LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

seeing how I haven't heard back from anyone yet, I would like to ask if anyone with an OC would like to make a cameo in the next chapter of DL games? 

while I could use my own, the point of the Games is to help promote other Diaper OC's if posable. if you are interested and want to take part, message me and let me know! 

its first come first served, but that doesn't mean you can't get a cameo in another chapter! ^.^

(also, sorry for the lack of updates, its hard to update people on this site.)

3 down 7 remaining. 

The wet bandits were now down to Lydia, Gwen, and Jack.
While the messy mongrels had Gareth, Ryan, Jasmine, and Ayumi.

With the 3rd game now over, it was time for lunch and another break before the 4th game.

After a quick change, everyone was placed into their high chairs again, with Ryan making a loud squish when he was sat down, his diaper still very full from losing the last game. 

Most of the babies made small talk as they ate until they finished and were let out to go relax for a while.

“U-um, Host?” Ayumi said out loud before The host appeared right beside the little fox.

“Yes, sweety?” ^w^ “how may I help?”

“W-well. You see…” Ayumi said sheepishly as she began to fidget in place.

“Say no more.” the host tells her. “Being surrounded by babies tends to make you forget not everyone uses their diapers like that.” 

Ayumi blushed heavily before the host teleports both of them to a private space where Ayumi could do her business in peace.

As for everyone else, they all separated into groups to do things.

“What are you doing?” Lydia asked standing over Gwen.

They were both outside the nursery with the forest now cleared away and replaced with a large swimming pool.

Gwen was in a large fluffy diaper and bikini top as she relaxed on a pool chair with sunglasses.

“What do you think?” Gwen said happily as she stretched and relaxed. “This makes for a nice vacation.”

“You do understand we were kidnapped yesterday and forced to play weird games right?” Lydia reminded her while stating the obvious. “How are you so calm and relaxed?”

“Because this is like a vacation for me,” Gwen told her happily. “And come on, it's not so bad, we get to wear and use all the diapers we want, play fun games, make new friends, and can do basically whatever we want after the games. Watch,”

Gwen sat up with a smile and asked the sky, “can I get a Fruity Vodka Party Punch?” a little table with a sippy cup appeared beside Gwen.

“Perfect, just with no Vodka,” Gwen said after tasting it and gave a shrug and laid back down. “we can still go back home if we lose, so until I win, I'm going to treat this like a vacation. Come on a join me!” 

Lydia sighed before shrugging ok. In a puff of smoke, she was now beside Gwen a chair in a fluffy diaper and wearing a one-piece bathing suit. In her hand was her another sippy cup.

“Chears!” Gwen said as they kicked cups.

On the other side of the pool, Jasmine sat in her own chair but was still dressed and reading a book. She glanced up to see the two women laughing and relaxing in their diapers, happy as can be.

“Blah,” Jasmine says with a look before going back to her book. Unaware of her diaper growing wet again.

On the other side of the nursery in what would be considered the “backyard” the boys were hanging around on a playground big enough for them.

“This is so frustrating!” Jack said and he sat on a swing. “I came close to losing again!”

“Well, at least you didn't jump from barely any votes to also nearly losing,” Ryan commented while standing a few feet away with his very full diaper.

“That just means you guys need to get better at the game,” Gareth told them with a smirk. Happy with his progress. 

“I thought you said we would win if I stuck with you?” Rayn asked Garth annoyed. “How did I lose?”

“Hey, it's ok. At least were in the same boat.” Jack reminded him.

“Ya, and besides, now that I've gotten immunity, it means I don't need to win,” Garth told them.

“Huh?” both boys said at the same time.

“We can only win immunity once, meaning it's useless to try to win until the very end.” garth explained. “But this still leaves you two with a chance at immunity. So if work together I'm sure we can win another round and stay in the game. What do you say? Team?”

Jack and Rayn looked at one another before nodding. Both knowing they needed to stick together if they were going to try to win the game.

After a few hours, the host reappeared beside the pool where the girls were still at. Even Ayumi was happily swimming around wearing a swim diaper and a school one-piece swimsuit as she doggy paddled around in the water.

With a snap of their fingers, the boys appeared beside everyone as well.

“Eww! Gross!” Jasmine said as Rayn appeared beside her and she could smell the heavy mess in his diaper as she pushed him away from her and nearly into the pool.

Thankfully Jack grabbed him and saved him from further embarrassment.

“I'm glad my babies had a nice relaxing time.” the host told them. ^.^

“Ya, if you call sitting in filth relaxing,” Jasmine said under her breath as her wet diaper saged.

“Now that you are nice and relaxed, it's time for another game before dinner.” ^.^

“U-um, before that, c-could you…” Ryan spoke up with one arm raised for attention.

“Oh, yes. Sorry dear.” ^v^ with a snap, all the babies were in nice clean diapers and ready for the next game. “Now we are all set!”

With a snap, everyone disappeared into a puff of smoke and reappeared back in the nursery. But something felt off.

They were in the play section with a child's gate locking them inside with all the toys.  But the room seemed much larger than before. 

“How are the little babies doing?” The host asked as everyone had to look up to see the giant host! One that would have dwarfed Tulip and made everyone feel like they fit in their diapers.

“What the hell!” Jasmine screamed!

“I welcome you to the next game! Rugrat escape!” ^w^ “and to help explain the rules for the game, I have a little friend that will help us.”

With a loud snap of the host's hand, another person appeared outside of the play area. 

Standing next to The Host was a 5’6” Elf boy with blond hair.

"Huh? What the-" the elf asked as he looked around at the giant nursery before seeing The Host’s foot and looking up. "Whoa... you're a big one!"

“It's a pleasure to have you hear Gideon.” ^.^ “I summoned you here to help me show off some rules for my new game.”

"Hmm... Well, it can't be worse than the last time I was kidnapped and forced to play 'games'. What're the rules?"

“Let's see if you can get out of this room,” ^.^ the host told him.

"Pshhhh is that all? This is gonna be a cakewalk!" the little elf shouted and took off across the room to get out of the open door. not waiting for any more explanation. 

“As you can tell, this game is all about escaping. Your goal will be to get out of this house without being caught.” ^.^ the host tells the babies before sending a stretchy arm over to grab the elf and pull him back.

"Hey! That's cheating!” the elf shouted.

“Oh?” ~?~ “ ok, then I won't do that again and you can try again, But first.” 

With a snap, the elf had a pacifier in his mouth and was unable to speak as he tried to take it out. 

“Should you be caught, you will lose your ability to speak.” ^X^ the host tells the babies. “You may now try to get past me again.”

The elf glared at the host before bolting again across the room. The host followed behind but had a little trouble at first catching the Elf as he jumped and flipped over things to stay out of the host's reach. But before he could make it to the door the Host caught his leg and held him upside down.

“Should you be caught again, you will get some adorable mittens on your hands.” ^.^ the host said as Gideon received a pair of yellow mittens on his hands before being placed next to the play area.

Gideon wasted no time in bolting the moment he was sat down. But before he could go very far, Gideon was suddenly yanked back! A child leash now wrapped around his chest and tied to the play area. 

“Finally, should you get caught a third time, you will be put on a leash.” ^w^ the host said as they admired their work while Gideon was yelling behind the pacifier and yanking on the leash. 

That's when Gideon noticed the other door just behind the host. Seeing his only chance at winning the bet, the elf used all of his strength to rip the leash and let him bolt between the Host legs and towards the door! He was just a moment away from passing through when he disappeared in a puff of smoke.

“Thanks for the help sweety, I just needed you to help explain the rules. too bad we couldn't diaper you as well." ^W^ the host said before turning back to the babies.

“Good luck sweeties, and remember, if you can't escape within 2 hours, or get caught too many times, there will be a punishment.” ^,^ “good luck!”

With that, the Host disappeared and left them all stranded their. 

“Welp, let's go!” Gwen said as she went to the baby gate. The gate had a little bell on it that rang a little as she opened the gate and walked out of the play area. “Well, come on! Let's go see the rest of the house and try to get out!”

Gwen was right in that they should hurry, but before anyone else could leave the play area, a giant appeared in the doorway and locked eyes on Gwen. 

“Naughty baby, how did you get out?” the “adult,” said as it grabbed Gwen before she could react.

“Shit!” Gwen yelled just before a pacifier was placed in her mouth and she was sat back in the play area. The gate relocked before the adult left the room.

“You didn't think it would be that easy did you?” Gareth asked as he watched Gwen tug at the pacifier in her mouth, unable to remove it. 

After looking around a bit, Gareth was able to spot holes around the gate. Suche as large toys that could be used as a way to get over, or a nearby bookshelf they may be able to use.

“I think I have an idea,” Gareth said before Jasmine walked past him and used the toys to jump over the gate. “Hey wait!” 

Garth tried to warn her but it was too late, Jasmine already ran to one of the doorways, looked both ways, then ran into a hallway.

“forget her, what were you about to say?” Ryan asked as everyone was looking at Gareth,

“When Gwen was brought back, the giant didn't just put a pacifier in her mouth, she also locked the gate,” Gareth told them.

“Weren't they supposed to?” Ayumi asked.

“No, he means they put a lock on it, look,” Lydia said as she pointed to a little key lock now locking the gate,

“Ya, which might mean that whatever way we escape, if we get caught, we lose that exist. Meaning we are limited on the number of times we can get out.” Gareth explained.

“So what should we do?” Jack asked.

“We work together, all of us,” Gareth told them. “If we do, then we all might be able to escape.”

Gwen was the first to hold up her thumb and nodded yes. Followed by everyone else. 

“What's the plan?” Lydia asked.

“We all take the same exit then we split up into groups of 2,” Gareth told them. “We all will then split up and take a different route to try to find a way to escape. If you find it, then you must come back and tell us where it is. If you are about to be caught, then one must sacrifice themselves while the other hides and tries to make it back to explain what happens. Since whoever gets caught can't speak anymore.”

“Such a squirmy little thing aren't you.” a sickly sweet voice said as a giant came back into the room with Jasmine screaming behind her pacifier.

She was sat back in the play area before the giant went over to the toys that were used to jump over the gate and removed them.

“Great, we lost one way out,” Ryan commented as a few people glared at Jasmine.

“Did you at least find an exit?” garth asked. She gave him a pout before shaking her head. 

After quickly explaining the plan to her, she reluctantly joined in.

With that, they went over to a tiny bookshelf filled with children's books and pushed it over, creating a way to climb on and jump over the baby gate.

“Ok, Lydia and Ayumi will go down that hallway. Ryan, Jasmine, and jack will go the other way.” Garth explained as he pointed to one side of the nursery with the open hallway. “Gwen and I will check the other hallway. And remember, once we find the exit, we come back here and hide until everyone is back and tell where the exit is.”

With that, everyone separated to look for a way out.

This place was like a nice 2 story house with a lot of rooms all over the place. 

Jack, Ryan, and Jasmine found themselves seeking down the hall and checking a few rooms. One was a bathroom with no signs of a way out. 

Next was a bedroom that was trashed as if a young teen lived in this room. 

Jasmine made a disgusted face and began fanning her face, a sweaty stench wafting over her.

“Dirty clothes.” Jack pointed out explaining the smell. 

Jasmine almost wanted to puke as she grabbed the boys and dragged them away from this room before they got a good look inside. She did not want to be near that smell.

Instead, going to a girl's room next door and took a breath of fresh air. Which was cut short when Jack let out a fart.

Jack blushed and gave a nervous smile. “S-sorry.” Jasmine just rolled her eyes and marched into the room. 

The room was a lot cleaner, and the 3 of them were able to start searching the room for any way out.

“What are we looking for?” Ryan asked. As he looked near the bed.

“Away out,” Jack told him.

“I know that, but I mean how are we supposed to do that in a girl's room?” Ryan asked. “Any ideas Jasmine?” 

She looked over at him and gave him a blank stare until he remembered she couldn't talk with the pacifier.

“Just keep on looking,” Jack says but stops hearing something. “Footsteps! Hide!”

All 3 of them frantically looked around for a hiding spot and rushed over to them.

Jack dove into a pile of stuffed animals, Ryan went under the girl's bed, and Jasmine hid behind the door.

Not long after they hid, a large girl came into the room. Completely unaware of them being there and walked over to her makeup desk. The giant girl sat down and began making a phone call as she did her makeup.

‘How long will she stay here?’ Jack wondered as he peeked from under the stuffed animals. 

‘Are those diapers?” Ryan thought as he looked at a few things under the bed. Blushing when something caught his eyes and looked away.

‘I think I might be able to sneak away.” Jasmine thought to herself as she was right behind the door.

Slowly, Jasmine began to creep from behind the door, making it creek ever so slightly.

“Huh?” the giant girl said as she turned to the noise and spotted Jasmine. “Naughty baby! How did you get out?”

Jack and Ryan watched as Jasmine bolted as the giant followed after her. A few moments later, the boys watched as the giant carried a now squirming Jasmine in her arms, back to the nursery. Once the giant was away, both boys ran from their hiding spots to hide in the boy's room until the giant walked past again back to her room before they went back to the nursery as well to wait for the others.

Lydia and Ayumi slowly made their way down some stairs they found. Taking their time as each step was huge! Especially for Ayumi. But once they reached the bottom, they found themselves in a large kitchen.

“See anything?” Ayumi whispered.

“No, but be careful,” Lydia tells her as the two slowly make their way in and began looking around.

"I'm glad we got to team up together," Ayumi tells Lydia with a smile. she was hoping to get to know everyone here while she still can before they have to go home.

"Same." Lydia replied. "after the game, let's hang out."

Ayumi's tail began to wag happily as she heard that.

The kitchen proved useless, but there was another door they could go threw and lead into a hallway. At the end of the hallway was an open door!

“Their!” Ayumi yelled excitedly as she bolted for the door.

“Wait!” Lydia yelled but it was too late. 

The hallway also leads into a living room that had a large man step out of and block off the door.

“Well, aren't you little stinkers.” the man said as he scooped up Ayumi and Lydia before they could run away.

“Shit,” Lydia said just before both girls got pacifiers.

On the other side of the house, Gwen and Gareth found themselves going down a different set of stairs leading to a wide-open front door. 

“This is too easy,” Gareth whispered as he looked around.

“mhhh,” Gwen agreed following close behind. Both feeling a little uneasy as they reached the bottom and wondering what was going to happen now? 

“Where is one of the giants? Shouldn't they be keeping an eye on the door?” Gareth whispered.

“mhu-hum” Gwen mumbled behind the pacifier.

“Come on, let's head back up and wait for the others,” Gareth says as he turns to head upstairs when both of them hear a loud voice yelling.

“Hunny! Come down here for a moment please!” a male voice shouted as both of them heard footsteps heading towards them!

Gwen squealed in panic as both of them tried climbing their way back upstairs.

“Coming!” a female voice shouts from upstairs as another set of footsteps is heard above them! 

“Oh no!” Gareth shouts as two giants appeared on opposite ends of the stairs! A female heading down who is surprised to see them, and a male giant holding both Ayumi and Lydia!

“What are you two also doing out?” the male asks confused before trying to reach for them!

“Run!” Gareth yells at Gwen and already knowing both of them couldn't make it past them so he jumps onto the man's arm in order to distract him.

Gwen understood immediately and quickly slid her diapered butt down the steps as fast as she could and bolted under the man's legs. Running out the front door.

The door slammed shut behind her as the host made the announcement.

“Gwen is the first to make it out! Tick tock babies, 1 hour and 43 minutes left!” the host told them.

“Come on you 3, let's get you back to the playroom where you belong.” the mail giant said without acknowledging one of them already escaped. The 3 pacified babies just stared at the door as they were taken back upstairs to be put back start their escape over again.

“One baby has escaped, but will any more be able to make it out? Or will the babies be stuck in the play area in their dirty diapers? Find out next time!” ^w^

• Like 1

Yeah!  That’s my Gwen!   You’re the best diaper lover there is!  Win this for Phoenix Pharmacy!

Gretel waves a small flag  and cheers with like no energy but made the diaper friendly cheerleader uniforms for everyone else. “Go Gwen.”

Lola like an actual cheerleader,  “go Gwen you can do it!  Let those diaperbutts know who is boss!”

Katie: “As support, your employees have all gone diapered 24/7.  You’re so lucky to be in that giant nursery, but I have expelled envy from my chi to emit positive energy onto you.”

• Like 1
14 hours ago, PinkTheDinosaur said:

We can only win immunity once, meaning it's useless to try to win until the very end.” garth explained. “But this still leaves you two with a chance at immunity. So if work together I'm sure we can win another round and stay in the game. What do you say? Team?”

Very clever. Kinda reminds me if Tor's strategy in "Deadly Gameshow." :)

Let's hope it works. At least the boys are making a plan.

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Very clever. Kinda reminds me if Tor's strategy in "Deadly Gameshow.”

Tor was outsmarted and ended up getting His friends hurt for nothing.  I mean he’ll win in the end but he seriously has a bad habit of underestimating things.  

3 hours ago, Sparkle Dust said:

Tor was outsmarted and ended up getting His friends hurt for nothing.  I mean he’ll win in the end but he seriously has a bad habit of underestimating things.  

It would've worked if he hadn't been in a universe that ran on SparkleLogic! ?

On 10/22/2019 at 5:07 AM, Wannatripbaby said:

Very clever. Kinda reminds me if Tor's strategy in "Deadly Gameshow." :)

Let's hope it works. At least the boys are making a plan.

lol lets just hope it works at keeping them in ^.^

great chapter :)

• 1 month later...

“And we’re back!” ^.^ “man that was a surprisingly long break from the action, but what can you do?” ?,? “Anyway, let’s recap what has happened last time we were here!” ^.^ 

“The game is Rugrat escape. They must escape from their playpen and make it out of the house before any “Adults” catch them. Should they be caught, they are returned to the playpen and suffer a penalty restraint. Out of the 7 babies remaining, Ayumi, Lydia, and Gareth have been caught once. And Jasmine was caught twice. Leaving Ryan and Jack so far to be the only ones not caught. But what about Gwen?”

“I'M HERE! AND IM THE FIRST TO WIN!” Gwen shouts and cheers as she stands next to the Host while a dollhouse sits in front of them. “Though it was only because if I didn’t, I would have been caught.”

“Don’t worry, I’m sure they all understand droopy butt.” ^.^ the host said as they see Gwen already has a full diaper.

“By the way, what’s the dollhouse for?” Gwen asked.

“Look for yourself.” ^.^

She looked into one of the open windows of the dollhouse and could see everyone inside!

“Did you find a way out?” Ryan asked after the giant returned with Ayumi, Lydia, and Gareth and placed them inside the playpen.  “Did Gwen get away?”

Sadly, as everyone else besides Ryan and jack got caught, they all had pacifiers in their mouths to keep them silent.  While Jasmine was wearing mittens and booties.

Gareth began trying to communicate with arm movements to try to explain what happens, but it wasn’t very successful.

“Can we still get out?” Jack asked. To which Gareth shook his head no. then pointed at the lock on the playpen and the now removed bookshelf. Basically saying, just like the bookshelf the exit was also removed.

“Mhemph!” Ayumi squealed behind her pacifier as she began jumping up and down to get everyone’s attention. Then pounded on her chest to try to tell everyone that she knew another way out.

“Did you two find a way out? A back door?” Ryan asked. Which got a few nods.

“Great! now we just need to get you all out.” Jack wondered.

Gareth thought for a moment before coming up with an idea. He waved for everyone to come closer before getting on all 4’s in front of the gate like a stepping stool. Allowing everyone to climb onto him and get over except for Ayumi who was still so small. 

But that didn't matter much as Gareth picked up the small girl and threw her over the gate and into Ryan’s arms!

“Hey! A little warning next time!” Ryan yelled as he set the girl down.

Ayumi was blushing after what happened but managed to do a few bows of thanks for catching her.

Finally, Gareth was the last one as he climbed over the gate.

“Ok! Now let's go!” Jack yelled as he and the others hurried to the back door.

For a moment, Gareth looked back at the play area. Being so far the first to notice that if they get caught again, there is no other way out of it.

Lydia, Jack, Gareth, Ryan, Jasmine, and Ayumi all made their way to the kitchen area but stayed hidden behind the door as they saw a large woman in the kitchen. She looked to be making food and they needed to somehow sneak past her.

Ryan was the first to get an idea and rushed into the room as soon as the woman back was turned and hid under the kitchen table! He looked back with a large smile and a thumbs-up as his idea worked!

Taking turns, Jasmine and jack went next. Jasmine had a slightly harder time running with the botties on the slick kitchen floor but managed to make it.

While the woman was washing her hands Lydia and Ayumi were next. Before finally Gareth made it over.

From their point of view, the babies could see the hallway and the open door! They just needed to get over there!

As soon as the woman was looking away again, Jasmine, Ryan, and Ayumi all ran towards the hallway. 

However, Jasmine’s foot slipped thanks to the booties and she fell on her face with a loud smack!

“Huh?” the giant woman said startled as she heard the smack and looked down at the now crying Jasmine and other babes beside her. “What are you doing out?”

“Get up and run!” Ryan yelled as he and Ayumi grabbed Jasmine and began dragging her as fast as they could! 

With their cover blown, Lydia, Jack, and Gareth, also made a run for it. Startling the woman even more as more babies appeared! For a moment she didn't know what to do with all of them running about.

“Were almost their!” Ryan yelled as he and Ayumi dragged Jasmine threw the door with the others right behind them! 

But as soon as they went threw the door, the door slammed shut right in front of  Lydia, Jack, and Gareth. 

“What just happened! We were almost there!” Jack yelled. 

“3 more babies made it out! Just 3 more with 45 minutes left on the clock!” the host announces just as the 3 of them were picked up by the woman. 

The 3 of them realizing that the doors are first come first out. And just like the playpen, once an option has been used, it’s gone. The 3 of them were together so all 3 made it out.

“AWWWW!” you guys did great! Gwen cheered as she congratulated Ryan, Ayumi, and Jasmine. “I was on edge when you were trying to sneak past that woman!”

“Wait, where are the others?” Ryan asked confused. “They were right behind us.”

“When a parent realizes there is a way for a baby to get out, they do what they must to keep the baby safe and inside. Meaning once one escape route is used, it is sealed off so the babies can’t get out again.” ^.^ the host explains.

“Wait, does this mean they can’t get out now?” Ayumi asked.

“Who cares!” Jasmine yelled as she rubbed her still saur nose. The host heald it the moment it happened, but the pain still lingered.

“The games not over yet.” ^.^ “let’s see if the little stinkers can get out of this one?” 

“But, both doors are gone! Doesn’t that mean there is no way out?” Ayumi asked.

;)

Both Lydia and Gareth now had mittens and booties on, while Jack was given a pacifier before the babies were placed back into the play area. This time, however, the gate was raised even more so that they could not hop across.

The 3 of them looked defeated. Jack feeling the worst of it. 

He was doing so well in this game! Now he was about to lose and possibly even be voted off!

But what were they to do? Looking around, Jack couldn’t see much that could help. What toys were left in the play area couldn’t help them. And the gate was now too high for them to jump over. Even if they could get over, how would they get out?

They checked every room in the house! The living room, the hallways, the kitchen, the upstairs rooms! The...

‘Wait, we never checked the stinky room!’ Jack thought!

Jack immediately shot up and began pointing to himself excitedly, but he only received confused looks. Jack tried to tell them that their might be another way out, but they weren't getting it. 

Even if they did, it was too late. They used up all the ways to get out. But jack wasn't giving up! He didn't want to lose like this! If there was no way to get over, he would go through it!

Jack was once on his highschool football team, and while he wasn't the best, he knew how to tackle! He crouched down in a ready position before bottling forward and tackling the gate!

The gate was pushed forward and was lifted a little bit before falling back in place. Both Gareth and Lydia stared at him for a moment then to each other. They both then shout up to help Jack knock the gate over!

With the 3 of them working together they managed to knock the gate over and be free once more! Though this really will be the last time.

Jack took the lead from here to the room he was thinking of. It wasn't much to go off, but at least it was something! And if it turned out to be a dead-end, well, they could always look threw the house once more! There had to be another way out!

The three babies came to the door once more and peered inside. It was a dark room that smelled. But thankfully there were a few small lights that helped illuminate the room a little bit.

Jack was a little hesitant in going into the room. He didn't like the dark all that much. Thankfully, Lydia was there to lend her hand and help get him in the room to look around.

The room was your typical teen boys room. Stuff all over the place. Game system setup, shelf for random stuff. Nothing really out of the ordinary except for a small draft in the room.

Gareth was the first to notice it and look up at the window to the room. If it was open, it could be a way out! frantically he began pointing up at the window. 

The one problem with this however, there was a bed right in front of the window, and by the way it moved slightly, someone was asleep in it.

They had to be careful as Gareth got on all 4s and had Jack and Lydia climb up first before they helped him up. Slowly they crawled their way over to the window and pulled the curtains to reveal a slightly opened window!

Finally! 

The window was only cracked, but all they had to do was open it just a little more and then they could get out! Jack was the only one with free use of his hands made opening the window easier. 

But the sound of the window being opened startled the boy in bed to wake up!

“What's going on!?” the boy yelled as the babies screamed behind their pacifiers. “What are you doing here!?”

The three babies made a scramble for the open window as the boy grabbed onto Lydia’s leg! The boys spun around and grabbed onto Lydia before she could be pulled away. They were this close to getting out! They weren't going to lose someone here!

The boy in bed was trying his hardest to grab the babies, but from his position in bed, he had no leverage to really pull, only to hold on as the babies tried to get out of his grasp!

Gareth and Jack were already halfway out the window as they continued to pull while Lydia furiously kicked and kicked at the boy's hand to let her go!

Suddenly, his hand slipped as Lydia and the boys shot out the window! 

“NO!” the boy screamed as the window closed shut.

“AAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!” Lydia, Jack, and Gareth screamed as one second they were falling out of a window, the next they were sitting beside everyone!

“Congratulations on making it out!” ^.^ “and with 12 minutes to spare!”

“W-we did it?” Jack asked. “We did it!”

Both Gwen and Ayumi ran over to hug Lydia and congratulate her on getting out.

Everyone began cheering as they finally finished the game and were able to make it through safely.

“Wait, why was the window open?” Jasmin asked as she realized there were only 3 ways out. One being potentially dangerous. 

“Sadly this game had a special meaning to it.” :l “in the real world, there are many ways a baby could get out of a play area and then sneak out of a home when not supervised. Front and back doors, garage, an open window, all could or are extremely dangerous. Which is why a baby should always be monitored no matter what.”

Suddenly the mood went downhill from that statement. 

“Anyway!” ^^ “congratulations are still in order for you all! None of you will receive any punishment! And because Gwen was the first to win, she has won immunity for this round!”

“Ha! I'm the best!” Gwen gloated happily at her victory. “I'm going to win this game!”

“there's still a long way to go before you win.” Ryan reminded her. 

“Oh! Looks like things are finally starting to heat up with the contestants! Well, that's a good thing! Now it's time for the votes to begin! Vote for who should be going home!” ^w^ “oh, and because Halloween wasn't too long ago, let's make the next game Boo blader! I can't wait to see who I get to scare! >w<”

“Wait, what did they say?” Jasmine asked as she suddenly had a bad feeling about the next game.

if you would like to vote, visit my DA profile. votes will last one week. https://www.deviantart.com/pinkthedinosaur

• Like 2
22 hours ago, PinkTheDinosaur said:

And we’re back!” ^.^ “man that was a surprisingly long break from the action, but what can you do?” ?,?

Starting with a self aware jab at your own inconsistent writing schedule? That alone is enough to earn my like. :)

• Like 1
22 hours ago, PinkTheDinosaur said:

“And we’re back!” ^.^ “man that was a surprisingly long break from the action, but what can you do?”

Well you could find yourself consigned to an involuntary vacation to the maximum dinosaur funpark staffed by a multitude of pinkishness muses andfamiy friendly friendly funpark rides all designed to replace your tired body and brain with fun tales, fun experiences,and maximum storytime creation.  If that doesn't work there is always AGENT X!

:)

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, Sarah Penguin said:

Well you could find yourself consigned to an involuntary vacation to the maximum dinosaur funpark staffed by a multitude of pinkishness muses andfamiy friendly friendly funpark rides all designed to replace your tired body and brain with fun tales, fun experiences,and maximum storytime creation.  If that doesn't work there is always AGENT X!

Plus the host has to put up with my Gwen.

Gwen: “For my prize I’ll have a nice meal, steak with garlic roasted tomatoes, and for the rest of the team a diapered spa day.  Ooo!  That gives me an idea for spa diapers that give you different types of orgasmic pleasure depending on the activity.  I need to contact my staff!!” 

• Like 1
57 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Starting with a self aware jab at your own inconsistent writing schedule? That alone is enough to earn my like. :)

inconsistent schedule dosnet begin do describe it... this year has been a fucking pain in the ass for writing! but at least i can poke fun at it with my 4th wall character. ^.^

47 minutes ago, Sarah Penguin said:

i dont know is that would be a dream or a nightmare for me. lol ^.^

26 minutes ago, Sparkle Dust said:

Plus the host has to put up with my Gwen.

Gwen: “For my prize I’ll have a nice meal, steak with garlic roasted tomatoes, and for the rest of the team a diapered spa day.  Ooo!  That gives me an idea for spa diapers that give you different types of orgasmic pleasure depending on the activity.  I need to contact my staff!!” 

lol but first you need to win Gwen, and their are still a few who could easily pass you in popularity. ^,*  so we will see soon enough.

53 minutes ago, PinkTheDinosaur said:

lol but first you need to win Gwen, and their are still a few who could easily pass you in popularity. ^,*  so we will see soon enough.

Gwen: “I meant for my team winning this challenge!”

• PinkTheDinosaur changed the title to DL GAMES!!! (12/8) part 5 update

AND HERE ARE THE RESULTS!!! ^v^

31% Ryan
29% Jasmine
20% Jack
14% Ayumi
5%  Lydia
0%  Gareth

Ryan let out a sigh as he saw his name. “Oh well. Guss I’m out of here.”

“Hey, we did our best, you will be greatly missed.” Gareth said as he came over to console his friend.

“I’ll be honest, I thought Jack would still be the one to lose.”  Ryan said jokingly as he walked over and hugged Jack. “good luck.”

“Thank you,” Jack replied with a sad smile. One one hand glad he wasn’t leaving, but on the other sad to see a friend leave.

“Youll be missed,” Gwen said as Ryan smiled at the girls.

“So will you,” Jack replied.

Ayumi even going to give a quick hug before the Host snapped him back to were he came from.

“The teams are tied once more with 3 each. Meaning that the next round will be the last round for the teams.” ^^ the host tells the babies.

“What was the point in the teams anyway?” Jasmine asked. “They didn’t play much of a part in the games and..” 

She was silenced by a pacifier as she glared at the host.

“As I was saying, after the next game once someone has been voted off, we will remove the teams. But that i do have something special for the team that wins the next round! Youll just have to wait to see what it will be for the lucky babies.” ^v^

Now there are only 6 babies in the games. We’re almost to the halfway point!

The wet bandits were now down to Lydia, Gwen, and Jack.
While the messy mongrels had Gareth, Jasmine, and Ayumi.

As of right now, after Ryan left, the babies had dinner before they were allowed to relax before bedtime.

The three best friends of Gwen, Lydia, and Ayumi were giggling and happily playing in the play area and just talking about their everyday lives back home.

Jasmine was close by but in her own small corner. Reading her book. 

Finally, Gareth and Jack were sitting on Jack’s bed also just chatting and talking about their everyday life and how they miss their friend Ryan who was sent home.

“How are my babies doing in here?” the host asked. ^w^

“Good,” Gwen said with a smile and a heavily sagging diaper. Glad these diapers block off any smell.

“Great! Now how does another game before bed sound?” ?v?

“But didn’t we just do a game before dinner? I thought we just did 2 games a day?” Ayumi asked.

“Yes, but this game works better if done at night," ^.^

“That Boo blader game you were talking about right?” Jasmin asked. Remembering what the host said before.

“Yes! Very observant of you little one," ^w^ the host said which got a glare and blush from her. “But yes, we will be doing a spooky game this time,"

“Sounds good to me,” Gareth said as he stood up. “Just means we’re one step closer till the game ends,"

“Ya! Let’s do this!” Jack shouted excitedly.

With a snap of his fingers, the host transported everyone outside where they watched as a haunted house appeared out of nowhere.

“Oh! This will be so much fun! ^w^ “but first, I think you all should fit the part of a haunted house,"

Suddenly, everyone’s clothes disappeared, replaced by Halloween costumes.

Gareth was dressed as a Leprechaun with his green diaper blending in well with the green outfit.

“Hey, I have the same costume back home,” Gareth said with a small laugh.

Lydia was dressed in a dark blue short dress with crescent moon face paint on her cheeks. On her dark blue diaper was a white crescent moon on both the front and back.

“Hey! I’m moon girl!” Lydia said happily.

Jack wore a peter pan costume with his tights covering up his diaper.

“This is cool! Can I get a little tinker bell as well?” Jack asked. To which he got a little toy fairy pinned to his shoulder.

Jasmine was more simple with a black shirt and long black socks with cat ears, face paint, and a black tail.

“Can I at least get something to cover up this black diaper!” Jasmine asked.

“No, you look cuter that way” >w<

Ayumi wore a cute white and pink dress with a crown on her head and a wand in her hand.

“Aww! I’m a magical girl!” the tiny fox girl shouted excitedly.

Gwen was wearing A Light Pink and White Dress Shirt and a White Frilled Skirt that didn’t hide her (now clean) diaper at all. Along with fox ears and a tail.

“Look Ayumi! I look like you now!” Gwen shouted happily. “I thought your outfit looked so cute, I may just sell it as a costume at my pharmacy!”

Ayumi was both extremely happy, but also extremely embraced that her look would be a costume.

“You all look so adorable!” !>w<! “Ahem!. Well then, its I guess it's time to explain the rules!”

Boo blader. 
All babies must make their way through the haunted house and make it to the other side. You win if you can make it through with a clean diaper or be first out.

“Wait! But that’s not fair! Most of us don’t have any bladder control!” Jasmine shouted. Her diaper already growing a little damp. “Ayumi doesn’t have that problem so she would win!”

Upon hearing that, Ayumi felt a little ashamed at having an advantage like that. 

“Don’t worry, I have just the thing for that!” ^.^ 

With a snap and a slight puff of smoke by everyone’s diapers, nothing looked changed? (besides some already wet diapers now clean again.)

“What did you do?” Lydia asked.

“Just as I stopped all of you from having a stinky during “messy diaper tag”, I have strengthened your bladers temporarily so as to make this an even game,"

It took everyone a moment, but for some of them, this was their first time feeling the fullness of their bladers. Where they weren’t just peeing right away!

“Remember, you must make it threw the game without wetting yourself," ^.^ “now then, everyone inside,"

All 6 babies walked into the haunted house. Not knowing what terror they would soon face.

As soon as they got inside, they found themselves in a large room with dark red lighting. Making the room dark and creepy. There were only 3 doors they could choose from.

“So we just split up?” Gareth asked. 

“Guess so,” Gwen said. Then smiled at her friends Lydia and Ayumi. “Come on! Let’s head this way!”

“Oh, I call this door!” Jack shouted as both ran to different doors and grabbed them.

Suddenly the ground began to shake as a few screamed. Then walls began rising from the floor separating everyone!

“What just happened!” Ayumi screamed.

“My guess this was a way to quickly separate up as soon as people were close enough to some doors,” Gareth said as he looked at both Ayumi and Lydia. The three of them were stuck together.

“Gwen! Be careful!” Ayumi screamed at the wall but was uncertain if she heard her.

At another door, Jack was pounding on the walls after he got separated. He was all alone and had to continue on without anyone with him.

“Ayumi! Lydia! You ok?” Gen yelled but got no response.

“crap, why did I get stuck with the loud one?” Jasmin asked annoyed that she was stuck with Gwen.

Gwen looked back at her with equal annoyance before marching over to the door to continue on. The faster they got there, the less time she would have to spend with her.

Starting with Lydia, Ayumi, and Gareth, they continued to walk through creepy hallways with no real end in sight. 

“Well?” Gareth asked no one in particular. “When are we going to see some scary stuff?”

“I-i don't know," Ayumi replied as she was starting to wonder that herself.

“It feels like we've been walking this hallway for a while now," Lydia replied as she looked back and couldn't even see the door they came from.

But, finally, they saw something new. another door connected to the hallway!

“Finally!” Gareth shouted out of boredom as he rushed over to it and opened it up. “Oh dammit!”

It was just another hallway.

“Should we take this one?” Lydia asked. 

“I don't know. But this game is getting very stupid," Gareth said as he stepped through into the new hallway.

“I don't think that's a good idea," Ayumi said as she had a sudden bad feeling.

True on that feeling, the door slammed shut, separating Gareth from the girls!

“NOT AGAIN!” Gareth shouted as he tried to open the door but couldn't. 

“You ok in there?” Lydia asked.

Gareth let out a sigh. “Ya, guess I'll just go this way,"

With that, Gareth continued on alone. Wondering when the game would be over.

“Come on Ayumi, let's keep going," Lydia tells her as the two begin to continue their walk through the long hallway. 

But before they could go much farther, a trap door beneath Lydia opens as she screams and falls in!

“Lydia!” Ayumi screams as she hurries to the trap door but it closes before she could get to it! Leaving her all alone.

Gareth continued to walk through his hallway, eventually leading him to strange-looking doors. They were big metal doors with windows and a single latch on one of the doors.

Something about it unnerved him, but he couldn't put his finger on what. It was just large doors. Right?

He tried to look inside but couldn't see much besides a window on the far side. Maybe a way out? The host did say to find their way out. So maybe it might work?

Gareth pulled on the latch and heard a loud clunk as the mettle doors were pulled open. He walked inside but couldn't shake that uneasy feeling he had. 

As soon as he got to the weird window, he began to feel like he’s seen this type of window before… but were?

Suddenly the mettle doors slammed shut as what sounded like a car starting blared through Gareth's ears. The lights turned on in what he thought was a room as seats began to manifest around him! 

He was in a giant suburban car!

Before Gareth could try to get out of the car, straps wrapped around him and sat him inside a giant car seat! Perfect for his size! 

Flashbacks of a car crash raced through his mind! Back to when he was 17 and hurt his spine. While he eventually recovered, he would need diapers for the rest of his life. He has also never been in a car since!

“YAAAAAA!!!!” Gareth screamed in terror as his diaper became soaked.

Then the car stopped. Gareth’s heart pounding as the car slowly reversed back to let him back out at the house.

Lydia was screaming as she slid down a long slide. Finally ending at a hole the dropped her into a large swimming pool!

She tried to swim up, but because she was wearing clothes, they were starting to weigh her down slightly as a memory of her falling into deep water as a kid flashed through her mind. 

Lydia soon began to panic and begin flailing her arms trying to stay above the water. Knowing her dad can’t save her this time!

As she was starting to sink into the water, a life preserver was tossed right next to Lydia for her to grab and hold onto.

(“this game is only to scare, no babies will be harmed in the making of this game," ;) )

Lydia gripped tightly onto the life preserver and slowly made her way to the shallow end of the pool where she could finally catch her breath and relax for a moment.

When she finally got out of the pool, she was completely soaked from head to toe. Her diaper sagged from all the extra water in her diaper. 

While it was faint, a tiny hint of yellow could be seen on her crescent moon diaper. 

Ayumi was now all alone. Her mind racing and wondering what to do?

She tried jumping on the trap door, but it wouldn't open, and neither would the door Gareth used.

Ayumi was starting to get scared at this point. She hated to be alone when she knew no one was around. And with her small size, she felt even more helpless and alone.

“It's ok, its ok," Ayumi whispered to herself as she tried to calm herself down. “I just need to find a way out. I can do this,”

She started to walk down the hallway by herself as she continued to try to calm herself. This was the first time in a long time that she was by herself. She normally always had someone around. Back home, she always had her familiar Shiro, and here she always had Gwen or Lydia around her. If not, she knows were someone else was.

But now, she was still walking through the hallways with seemingly no end! She wasn't even sure how long she was walking for now! (just 3 minutes.)

Her mind started to play tricks on her with the dark shadows. She thought she saw little movement out of the corner of her eyes every now and then.

“Lydia?” Ayumi asked as she turned to see the movement but turned to see nothing. “Gwen? Gareth? Anybody?”

Her eyes began to tear up as thoughts of being stuck in this hallway forever began to creep into her mind. Thoughts of being alone forever. She wanted someone here, anyone to tell her it would be alright!

She wanted Shiro, Gwen, Lydia, Alex, or any of her other friends to get her out of here!

Soon she couldn't handle it anymore and started bawling and began running. Hoping to find anyone!

Her wish was granted not long after as a very wet Lydia opened a door and walked into the hallway.

“LLLYYYYDIAAAA” Ayumi cried as she nearly tackled the girl and held onto her tightly!

“Ayumi!” Lydia cried out in surprise. “Are you ok!?”

Through sobbing fits, Ayumi told her how alone she was and how happy she was to see Lydia.

“C-come on, it's ok, well stick together and get out of here," Lydia told Ayumi as she gave the little fox girl a wet hug before holding her hand.

Ayumi was still sniveling, but she did feel much better. 

The two of them continued their walk. Lydia with a diaper soaked with both water and pee, and Ayumi who in her curing mental state had yet to realize she wet her diaper the moment she ran into Lydia. And wouldn't realize that until they made it out of the haunted house not much later.

Moving over to a more eventful hallway, 

"I am just sick of you showing off your diapers without a care in the world!” Jasmine snaps. “It's disgusting!"

"Hey, I love diapers! Sue me! Besides I look sexier in them than you!" Gwen said with a smile as she gestured to her diapered rump.

"I actually need them! You're just a pervert!"Jasmine yelled.

Gwen just stuck out her tung. "I promote diapers so people like us who wear diapers don't need to feel ashamed about it regardless of the reason! But you use it as an excuse to be mean! Grow up a bit!"

"I don't want to hear that adult baby! Blah, blah, blah!"Jasmine yelled annoyed and tried to cover her ears.

Gwen also began doing just the same. "Blah, blah, blah."

After a while, they just marching through the hallway in silence. Too mad to say one word to one another. Anytime one seemed to be walking on ahead, the other would trie to speed ahead.

It was almost like a game with silent rules. Whoever was ahead seemed to be winning, but whoever fell behind or started running ahead would loose. And both didn't seem to notice they were playing, but both don't want to lose either!

However soon they would finally get their silent wish to be separated.

“Look! Finally doors!” Jasmine shouted as they came to the end of the hallway. There were 3 choices. Left, right, or straight ahead.

“We should keep going straight," Gwen suggested. “My gut tells me that's the right choice,"

“Then I'm going left," Jasmine said as she turned to her door.

“Hey, shouldn't we stick together here?” Gwen asked. “The host is probably wanting us to split up,"

“Blah, Blah,” Jasmine said back. “I don't care. Anything is better than being around your diaper ass,"

With that, she walked into the room and slammed the door shut.

“Rrrhhhhhaaaa!” Gwen shouted in frustration and annoyance at the girl. “That brat just gets on my nerves!”

She marched over to her door and went inside. No Longer caring what Jasmine did anymore!

Once inside, Gwen was a little confused. She was just in a large room with some large lumpy thing on the other end.

On one hand, she was partly glad it wasn't her Ex or her old gang or something. That would scare her. Was this supposed to be someone else's fear? 

She walked closer to see what it was, curtain the host wouldn't make that type of mistake, and wanted to know what it was.

As she grew closer, she began to notice it was moving, like it was breathing?

She then was close enough to look around it and then let out a loud EEEEEPPPPP!

It was a giant gorilla! One that woke up from that Eeep!

“WRRRAAAARRRR!” it roared! As it began to get up!

Gwen was pissing herself as it got up, she was terrified of gorillas because they were both bigger and stronger than she was!

Gwen let out her own screams as the gorilla began smashing things in the room and Gwen sprinted for the door to get out of here!

The gorilla saw this and then began chasing after her!

She managed to get out and slam the door shut just as the gorilla was about to catch up!

Gwen then jumped to the floor, almost curtain the gorilla would bust through the door after her! But it didn't. 

After a moment, Gwen rolled over and plopped down on her wet diaper and let out a heavy sigh. Glad that was over.

Before she could get up, however, she heard Jasmin scream from her door!

Gwen shot up and went to the door, but stopped. For just a moment, Gwen thought about just leaving her. She was a brat that had been nothing but a pain in her ass since the first game!

But after hearing another scream from inside, Gwen thought about how she would want some help is she was stuck with her fear.

So she threw the door open and rushed inside! The sight nearly making her jump out of her skin!

Jasmine was in the center of the room surrounded by bugs! A tiny box right next to where were they seemed to be coming from! Jasmine was curled up into a ball crying and screaming as thousands of bugs swarmed around her but not on her.

Once more, Gwen wanted to just bolt from the room! She wasn't as scared of bugs as the gorilla, but the sight of so many bugs creeped even her out!

But another scream from Jasmine snapped Gwen out of that mindset as she shook the thought away and took a few steps back. Then she ran and leaped over the swarm of bugs!

She landed right next to Jasmine who had yet to even notice Gwen at all. Gwen tried to help her up, but the moment she touched Jasmine she began screaming and thrashing about! 

SLAP!

Jasmine stopped moving and just held her cheek as her teary eyes finally looked at Gwen.

“SHUT UP AND GET UP!” Gwen shouted as she finally had enough. She then pulled Jasmine up onto her shaky legs. Before Jasmine could look at the room once more, Gwen grasped both sides of her face and forced the younger girl to look straight at her. “Close your eyes and hold onto me tight! I will get you out of here! Got that? Keep your eyes closed!”

Jasmine could only nod and she quickly closed her eyes and gripped tightly onto Gwen’s hand with both of hers.

Slowly, Gwen kicked away as much of the bugs as she could and slowly lead the two of them out of the room.

The bugs seemingly disappear the moment they were out but that didn't stop them both from shivering and smacking every part of their body to get rid of any of the bugs that could still be on them.

Once that was done, and they both got a moment to catch their breath, Gwen looked at the last door.

“I-i guess we should go that way," Gwen said as she started to walk towards the door but was stopped when Jasmin grabbed the back of her costume.

When Gwen looked back, Jasmine was holding onto her tightly and looked like a terrified child. Her bad attitude replaced by a meek demeanor.

“J-just hold on tight and I'll get us out," Gwen said as Jasmin nodded her head and followed Gwen like a child would their older sibling. 

Jasmine's wet and messy diaper a clear indicator that she lost this game. But as long as she got out of this haunted house, she didn't care.

Finally, we have Jack. all alone and gripping the front of his diaper trying not to wet himself. 

This was his first time in control of himself and for the first time, he was desperately trying to hold it in to win this game.

As he was going through the hallway, he began to notice spider webs becoming more and more common as shivers ran down his spine! Then not far ahead he could see a sight that nearly made him wet himself!

The halfway was covered in spider webs with spiders all around! Big ones, small ones, and everything in between! Spiders hung down from webs as they spun their webs. Making them bigger to catch their prey.

Jack let out a low whimper at the sight and gripped onto the front of his diaper even tighter. A tear coming out as he thought about the game.

How close he came to losing every game. Almost voted off multiple times already! He didn't want to lose again!

Taking very tiny steps, Jack began making his way through the spider-infested hallway! Ducking and moving out of the way of any spider hanging from the thread!

“I won't lose, I won't lose, I won't lose," Jack mumbled to himself as he got out of the worst part of the halfway and then started running! 

He needed to get out fast! He wasn't sure how much longer he could hold it any longer!

Jack burst through one final door and saw himself standing outside!

“Congratulations Jack, you are the third one out of the haunted house!” ^w^ the host said happily as they gestured over to Lydia and Ayumi who made it out first not to long ago.

“S-so I lost?” Jack asked in surprise and was slightly upset.

“One moment, let me see your diaper," -?- the host said as they grew closer and inspected Jack's clean white diaper. “While you weren't the first, you were the first to make it out with a clean diaper. Sorry Lydia, Ayumi, but as part of the rules, Jack is the winner!”

“I-i am!?’ Jack asked.

“Yes," >w< “and so long as no one else is clean, Lydia and Ayumi come in second and third,"

“YES! YES! I WIN! I GOT IMMUNITY!” Jack screamed and jumped around happily and his bladder finally gave out and began wetting into the thirsty diaper. 

Not long after Jack, Gareth came out with his wet diaper, followed by both Gwen and Jasmine afterwords. All three with wet diapers and one messy diaper.

“You babies all did fantastically!” ^w^ “such great jobs!” 

The host was very happy, but besides Jack, most everyone else was not in any happy mood.

“Oh, right, one sec," -_-

With another snap, everyone looked at one another with a fuzzy look on their faces.

“What did you just do?” Gwen asked confused.

“I erased the more traumatic parts of the haunted house from your minds," ^.^ “you won't remember what scared you, just that you were scared,"

Try as they might, the couldn't remember the key moments of the game. And for some, they were thankful for. If it scared them this much, it was better not remembering it.

“Plus I don't want this experience to harm your performance in the next games, so this is better," ^.^ “oh! And before we do the voting, I have one more surprise for you all for making it out of the haunted house!’

Suddenly, everyone had a Halloween pumpkin bucket filled with their favorite fun-sized candy!

Except for Jack who’s candy was all full-sized candy!

This cheered everyone up a lot as all the babies start to sit and eat their candies. Even Jasmine was next to everyone else, still a little shaky from the house and still holding onto Gwen for comfort as she ate her candy.

“While the babies enjoy their treats before bedtime, let's have our votes once more! Remember, jack won immunity, so we have 5 to vote for! Who will be leaving tonight?"

to vote, please go here! https://www.deviantart.com/pinkthedinosaur

• Like 1
14 hours ago, PinkTheDinosaur said:

Gwen looked back at her with equal annoyance before marching over to the door to continue on. The faster they got there, the less time she would have to spend with her.

Pretty good so far. I think pairing Gwen with Jasmine will lead to some fun encounters. :D

9 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Pretty good so far. I think pairing Gwen with Jasmine will lead to some fun encounters. :D

lol ya. ^,^ i orignaly wanted Alex to be the one to put her in her place, but i think Gwen works just as well.

16 hours ago, redwelch2222 said:

loving what you're doing with the story. :) continue the good work pink. 

i will! ^.^