LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What are you doing tonight and what are you wearing

I just got out of the shower and had dinner. I will watch TV  for a change. I am wearing thick cloth diaper and inflatable but plug, locking three way red rubber pants.  I am in for the night and it looks like rain for the next three days. Looks like a nice rubber pants week end.  May rain boots and ankle cuffs with chain between ankles for small steps.  Have fun

29 minutes ago, MarkSmith said:

Just got out of the shower and padded up into an ABU Simple.  Unfortunately I have to work tomorrow so not a lot of excitement here.

Nice to hear from you, I like conversation  and input. Have a great night.  

1 hour ago, Snugglebear_69 said:

My Wife, Daddy and I are spending a quiet Friday night together at home cuddling up together. As for what we're wearing, well that's private and just for us ?

Little kaiya

AH  HA   Great commnet and feed back, thanks, nice to hear ro you enjoy your cuddle night.  

Had to work extra hours yesterday.  Came home, made dinner, watched some TV and went to bed.  No diapers at night for me.  I got up about 7am, put on a disposable diaper and wet it.  Now I'm catching up on e-mail and the diaper sites and will spend most of the day in my diapers running to the store, maybe doing some yard work and a little TV before making dinner.  Have to work early again tomorrow.

What I will do tonight well let me think, I’ll probably take a shower put on a nice thick cloth diaper, plastic pant and dribble until soaked. By the time it is time to turn in I’ll change my diaper into a fresh one and go to sleep.

I just got out of the shower and had dinner. I will watch TV  for a change. I am wearing thick cloth diaper and inflatable but plug, locking three way red rubber pants.  I am in for the night and it looks like rain for the next three days. Looks like a nice rubber pants week end.  May rain boots and ankle cuffs with chain between ankles for small steps.  Have fun
I'm in a covidien diaper at the moment and watching TV

Sent from my moto e5 plus using Tapatalk