LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

( Drank Tooommuch

Yah knoiw what, I wtented to bar, cuase my work ewek was shit.

I had wat too many.

Diaper kicks ASS when I've adh amuch to driink.

Beer should come wiht diapres. The tow go togejhwer3 like... well i don't know, teho go togher whall

LOL, it took em 10 minues to get my key in the door's key thingy abd U think em neighbor is a little updet and wakinf her by falling face first on thye wall 2wice. Poor Kenya.

Bitch at he bar made fun of my skirt.

Who sasy I'm a boy?! Bitch!

I'm more boy and more girl than she'd coudnt nevern handle. Ah, she looks like crap after cutter her hari off.

Snome hqo I gotta change this diaper.

WETTING it has been easy, its changing it that is hard when drunk.

How come you sound really drunk in this topic then ten minutes later you posted in another topic (that one about youtube videos) and managed to type with no spelling mistakes?

Fuck you, cunt rag!

I like to see people in diapers. It doesn't give anybody a bad name.

Seriously, fuck you!

Did you go from totally drunk, and not even able to walk, to stone cold sober in ten minutes?

How come you sound really drunk in this topic then ten minutes later you posted in another topic (that one about youtube videos) and managed to type with no spelling mistakes?

Did you go from totally drunk, and not even able to walk, to stone cold sober in ten minutes?

Now where else have we seen a drunken thread like this one before I wonder? I'll hazard a guess here -

S/he slipped up yet again and accidentally signed on with his/her other username as s/he has done in the past?

D <_< lly

Nope, just typed that one a WHOLE lot slower, and I had a bunch of water to take the edge off. Although I do sober up quick.

Now where else have we seen a drunken thread like this one before I wonder? I'll hazard a guess here -

S/he slipped up yet again and accidentally signed on with his/her other username as s/he has done in the past?

D <_< lly

I don't know about you, but I tend to have something in common with friends of mine. I do know her outside of this web site... you know, in part of the rest of my life. Among other things, we both enjoy alcohol.

:beer::P Yeah right a 23 year old that sobers up fast, that would be the day. I've been drinking just about everyday for over 23 years and I have yet to see someone, that closed a bar (Noting the time you logged your message give or take time changes) and took ten minutes to get their key in the door, then turned around and thinks water sobers you up.. Just teasing you man, hope ya had fun! :thumbsup:

:beer::P Yeah right a 23 year old that sobers up fast, that would be the day. I've been drinking just about everyday for over 23 years and I have yet to see someone, that closed a bar (Noting the time you logged your message give or take time changes) and took ten minutes to get their key in the door, then turned around and thinks water sobers you up.. Just teasing you man, hope ya had fun! :thumbsup:

He said he sobered up a little, not completly. And typed slow :P, I can type normal after a bottle of whiskey, just a 3 words a minute :X.

I'm a featherweight. $8 and I can't stand up!

Now, seeing as how it doesn't take much alcohol to make me shit faced, I can't imagine it taking very long to piss all that out.

There is definitely some bonuses to being such a light weight. First, I go home from the bar and still have money. and, at parties, I can sober up soon enough to laugh at all the people who've passed out.

Trust me, if I swish mouth wash I might get a buzz.

I'm a featherweight. $8 and I can't stand up!

Now, seeing as how it doesn't take much alcohol to make me shit faced, I can't imagine it taking very long to piss all that out.

There is definitely some bonuses to being such a light weight. First, I go home from the bar and still have money. and, at parties, I can sober up soon enough to laugh at all the people who've passed out.

Trust me, if I swish mouth wash I might get a buzz.

Gawd I wish I was like that. Thats not even 3 beers where I am from, and three beers wouldn't take the edge off my life for a second. But of course I have some practice and tolerance (the Marines helped with that). BTW, Your not pissing out the alcohol, that was already absorbed into your blood system. I believe the old phrase goes. One hour for one beer/once shot, so I guess in one hour later you only had two beers...ect... :P