LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Just need some ideas?

It seems when I put on a diaper the top of the diaper is always open more then it should be.  When I put it on I suck in my gut so to get a tighter fit.  But it still has that large gap.
Use a smaller diaper ,and try laying down when you apply it , any abdominal weakness bi it "fat,flab,weak muscles ,bloating,distention etc... will be amplified when standing ,it can be a combination of factors , now if you bought a case of too large for you diapers,the remedy is to buy something like the large or extra large Northshore Liners aka boosters ( i can never say that without thinking of Apollo 13 launch sequence ?) You can put them both horizontally just above where the standing leak guards stop as well as vertically this will "absorb" alot of extra space, you can also use abdominal pads Aka "maxi pads" from your local store whatever is easier ,i will sometimes do this just for absorbancy or to insure I don't go over the top . I am in a wheelchair sitting down you always want your penis to be pointed up ,for best use of the diaper ,but when i wear disposables I like like the added protection . You can also place them in other areas to increase overall absorbancy ,just make sure they have an adhesive back so they stay where you put them .

Also should you use maxi pads slit the bottom of the pad , they are designed to absorb and retain liquid ,where actual diaper liners have a pass through system , you can also cut the excess plastic from the sides and slit the bottom of baby diapers with some double sided tape.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Cruiser 03 said:

Use a smaller diaper 

I'm currently wearing medium diapers.  I got ABU little Pawz and ABU Space.  Any smaller and I won't be able to fasten it.  I will be buying boosters though.

Are you standing or laying down when you put your diaper on? I always lay on my bed to put my diaper on and I always get a really good snug fit. This serves several purposes. First, it prevents leaks, and second, it seems to help prevent sagging. After my diaper is on, I put on a snug pair of underwear to help hold the diaper in place, then I put a diaper cover over it and get dressed. This combo seems to work very well for me.

7 hours ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

It seems when I put on a diaper the top of the diaper is always open more then it should be.  When I put it on I suck in my gut so to get a tighter fit.  But it still has that large gap.

Generally what I do to snug up the top is fasten the two bottom tapes first and then one top one.  For the last tape, I take the wing of the diaper with one hand and stretch it backwards as tight as I can while I tape the last tape in place.  If it still feels loose then adjust the other top tape tighter.  

1 hour ago, fillemup said:

Are you standing or laying down when you put your diaper on? I always lay on my bed to put my diaper on and I always get a really good snug fit. This serves several purposes. First, it prevents leaks, and second, it seems to help prevent sagging. After my diaper is on, I put on a snug pair of underwear to help hold the diaper in place, then I put a diaper cover over it and get dressed. This combo seems to work very well for me.

I'm usually standing though I will do the laying down part to try to see how that works.  "I wish I had a bed to lay on."

1 hour ago, MarkSmith said:

Generally what I do to snug up the top is fasten the two bottom tapes first and then one top one.  For the last tape, I take the wing of the diaper with one hand and stretch it backwards as tight as I can while I tape the last tape in place.  If it still feels loose then adjust the other top tape tighter.  

Thank you Mark!  I will give that a try!  Plus I will try it laying down to see how that works.