LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pooping In Ur Underwear

Guest rayback2it

Never done that on purpose but can say that it is really unpleasant when it happens by accident without a Nappy on !

And the clean up really sucks big time as well as all the laundry :badmood:

I think you will have to try the experiment yourself to find out the answer to the question :thumbsup:

Let us know how it goes. :roflmao: or :badmood:

i have many a time i think it feels nice and the cleanup is easier iver put a diaper on over them one a couple occasions. you should deffinetly give it a try you can always pick up some cheap ones at walmart so you can just throw them out and not ruin a good pair.

I have in fact crapped my pants before and this is my take on it.

1. It smells quickly (much more than when wearing a diaper)

2. If you do it in boxor shorts it will not be contained at all and just fall out on the ground most likely (I know I was experimenting with this and got caught, it was pretty embarrassing because I didn't notice and left the mess for someone else to see, this was in my younger less experienced years)

3. If you clean the poop out (don't leave it there all day etc.) I don't think you'll need to throw away your underwear. I usualy reserved darker color underwear (even a somewhat bright red, black, navy blue) pair of underwear instead of white, grey, bright blue etc. In fact I still have some of that underwear and it's well over 3 or 4 years old and there are no poop stains. Just make sure you do your cleanup after your poop and there is no need to throw them away (at least IMHO).

Now that I can pretty much buy diapers whenever I wish I would much rather just do it in a diaper because I can just throw the whole mess away instead of having to clean it out of my underwear and plus I don't have to change right away (see it's not going to seeep through my pants and ruin my furnature).

I can't say I've ever done it in plane underwear, boat or car underwear or even rocket ship underwear, dinosaurs, teddy bears or other print underwear. I've never even done it in plain old white underwear.

has anybody decided or tried pooping in plane underwear?

if so how was it?

i am just wondering?

i may try it

I use to do it often before i started using diapers. best to use briefs instead of boxers. Boxers will have the poo falling down your leg!

The other thing to remember is that briefs weren't meant for this so you can expect your pants or shorts to get messy too.

Finally as someone else pointed out, it can smell much more than if you were wearing a diaper. The briefs maybe stained real bad after as well. If that doesn't bother you fly at it.

I always enjoyed doing it, just as i do now in diapers.

Ick, i do not care for poopy undies or diapers. Last May I did have a poopy accident while wearing a pullup. The cleanup was nasty. I try to get to the potty for poopies whenever possible.

Froggy

has anybody decided or tried pooping in plane underwear?

if so how was it?

i am just wondering?

i may try it

sure it can be funny if you are ln little boy mode to be outside playing and just get to busy to run home till it is to late

showers are the easyes way to clean up but take the screen out first

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

sure it can be funny if you are ln little boy mode to be outside playing and just get to busy to run home till it is to late

showers are the easyes way to clean up but take the screen out first

Did you spy on me when I was a little boy? Actually, I was somewhat unpopular and spent a lot of time playing alone. I often pooped in my pants. It was semi because I waited too long, but more because I didn't want to stop playing and went in my pants instead of going inside to go potty. Of course I got spanked most of the times I did it. I only pooped my pants while playing with other kids one time (other than with my special friend), and that's when I became unpopular and started being called "pottypants" My "special friend was a girl my age. She was cool with me filling my pants while we were playing. She didn't do it hertself, but she was a wetter. She wore play dresses most of the time, all girls did in the 50s, and when she had to pee, she just squatted and peed through her cotton panties.

I have undies that I bought specially for this kind of thing. the have a lit of different prints, planes, sports balls, boats, construction workers signs, kind of like under roos for kids, but more fun :thumbsup:

Since I'm a big kid at heart, I don't mind going in my pants, its what they are made for....kinda, and its a different spin on the diaper thing. Kids have 'accidents' in their pants a lot while learning.

I needed to go real bad a couple of days ago and did part of it in my basket ball print undies, but could'nt finish since I was at work. I am wearing another pair and in the middle of loading them up now.

I agree its an 'acquired feeling', but one that for me, goes along with being a kid and doing something either naughty or just being distracted and "not making it to the potty"

I'm hoping to get some good training pants made, like the old Gerber cloth ones, then I can have real fun! hehehe

qwack

grunt

qwack :whistling::blush:

Duck, try these. They are expensive, but they are great, about the same thickness in relation to an adult as the old gerber cloth trainers are to a toddler. I have two pairs. My omly complaint is that I wore mine to bed one night. I wanted to wet the bed like a toddler in training pants. I wet twice during the night, and they absorbed so much that my sheet barely got wet.

http://www.llmedico.com/g/pullon-adult-diapers/