LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Liking Then Disliking

Guest The Jayne Cobbster

Guest The Jayne Cobbster

Hey fellow members, i would like to describe a problem that i have to you and find out if anyone else has had the same problem. If so pelase tell me what you did about it.

I will like the whole DL lifestyle (NOT AB) for a while, and then i will see something or someone and hate them for a while. then i will feel the need to wear diapers again.

Has anyone else gone through this? what did you do about it?

Thanks,

The Jayne Cobbster

All the time, I find myslef not wanting, to use a diaper, and then suddenly I am wearing for the last two weeks, wetting untill I start to leak, then makeing a diaper out of a big towel, and wetting that.

It seems to come in waves for me, I go for quite awhile, with nothing, and then I can't get enough.

I just live with it you need release from your daily grind...

All the time, I find myslef not wanting, to use a diaper, and then suddenly I am wearing for the last two weeks, wetting untill I start to leak, then makeing a diaper out of a big towel, and wetting that.

It seems to come in waves for me, I go for quite awhile, with nothing, and then I can't get enough.

I just live with it you need release from your daily grind...

Just make sure you don't throw your stuff away, then you still have stuff for when you like it :P

And yea ALOT of people go through this

I will like the whole DL lifestyle (NOT AB) for a while, and then i will see something or someone and hate them for a while.

I know exactly what you mean. Diapers are a regular sort of kink like any other, but occasionally you run into someone who is seriously f*cked up. You feel like "these are crazy people. I need to kick this habit before I loose my mind like them."

Being someone who also is NOT AB (and I totally relate to wanting that in all caps) makes it so much worse. Most of the time, when I see that "someone or something," that makes me worry about the sanity part of the "Safe, Sane and Consensual" rule, it has to do with people taking the baby thing too far. It is near impossible to avoid ageplay stuff if you are looking around the internet for DL sites. What really bothers me when people use the the term "AB/DL," as if they are the same thing. In actuality though, only 4 in 10 DLs are interested in AB stuff (you can get the sources for that figure on the wikipedia entry for "Diaper lover") and most people who are into diapers aren't crazy ... they're just kinky. Regular people of all kinds are into diapers. Some examples might include:

• Use by us DLs.
  • Use by Adult Babies, who, despite the fact that a few take it too far are not in the vast majority of circumstnaces crazy.
  • Use in omorashi. (You'll have to consult wikipedia on that one)
  • Use during prolonged bondage sessions.

(more info this guy had to wrestle with a lot of repressed psychological demons before he got straightened out. He made himself forget for eight years before it drove him to the kind of insanity described in that article. If you are a normal, healthy person who is just into diapers, you will have a lot easier time dealing with it than you think. I encouraged my girlfriend to tell me about all of her kinkiest desires and was GGG (Good Giving and Game.) When I found out she wanted to tie me up and do some far out things with food, I rolled with it. When she found out I wanted to see her in diaper, we bought a pack of Goodnites. Lots of people get uptight about "I must be weird" or "these people are crazy." My advice: avoid the crazies and realize that everyone has something weird to be embarrassed about. The only truly embarrassing thing is to be so rigidly into vanilla sex that you can't let go and enjoy yourself.

It happens to me all the time when I wear diapers. Like many DL's, I often like to get off in my diaper and usually afterwards I don't want to have anything to do with diapers. Sometimes this lasts for 2 or 3 days, sometimes a week or two and sometimes if it's early in the morning I may be back in diapers that very night. I only get this feeling after getting off in my diaper, kind of as if I am an adult who should not be doing this. I should be having normal sex with a beautiful woman as an adult, and normal adults don't wear diapers for fun. It's been this way all my life.

Just reading over a few responses, I see many linked diapers to sexuality. Not so for me.. But any who..

It also tackles me in waves.. Yeah, some of the stereotypes freak me out. It seems that being DL or AB means that you're insane, atleast by societies standards. I don't think I'll lose my mind, but I often try to abandon my 'baby things' with hopes of self-acceptance. I like feeling like an adult, and the thought of my AB habits pulling attention away from my manhood, or seemingly taking over, is what causes me to withdraw into my shell of denial.. Blah.

Just reading over a few responses, I see many linked diapers to sexuality. Not so for me.. But any who..

It also tackles me in waves.. Yeah, some of the stereotypes freak me out. It seems that being DL or AB means that you're insane, atleast by societies standards. I don't think I'll lose my mind, but I often try to abandon my 'baby things' with hopes of self-acceptance. I like feeling like an adult, and the thought of my AB habits pulling attention away from my manhood, or seemingly taking over, is what causes me to withdraw into my shell of denial.. Blah.

Alot of people are like that, the sexuality. For me personely, diapers get me hard, but not uber hard (if you know what I mean ;P), the ab play which I do the most is nothing sexual at all (how is a 2 yr old ment to feel horney? well its not just that, i just feel cute/safe), But imagining the powerplay, even through ive not indulged would make me really horny I feel :X.

The other part, stereotypes have never held true for me, if it where americans would be a load of masciline slags wanting to shoot everyone and drinking moonshine, the french would be wine drinking cheese eating pussies, both of these have been proven false too me. And im not insane, maybe a bit freaky, but screw normal :P

I just think it takes time for anyone to accept themselves, one day hopefully you'll realise that you can be as much of a man as you like in your adult life, and still regress every now and then :thumbsup: