LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New to ABDL WEST Midlands uk

Hi Rebecca, welcome to DD. I’m always happy to see new people here. And welcome to the big, wide, wonderful world of being AB/DL ? If you want to push further into the realm of little, there’s lots of content here to look over. Might help, if you can tell more about yourself too. Do you have a significant other, who knows, and can share with you? Are you looking for that someone? I can’t help, with where to meet up in the UK, but I’m sure it wouldn’t be to hard to find something out. There’s plenty of people here from the UK, maybe they might help to enlighten you on that subject. 

What got you into diapers/nappies? What are some things you might like to do? Meaning, do you like to play with any toys, video games, color, paint, etc? What did you like to do, or play when you where young? 

I hope you won’t be shy, the more you interact, the more you can learn, and the closer you can move into the world of being little. Just have fun, and enjoy! 

• Like 1

Welcome Rebecca you are in for a treathere at DD.  Be sure to check out the main form so you can see what you might be interested in. Being diapered is a lot of fun and the best part we do not know where anyone lives and we can say what is on our mind. Have fun and enjoy diapering. 

• Like 1

Hi Rebecca - welcome to the forum.  The UK meets that I know about are on fetlife.com.  There are only a few of them.  There's a UK AB group on there as well, which can be a shortcut to finding them, as it's difficult to find the UK meets other wise (unless I've missed a trick, which wouldn't be the first time).  There's a meet this Sunday in Edinburgh: https://fetlife.com/events/748457

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Rebecca,

Welcome to DD!  I'm still consider myself relatively new here, and I never get as much time to post on here as I would like, but you'll find this a safe, welcoming and wonderful place to be.  There are lots of ways to explore your little side, and everyone seems to have their own way of getting in to little space.  I'm also looking for events in the UK, but I haven't made it along to any so far… It's something I really want to do though!