LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Unpotty Training Results

Despite the title this is not a post to announce I am officially unpotty trained completely but I am definitely well on my way.  For those that have had the same unrelenting need to wear diapers permanently I have a few questions.

When you started wearing diapers permanently did you have a physical need to do so?

For me the answer is complicated.  I have definitely had an overactive bladder all my life and running the potty marathon was a normal part of life for me.  I did not wet my pants or leak pee pee at all however.  My biggest lack of control was my bowels.  Holding my bowels even in the slightest almost always resulted in leakage which often times left me very stinky and humiliated.  Since wearing diapers permanently both of these problems are something I no longer have to be concerned with.  I do believe I could manage these physical issues without wearing diapers but wearing diapers completely eleminates any fear or concerns when dealing with these physical conditions.

If you did not have physical need to do so did you have one when you were younger?  Did you wet your bed?

With me I never remember wetting my pants but I messed myself almost everyday.  No full blown bowel evacuation but excessive stains in my underwear all the time.  I was humiliated for this.  Threatened to be treated as a baby and put back into diapers.  At the time I wanted to wear diapers so I did not have to deal with messy underwear and the ridicule that came with it.  I ask this question because I wanted to know if anyone reverted back to their youth lack of continence once they started wearing diapers permanently.  After almost two years of wearing diapers permanently I still do not wet in my sleep.  Is this because I was never a bedwetter?  Did anyone who is now completely unpotty trained not wet the bed before untraining and does so know every night?

For me the strangest thing is honestly my bowels are really what makes me incontinent to a degree but I absolutely only desire to lose control of my bladder.  Why do you think that is? 

Thank you for your inputs in advance.

Hi Mark!  Here are my answers, as well as I can give them:

1.  I had no physical need to wear nappies.  Unless you count the fact that I've always found it hard to tell whether I needed to wee or not.  Until my bladder was very full, that is.

2.  As far as I'm aware I never wet the bed.

3.  I can tell I'm much more likely to mess myself unintentionally now.  It hasn't actually happened yet, but it's been a very close call a few times.  My vegetarian diet and the way my digestion works means I'm always loose anyway, but until I started wearing all day I had very few close calls.  They're happening more often now, presumably because the relevant muscles are more relaxed these days.

4.  I still don't know what would happen if I tried to stop wearing nappies - have I got full control of my bladder or not?  I'm pretty sure I've still got a degree of control, but I could be wrong as its 10 months since I tried.

5.  The fact that I'm not normally wearing in bed at night doesn't seem to make any difference.  I still keep my muscles relaxed, but I make sure I have a wee before going to bed (before taking my nappy off or in the shower), and then whenever I wake in the night I go straight to the bathroom for a wee, every time.  So I'm never holding back at night, I just don't get any urge to go.  That's worked so far, but I'm not convinced I won't wet the bed at some point.

Anyway, I'm in nappies now until bedtime on Monday.  Home alone tonight, then two nights camping, with an AB meet in between.

When you started wearing diapers permanently did you have a physical need to do so?

It’s been almost four years now that I’ve worn and used diapers every night.  At the time I really didn’t have a physical need for diapers although over the years I’d occasionally wet the bed after a night of drinking.  Prior to this time I’d also managed to induce sleep wetting by consuming alcohol and even just a large amount of water before going to bed.

If you did not have physical need to do so did you have one when you were younger?  Did you wet your bed?

Yes and yes, I regularly wet the bed till about age nine and was often diapered for it.  Wetting the bed was so babyish, so shameful, such an irritant to my mother which for some reason translated to enjoyment for me.  Waking early I often examined and wallowed in my shame till it was time to get up.

It’s been almost four years now that I’ve worn and used diapers every night.  At the time I really didn’t have a physical need for diapers although over the years I’d occasionally wet the bed after a night of drinking.  Prior to this time I’d also managed to induce sleep wetting by consuming alcohol and even just a large amount of water before going to bed.

Yes and yes, I regularly wet the bed till about age nine and was often diapered for it.  Wetting the bed was so babyish, so shameful, such an irritant to my mother which for some reason translated to enjoyment for me.  Waking early I often examined and wallowed in my shame till it was time to get up.

I wet the bed until i was 13.5 years old

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
11 hours ago, MarkSmith said:

Despite the title this is not a post to announce I am officially unpotty trained completely but I am definitely well on my way.  For those that have had the same unrelenting need to wear diapers permanently I have a few questions.

For me the answer is complicated.  I have definitely had an overactive bladder all my life and running the potty marathon was a normal part of life for me.  I did not wet my pants or leak pee pee at all however.  My biggest lack of control was my bowels.  Holding my bowels even in the slightest almost always resulted in leakage which often times left me very stinky and humiliated.  Since wearing diapers permanently both of these problems are something I no longer have to be concerned with.  I do believe I could manage these physical issues without wearing diapers but wearing diapers completely eleminates any fear or concerns when dealing with these physical conditions.

With me I never remember wetting my pants but I messed myself almost everyday.  No full blown bowel evacuation but excessive stains in my underwear all the time.  I was humiliated for this.  Threatened to be treated as a baby and put back into diapers.  At the time I wanted to wear diapers so I did not have to deal with messy underwear and the ridicule that came with it.  I ask this question because I wanted to know if anyone reverted back to their youth lack of continence once they started wearing diapers permanently.  After almost two years of wearing diapers permanently I still do not wet in my sleep.  Is this because I was never a bedwetter?  Did anyone who is now completely unpotty trained not wet the bed before untraining and does so know every night?

For me the strangest thing is honestly my bowels are really what makes me incontinent to a degree but I absolutely only desire to lose control of my bladder.  Why do you think that is? 

Thank you for your inputs in advance.

After  a while of having accidents I had to wear diapers.  I did bother me at first but after  the comfort of my wife diapering and changing me I did not mind it

13 hours ago, herb330 said:

After  a while of having accidents I had to wear diapers.  I did bother me at first but after  the comfort of my wife diapering and changing me I did not mind it

To answer your question...kind of.  I mean I was going to the potty every 20 minutes and I would also leak my mess into my panties.  Did that play a part in deciding to wear diapers permanently.  Sure.  However, my desires sexually and mentally to wear diapers permanently were much stronger.

I never cared about diapers, was never a bed wetter until suddenly i was ,it was deterimined after urology and bowel workups and testing that it was caused by neurological issues in my spine and probably my low back and groin because many of the nerves and such comingle in those areas. After talking with doctors they reccomended diapers , because actually tracing the problem was impossable ,i was also warned any control i did still have was going to disappear 1. the disease is progressive degenerative 2. The longer you wear diapers ,it's unconsciously telling your body " hey it's cool,i got your back" so I think the same applies be it voluntary or involuntary loss of control .I could in the early days preferred condom cath if I wanted to be "stupid" it would have ment glueing and unglueing a condom cath multiple times a day to completely drain my bladder ( you havent lived until you rip some pubes out because they got caught in the foam tape used to seal the catheter to upper penis shaft !any way ever now and then my body still remembers to tell me to go ,not nearly enough time to avoid wrecking the place ,but thats an old issue ,my doctors advice "ignore it" your diaper does that job full time without your body consulting ,any time I have tried, I have destroyed doors or smashed the toilet and had to have it replaced ,and the "normal" outcome of that carnage my diaper caught it. ( if your not familiar with me I am about 120 lbs soaking wet ,however I am strapped into a 500lb power wheelchair , toilets are not used to getting whacked by 600 pounds )

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk