LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello from Maryland USA (the worst place on earth)

Ok so I had this profile for a while now but never bothered to try to invest my time in making friends on this platform or the like. I also feel like i'm a different person I was previously and want to give it another shot again, so this account has been sitting dead for about 2 years.

I've been a diaper lover ever since I was 5 when I made a diaper with my blankets and went full abdl ever since I was 15 or so. Diapers and baby clothes are very calming to me. By the time I was 4 I was medically diagnosed with autism as well, I like some types of bondage (I've always wanted to try on a straitjacket but never had a trusting partner to do so) and I'm also Homosexual. I guess the point of this whole part of the presentation is to lay out all the most noticeable parts of me.

For me, abdl is a sexual as well as an emotional pleasure, although I am starting to steer more towards emotional than sexual now. 

Some of my interests are drawing, Video Games (rpgs + Strategy specifically), Anime, Politics (Don't like arguing just like seeing what people believe and why they believe it as well as political strategy), and edgy jokes. I also used to write and compose music on fl studios but I haven't done that in a while.

Another thing I want to add is I've never really been on social media so a lot of this stuff will be brand new to me. I want to stay away from bloodsports and drama so that's why. I want to make friends, not enemies and I am not entering this platform with the desire to do so. 

So thats me. 

Hello and Welcome back! In my opinion, Maryland isn’t the worst place on Earth. Sure, y’all don’t know how to drive cars, but you are home to NASA Goddard, so it can’t be that band right?...

I am also a huge fan of strategy video games! I like Europa Universalis IV, American Conquest (an old game, but a good one), and Civilization V. I’ve played cello for many years, but never composed music, and I think that’s pretty cool.

Feel free to DM me if you’d like to chat.

Welcome Back to the Land of the Kinky,

Little Tomás

How could you try to take the title of worse place on earth away from Illinois!!!!???!   For shame ?  I can't say that I am that into games since my PS3 was made obsolete.   I do like some anime.   Especially if you want to talk about Dragon Ball Z.   Now I have the mild form of autism in the form of Asperger's.  However, they didn't no much about it when I was a kid so they didn't find out about it until my freshmen year of college. Anyway, what was the point of this rambling incoherent mess of paragraph.   Oh yeah, welcome to the site and I hope you are able to make a lot of friends and have a good time.

Maryland? Jersey here, forgettaboutit! ? Hey, just come on in and join the fun. There’s plenty of good fun people here, and we love, l.o.v.e.... diapers! Hope to be seeing you round. Have fun and enjoy!