LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fecal Incontinence

I didn't make myself incontinent. My bad back made me bladder and bowel incontinent last summer from a ruptured L5-S1 disc. I have had to wear diapers 24/7 since last summer.
That sucks I didn't either but my urge urinary incontinence is caused by my prescription medication

Sent from my Z717VL using Tapatalk

That sucks I didn't either but my urge urinary incontinence is caused by my prescription medication

They all say frequent urination overactive bladder and leakage

They all say frequent urination overactive bladder and leakage

My Adderall causes frequent bowel movements

I to am loosing more bowel control over time as my Bladder issue worsens, I remember reading about how it’s possible to loose control of you bowels when you have a OAB or urge incontinence as time goes by. I am not happy about having bowel issues but I have accepted the fact its a possibility and no longer stress about it, 

Why worry about what you can not control, with a premium diaper bowel accidents can be dealt with fairly easily. 

I to am loosing more bowel control over time as my Bladder issue worsens, I remember reading about how it’s possible to loose control of you bowels when you have a OAB or urge incontinence as time goes by. I am not happy about having bowel issues but I have accepted the fact its a possibility and no longer stress about it, 

Why worry about what you can not control, with a premium diaper bowel accidents can be dealt with fairly easily. 

True ive been having bowel issues myself sometimes i make it sometimes not

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What is causing you lose more bowel control

I have oab and urge incontinence too

Not Sure at this point in time, both my Doctor and urologist did not seam worried its starting to be an issue. If I remember correctly some where along the line it was mentioned that bowel issues can become as problem as well at least occasionally. neither doctors have recommended more testing at this point in-time.

I guess I am lucky in one way that I have had 4.5 years to get use to being diapered 24/7 for a bladder issue so a bowel accident is not as scary as it would be if it happened before I accepted my need for diapers 24/7. So far my diaper has contained any bowel accidents and clean up is not fun but manageable.