LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Women Vs Men

unfortunately that's true, i'm guessing that since women have menstrual pads that they're less likely to realize the urge to wear diapers because they already have something pretty close.

that plus the fact that the people that view diapers as a fetish keep acting like pervs and keep harassing them by doing things like hitting on them in the chats and sending them unwanted pm's which only succeed in annoying them and making them want to leave.

it's their right to be able to go on to a website like this and not be harassed by dozens of horny idiots each day and until the people that do that on here learn equality and a little restraint this community will pretty much stay a sausage fest.

unfortunately that's true, i'm guessing that since women have menstrual pads that they're less likely to realize the urge to wear diapers because they already have something pretty close.

that plus the fact that the people that view diapers as a fetish keep acting like pervs and keep harassing them by doing things like hitting on them in the chats and sending them unwanted pm's which only succeed in annoying them and making them want to leave.

it's their right to be able to go on to a website like this and not be harassed by dozens of horny idiots each day and until the people that do that on here learn equality and a little restraint this community will pretty much stay a sausage fest.

Its just the fact that Women seem to keep things like this bottled up, in any fetish community theres always more men, besides how thick do you think mentral pads are? :X :P.

As for the horny idiots, well thats like in any community fetish or not that has a high percentage of males, and they will never learn.

I'm actually a little suprised at the amount of girls here, seems more then most diaper boards (not that I've been on many)

i second the part with re-turds harrassing girls. like they are just going to totally give themselves to you, with the ever so famous pickup line, "i need a mommy to change me." thats reeeaallll convincing

unfortunately that's true, i'm guessing that since women have menstrual pads that they're less likely to realize the urge to wear diapers because they already have something pretty close...............

That Old Chestnut again :rolleyes: I don't feel qualified to comment on the relationship (or non-relationship as evidenced by women here) between menstrual pads and diapers as I'm not a diaper wearer. However, this issue has been contested and 'laid to rest' by women in past threads on the subject.

So, I think I'll leave those with first-hand knowledge to respond. (To bang their heads against a brick wall yet again?)

And whilst on the subject of this subject, I really think the Men versus Women title gives an unnecessarily confrontational tone up front, rather than a consensual one.

D :whistling: lly

Guest Diaperdragon

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----

Hash: SHA1

Well coming from a girl, It's true that their are way more men into

diapers than women. Women who have a fetish tend to keep it a secret

because if it's know that a girl has a fetish, she becomes a target

of horny men. I know their are real girls into diapers, but if any

guy knew about it, she would be a major target of horny men hitting

her for sex. I should know because i have been hit on by horny men

for such things like wanting go hanging out together diapered,

wanting to change my diaper and begging me to have sex with them. If

you look at it from another prospective, Why do u see more pictures

of women in diapers than guys?. Dose it make you wonder that a

picture of a hot girl in a Diaper is eye candy for guys. That's why

women who do have fetishes keep it a secret because they do not want

to make themselves a target for horny men. I see it as Men dominate a

fetish where women are the minority here and when ever a girl shows u

here, they are swarmed like a piece of meat ready to be attacked.

See I believe that if men want more women into this fetish and be

open, they should first clamp down on those horny men who are out for

girls into diapers for sex or anything else. Make diapering less of a

fetish because it seems that most women that visit places like this

feel threaten and overwhelmed by so many guys into Diapers.

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----

Version: PGP 8.1

Comment: Key stored at www.biglumber.com

iQA/AwUBRgb28Ryg77Uzo6tFEQIDnQCgz3gAkOhWfRe1hCpniozuZGIHxbwAn2oE

5ZFxx9LQteFuPYOgSiO8q3Tt

=IYvc

-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

This is a terribly sensationalist thread title for such a simple question!

Oi! Tell me about it, WallaWalla. :glare:

Personally, I think that menstrual pads and diapers are two completely different garments for me to not damper my diaper fetish. I also tend to be very open about my sexuality. But then I don't view myself as a woman gender-wise (at least, not completely). As for HNGs, I'm not going to let these morons keep me away from this site! B)

Men have thier organs on the outside, so therefore it brings a greater sensation when wearing and using a diaper. The part about Women not wanting to wear because of the pads worn monthly, has very little to do with them not wanting to wear a diaper.

Women just don't have those same sensations as men do, but a great deal of Women enjoy this anyway. Some of us are just Adult Babies and others are just Diaper Lovers, or are a mixture of both world's. I agree with a great deal of women being chased after here. I think some people are fixed with having a Mommy while others want to date one. I have found that most Women will let you know when their ready. Just give them some space.

If I offended anyone I'm sorry, just thought this thread was kinda funny. Besides it has been talked about before, I'm sure Rosie or Sunshine remembers this.

Three Rivers ^_^

How are we ment to clamp down on the "horny ones" on this forum? Shout them down? charge them with pitchforks and burning torchs screaming for thier heads? Hell from what i understand half the "horny ones" proberly use pm's and thats it :/.

If anyone is being harrased then they need to let daily di and the other admins/mods know about it. Or just ignore them :/. Most users can't do a thing except be angry at thhe "horney ones".

And like I said above, it isn't because this is a fetish forum, its because its the internet, any communitee has this problem, sexual or not. Most of these horny guys are the ones who hang around the edge of party never grabbing thier balls and just talking to women, all that pent up stuff comes out on the internet where its far less personel and they won't get hurt when they're inevatibly turned down...

If I offended anyone I'm sorry, just thought this thread was kinda funny. Besides it has been talked about before, I'm sure Rosie or Sunshine remembers this.

Three Rivers ^_^

I always like reading my name in posts :P . So I went and searched. There is a thread about it here and here. And menstrual pads were mentioned in this thread.

Guest Diaperdragon

Maybe the problem lie in men that come in here looking for sex and

changing a girls diapers. It just seems that their are some men that

are hell bent on getting a girl and that could be the reason why

women run away from a site like this. See a girl needs her space and

when she's ready to open up, she'll let ya know, but most men keep

pushing women to open up. The problem i have is the horny ones what

constantly pester women into asking them for sex, date or a diaper

change. I just think that most women that do have a fetish have it as

a secret and that if it were open, men would hit on us like no

tomorrow. Men Just have that innate need for constant sex and women

are just emotional creatures.

iQA/AwUBRgb9pRyg77Uzo6tFEQLAHwCfUJ57yfV4vcS1dAioAHkhKcLcqusAnj8r

Ra5YsqfKuvQpYusR8CsYsLt8

=2E0y

My head is going to explode!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The only similarity between menstrual pads and diapers is that they are both absorbant! Trust me on this! I have a long acquaintance with BOTH of these products. Most menstrual pads are barely thicker than a credit card these days AND they are a nuisance! Plus, I was an AB-in-training long before I ever started menstruating. The two are totally separate entities to me.

And contrary to popular opinion, women actually have *gasp* physical sensations in their diaper regions. Everything is not locked away behind a sealed door and inaccessible.

As for the numbers ... there are more women than you think. We are definitely less inclined to post, I think mostly because of the safety issue. Daily Diapers, however, has allowed more girls to "come out of the closet" because it is a safer place to post. Are there more men? Probably. But there are not as few women as it may seem, either.

The only similarity between menstrual pads and diapers is that they are both absorbant! Trust me on this! I have a long acquaintance with BOTH of these products. Most menstrual pads are barely thicker than a credit card these days AND they are a nuisance! Plus, I was an AB-in-training long before I ever started menstruating. The two are totally separate entities to me.

And contrary to popular opinion, women actually have *gasp* physical sensations in their diaper regions. Everything is not locked away behind a sealed door and inaccessible.

As for the numbers ... there are more women than you think. We are definitely less inclined to post, I think mostly because of the safety issue. Daily Diapers, however, has allowed more girls to "come out of the closet" because it is a safer place to post. Are there more men? Probably. But there are not as few women as it may seem, either.

Couldn't have said it more eloquently. Well done, Pipsqeek! :)

I think men tend, as a general rule, to act out their sexual feelings in different ways than women do, and so they're more likely to come to a forum like this and talk about fetishistic interests. I think also that the women who do come to fetish groups like this one are quite frequently alienated by men being more aggressive and pushy than they're comfortable with. So you can't really figure out the ratio of men to women by looking at fetish sites, it's a biased sample; women are underrepresented.

I also think, when it comes to infantile interests, women are more likely to have more, shall we say, socially-acceptable outlets. I know half a dozen women with collections of teddy bears and other stuffed animals, childlike clothing, footed sleepers and the like, and no embarassment about it. Men with such interests would be more likely to keep them hidden, and want to turn to an online forum like this to share them with others--whereas the women I know are perfectly open and matter-of-fact about it.

I suspect that there are more men than women with an interest in infantilism. But it's really hard to say for sure; it may just be that women with these interests find other things to do. There's no way to know what the ratio is really.

Excellent points, enfant! The reason I never posted on any other sites before DD was because the content of the posts often made me uncomfortable (not the case here). I was there, but invisible.

And I think you're correct that society finds women "cute" when they wear childish clothing or have teddy bears, whereas men are looked on with disdain if they do the same thing. It's a double-standard and probably does play a role in whether some women bother to join these sites or not.

Guest Diaperdragon

The only similarity between menstrual pads and diapers is that they

are both absorbant! Trust me on this! I have a long acquaintance with

BOTH of these products. Most menstrual pads are barely thicker than a

credit card these days AND they are a nuisance! Plus, I was an

AB-in-training long before I ever started menstruating. The two are

totally separate entities to me.

And contrary to popular opinion, women actually have *gasp* physical

sensations in their diaper regions. Everything is not locked away

behind a sealed door and inaccessible.

As for the numbers ... there are more women than you think. We are

definitely less inclined to post, I think mostly because of the

safety issue. Daily Diapers, however, has allowed more girls to "come

out of the closet" because it is a safer place to post. Are there

more men? Probably. But there are not as few women as it may seem,

either.

Amen Sister :thumbsup: Right to the point and well said Pipsqeek!

iQA/AwUBRgcUdRyg77Uzo6tFEQK4bgCgvEUjoEkdR36PF664st1pXSycnKIAnjN1

rLXhjrHXsIqTksoGgV/HWTha

=3GSo

actually there was a study done on this topic.

they found that men are told as children that they are going to be bad as men from their mothers if they dont change their ways.

thus causing men to become insecure. since they want to have the proper child hood they find them selves reverting and wearing diapers to comfort themselves. yes it seems bad to only be a mental thing but its generally caused as a child. as for wemon they dont do anything unless pushed in to doing it. so you can find that wemon have to have the disability or friends push them in to the diaper scene as opposed to men. thats the truth and fact all in one. it may not be that way for every person here but it is the leading causes.

men are insecure

wemon are forced.

smiles