LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Expanded comfort zone

I had just finished smoking a pipe on my front porch when a fed ex guy pulled up on the street and grabbed a package for my door step. I was double diapered with a big mess and he walked toward me and handed me the package without any suspicions. I had a huge diaper bulge and was worried my neighbor saw. Normally I would’ve freaked out but now I was fairly comfortable with it. When did you guys start getting that comfortable with wearing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You are correct...you get more and more comfortable being around the public while diapered the longer you wear diapers. It took a while for me to be comfortable with it, but now 14 years later and being diapered all the time, I don’t care much anymore. If someone notices, it doesn’t bother me. I actually had a six year old come to me one day in a store and ask me if I was wearing a diaper. I told him yes due to a medical problem. He replied the he wished he could still wear diapers. So I have no doubt he is now one of us out there somewhere.

Still not comfortable being diapered around anyone I know if I happen to run into someone in a store or when out.  I usually don't wear diapers out and about around my own town, but I do a few times a year when out of town shopping.  Yes, it gets easier the more you do it and realize nothing has happened.  No one seems to notice, no one says anything to you and that is positive reinforcement that makes you feel more comfortable as time goes on and nothing happens.  The thing is, with someone you don't know, you never know if they noticed or not as a stranger isn't likely to come up to you and say anything.  Someone you know?  They might be more apt to say, "What the hell are you wearing?  It looks like a diaper", especially if they are good friends and know you well.  Personally, I never ever want to take any chances that someone I know will find out I'm wearing a diaper, the reason I usually only wear the rare times when going out of town for the day.  Even though people probably won't notice, if a stranger I'll probably never see again in an out of town store does notice, I'm okay with that.