she rolled over to her other shoulder to read her whatever she was reading.

And another hour passed. “Mary, I need a change.” I was droopy. Or I was upright and my Mary’s … garment was droopy.

“I don’t think you do,” Mary said like she’s innocent of anything at all which she isn’t which is why she’s on my list. Urgh!!!

“My shorts are gonna get wet,” I didn’t whine because I don’t do that but also I did that. “Can I please change?”

“I can’t tell if you’re wet, so you must be dry.”

“What are you even talking about.” She could damn well tell. Everybody could damn well tell, or they could have if they were there to do the damn telling.

“I’d check you myself, but the last time I did that you got very cross with me.”

O, come the fuck on. “Marrrry, this is uncomfortable. And I’m telling you it needs changed.”

“And who would trust a pampers piddler to know when they need fresh pampers?” She had that spark in her eye she always gets when she’s having so much fun teasing me. It’s very attractive, which is great and all but also ugh!

“Mary! I want out NOW!”

“Is raising your voice at me ever a good idea,” Mary asked me. Ya know what she has? A Socratic lecturing fetish. My mind flashed back to this time involving a bar of soap and a cane.

“No,” I meeped. “Sorry, but, Mary, please?”

“Why don’t you go play outside?”

And now you’re all caught up. I stomped outside not because Mary told me to but because I was good and peeved, and I needed some space (also because Mary told me to). I get that she was teaching me a lesson. I’m not exactly sure, but I think the lesson is don’t object to Mary touching my panties to – quote – checked for wetness – unquote. Anyone who thinks being a lifestyle submissive is easy doesn’t know what the hell they’re talking about. I signed on to certain things, and I like the things, but sometimes Mary and me get out of sync with the things. Sometimes I want more than she does, and sometimes she wants more than me, and that means we both get put upon a bit sometimes.

The difference is I get too bratty or clingy when I’m the one who wants more whereas Mary gets too handsy and quick to goose or quick to spank or just too much with the teasing. These little swings occupy this weird space. I don’t know how long it will last (usually not more than a day) so it’s never clear if it’s worth directly saying something or indirectly saying something or just letting it go.

Nature decided for me. I mean, sure, I could have let nature take its course with me doing nothing to stop it or change the outcome, but I like those shorts. Besides which I heard Nana in her garden, and I know if I lingered much longer she’d hear me and find me in that … condition. I had no choice but to tug up my big girl pants and confront Mary.

Now, confrontation can take many forms, and you’re probably thinking it would take a confrontational form as that’s a common thing to have happen when you’re confronting someone. My confrontation was less confrontational and more serving up my pride on a platter. So maybe less confrontation than manipulation, but as a submissive, ya gotta keep that tool in the toolbox. And I knew Mary would like it.

I went back inside and found Mary, who was getting something prepped for dinner.

“I thought I told you to play outside,” she said with that spark sparking. “Do you need a spanking to do what you’re told today?”

“I need to go potty.”

“Honey, that’s what your diapee is for,” like she was explaining very basic things to a very basic toddler.

Cue crocodile tears. “But it’ll leak and I’ll make a puddle and you’ll be mad at me and I wanna be a good girl for you.” I’d add the boohoos, but I’m sure you can imagine. I shuffled (not waddled, I’ll have you and the whole damn world know) to Mary so I could bury my face in her chest and elicit all the sympathy.

I got within six inches when she reached out and put her hand on my chest. “Did I arrive in town on a turnip truck today to make you think you could try crocodile tears with me?”

Dammit! Hmmph. “Mary, you’re gonna make cry for real if you don’t lemme change. This is gross and I want out and I want you to be nice to me today.” Her face softened. “Please let out,” I didn’t whimper.

She sighed and made her I-can-never-say-no-to-that-face face. “Like I can say no to that face.” See? “Let get you in a dry diapee.”

She held my hand all the way up the stairs while I tried, “Can I wear panties?”

“Of course not, pumpkin belly.”

“Can I go to the bathroom first?”

“Silly goose, that’s what your diapees are for.”        

“Can I wear pullups?”

“With the puddle you made in that diapee? Absolutely not.”

“Well, do I get to pick anything today?”

“Of course you do,” she said as we entered our bedroom “You can pick out the kind of diaper you want to wear.”        

“‘Want’ to wear,” I grumped, which she ignored.

“And what kind of cookies we bake tonight.”

“This Saturday is more fun for you than me,” I said bluntly.

“Would it make you feel better if I let you eat cookies until you get a belly ache and then rubbed your tummy?”

“ … Yes.”

“Deal. Which diaper do you want?”

“I’ll accept the bunny ones.” It is almost Easter after all.

“Goodness, you are soaked. I wish you’d said something,” Mary snarked while wiping me down.

“Har har … Mary?”

“Yeah, baby?” Why was she so happy changing that diaper? She just looked so … happy, with the smiling smile and smiling eyes.

“Could we …” I was going to ask if she could cool it with the potty stuff, but that smile. And I am eager to please. I chickened out. “… watch a movie tonight?”

Because things always work out when I don’t talk about them until them the feelings spill over. Really.

“Of course we can. Lift your hips for me.” I guess when she was situating her diaper under me she saw my face. “Hey, what’s wrong, Daffy?”

“Nothing.”

“Yes there is.”

“I just … need you to read my signals a little better today.” She frowned, sealed the diaper on me, and laid down next to me.

She kissed me on the shoulder before saying, “I’m sorry, honey. I just got caught up.”

“It’s okay.”

“No, it’s not. Are you okay?”

“Mhmm.”

“Do you wanna change back into undies?”

“Not if this makes you happy.”

“Does it make you happy?”

I had to bite down on my lip. “You make me happy. I just wanna be how you want me.”

“My sweet girl. That’s very nice of you, and I’ll take you up on it today, but tomorrow we’ll do whatever you want, and no telling me you want to do whatever I want.” She kissed me. “You’re such a brave, good girl for speaking up. I’ll do better.”

“I know. You always do.”

“Is it alright if I call you bunny butt tonight?”

“I am not a bunny butt,” I giggled. Though we do have that costume (which is really just a butt plug) from that one party in the basement…

“I like the idea of you being my bunny.”

“Why a bunny?”

“Cute and soft and snuggly.”

“You’ve never had a real bunny, have you?” They are not snuggly. They are claw-wielding bastard sons of the dirt (I had a bad experience once).

“I don’t want the real thing. I want you. What can I do to make you feel better?”

“Can we do the cookie thing?”

She scortled. “We can do the cookie thing. You gonna be my clingy shadow for the rest of the day?”

“Yes please.”

She smooched me on the neck from where she was behind me, being the big spoon. “Good.”

“And can we turn the air conditioning way up and put on our fuzzy pajamas?”

“Hehe. We can, and maybe we can find you some bunny jammies online.”

“You don’t gotta buy me anything. I forgive you.”

“I don’t gotta buy you anything, but I wanna see you in bunny jammies, and do you know why?”

“Why?”

“Because they don’t make silly goose jammies.” She pinched my side where I’m ticklish.

“Marrry! Heehee!”

“You’re my good girl.” OMG, my wife thinks I’m a good girl. All the feels.

“And you’re my Mary.”

Sigh

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1
  • Alex Bridges changed the title to I am not a little girl! (Really!) (Scene #95 posted 3/30/21)
On 3/31/2021 at 7:40 PM, diaperboymi said:

OMG.... how cute!!!!!   I think pretty soon our poor Daffy is going to be full time in a diaper ?

I have been thinking the same thing since 70 scenes ago.  It still is not the case.

17 minutes ago, diaperboymi said:

Awesome....I just love this story.   Just gave you a 5 star review on Amazon for Vol 3.  Please keep this story going ? Thank you!!!!!!!!!

Thank you!

Reviews are so helpful for independent kink authors. It’s the only way we have to show up in search results.

You can leave an anonymous review, so please do!

41 minutes ago, kerry said:

Love the "3 of 6" thing because it means we get Daphne for a long time more!

Well, sorta. 5 volumes are written. I’m wrapping up 6 soon, doing some shorter stories, and then Done Adulting Volume 3 this summer.

We’ll see what takes my fancy next, but I want to write a book about Mary and Daphne’s dating years, maybe from Mary’s perspective ?

14 minutes ago, Alex Bridges said:

We’ll see what takes my fancy next, but I want to write a book about Mary and Daphne’s dating years, maybe from Mary’s perspective ?

It would probably be fun to read Mary's POV, but then again the best part of all of this is Daphne's voice. ?

• Like 3
27 minutes ago, kerry said:

It would probably be fun to read Mary's POV, but then again the best part of all of this is Daphne's voice. ?

I'd like to see a mixture from both points of view.  Because I would love CV to hear from Daphne also.  Just my 2 cents ?

• Like 1
  • Alex Bridges changed the title to I am not a little girl! (Really!) (Easter special posted 4/4/21)

Easter Special

Mary and I haven’t exactly gotten along today, and that’s never what you want on Easter. The problem is that I am indisputably right, and I wish Mary would stop disputing me. It began between the shower and zoom church, when Mary got an Easter “outfit” ready for me.

“Mary, I’d rather not,” I said very politely. I’m very polite, in case you haven’t noticed (and shame on you because I’m told I’m very noticeable in a look-at-that-dork way).

“O, c’mon. It has a bunny on it. Just lay down.”       

“I just wanna wear regular clothes today.”

“But I got it just for you to wear on Easter,” she claimed. Dubiously claim, I might add, because I’d worn one of those diapers before. “You’re gonna hurt my feelings if you don’t wear it.”

“See,” I countered, “that’s just one of those things you say to make me eager to please.” As if I’m not already the eager to please type.

“That could be, Daffy, but do you really wanna risk it?”

So I ended up wearing a bunny diaper all day (and no, it’s not made outta real bunnies, ya buncha smartasses who don’t even smartass as good as me), and it was a pretty good day up until our current drama. I got caught doing something I shouldn’t have been doing, and Mary for some reason got very dramatic about it.

“I won’t do this, Daphne. I won’t stand around here and watch it happen. I can’t do it again.”

“I only had two!”

“That’s how it starts, Daphne. That’s always how it starts.”

“This is so not worth issuing ultimatums over, Mary. It’s not a big deal.”

“It is a big deal. I love you too much to just watch you get all hyper and get in trouble and then spend all evening with a tummy ache.”

“Well, that was my last one.”

“Do not lie to me, Daphne Ann. Do not lie. I want them all. Every last peanut butter egg, or so help me I will make you eat each one while I bathbrush your butt to oblivion.”

“Urgh!” I started to walk away.

“Where are you going?”

“To get the list.”

“What list?”
            “Of where I hid them.”

“You made a list of where you hid them? You got so many you had to make a list?”

“Ya can’t put all your eggs in one basket, Mary.” Geez – everybody knows that.

• Like 9
44 minutes ago, Sarah Penguin said:

Good news sugar isn't making Daffy hyper.  Might be the peanut butter though  :)

https://www.webmd.com/parenting/features/busting-sugar-hyperactivity-myth

She’s just excitable like all diaper gir ... like all little gir ... like all littl ... like all excitable people.

1 hour ago, Alex Bridges said:

Every dollar I make on this book between today and May 5 will go to fight the discriminatory anti-trans law passed in Arkansas today.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B08Y84SH6Z?ref_=dbs_m_mng_wim_calw_tkin_0&storeType=ebooks

That is an awful law. Will buy a  copy..

• Thanks 1
  • Alex Bridges changed the title to I am not a little girl! (Really!) (Scene #214 posted 12/6/23)