LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

anybody take alli

Can cause leakage, but it's not akin to incontinence. Thin skidmarks not logs. And since you have to eat a high fat diet while taking it to get the effect it's not exactly healthy either.

I did while on a keto diet. It works, but it's very messy and turns your poop orange and oily. Easiest way to experience fecal incontinence, but it's closer to constant diarrhea than a regular bm.

I did while on a keto diet. It works, but it's very messy and turns your poop orange and oily. Easiest way to experience fecal incontinence, but it's closer to constant diarrhea than a regular bm.

And regular bm without control is considered bowel incontinence and is it over the counter?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And regular bm without control is considered bowel incontinence and is it over the counter?

I would try it if i already wasn’t on adderall which possible side effects are weight loss and bowel problems no necessarily loss of bowel control

I would try it if i already wasn’t on adderall which possible side effects are weight loss and bowel problems not necessarily loss of bowel control

https://www.drugs.com/sfx/adderall-side-effects.html

• 3 weeks later...
Yes, I got it off of amazon.

Did you give yourself fecal Incontinence by taking it

Did you give yourself fecal Incontinence by taking it

Common Side Effects of Alli: Abdominal or stomach pain or discomfort
back pain
difficulty with moving
gas with leaky bowel movements
inability to hold bowel movement
increases in bowel movements
loss of bowel control
oily bowel movements
oily spotting of underclothes

On 6/18/2019 at 7:20 PM, scif788 said:

Has anybody taken Alli to induce bowel incontinence

Sent from my SM-S765C using Tapatalk

If it's your goal to be fecal incontinent.  Then just use your diapers for their intended purpose no more regular potty. In time you will lose your bowels as well.

Taking pills to do it can harm your body that can lead to even more problems. So stick to a natural way of doing it.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

If it's your goal to be fecal incontinent.  Then just use your diapers for their intended purpose no more regular potty. In time you will lose your bowels as well.

Taking pills to do it can harm your body that can lead to even more problems. So stick to a natural way of doing it.

Yep.  Eat plenty of fresh fruit and veg - preferably go vegetarian, ideally vegan.  Get enough to drink.  I don't really want to lose the ability to control my bowels, but it's a close thing at times :20_EmoticonsHDcom:.

• Thanks 1
Yep.  Eat plenty of fresh fruit and veg - preferably go vegetarian, ideally vegan.  Get enough to drink.  I don't really want to lose the ability to control my bowels, but it's a close thing at times :20_EmoticonsHDcom:.

Same

So just poop in my diapers with the slightest urge are you bowel incontinent by choice

So just poop in my diapers with the slightest urge are you bowel incontinent by choice

Not sure if i want to lose bowel control i kind of already have the past few days i waited to long and pooped my diapers and it was runny chunky diarrhea i dont know what ive been eating but also i take adderrall a side effect is frequent bowel movements and diarrhea as well as constipation like my other medication that causes constipation

Not sure if i want to lose bowel control i kind of already have the past few days i waited to long and pooped my diapers and it was runny chunky diarrhea i dont know what ive been eating but also i take adderrall a side effect is frequent bowel movements and diarrhea as well as constipation like my other medication that causes constipation

And possibly undiagnosed ibs d/c

13 minutes ago, scif788 said:

Same

And possibly undiagnosed ibs d/c

I am not incontinent at all I do have some control like I can hold my pee very well but I do have issues with my #2 so I have to wear a diaper to work so I do not make a mess. 

I am not incontinent at all I do have some control like I can hold my pee very well but I do have issues with my #2 so I have to wear a diaper to work so I do not make a mess. 

I have some control with pee as well as #2 but i usually cannot hold it very long my pee and i have bowel issues