LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Incont Vs Dl?

Hi,

I'm a dl who's not incontinent, and I'm wondering if my being a dl ever bothers people who actually are incontinent? I want to be respectful.

Kermatt

I'm a non-incon DL as well... but I'd guess that as long you refrain from making "I WANT TO BE INCONTINENT" posts, you'll be off to a good start.

Vinyl.

I can't imagine that any of the incontinent folks who frequent this board would be too choked up about it or they wouldn't be here. I'm sure there would be some incontinent people it might bother, especially if they don't understand anything about ab/dl's, but I think there might be others who would realize that we are the least likely people to poke fun at them or show unwanted pity. You don't feel quite as alone if other people are wearing, even if it's only for fun.

but I'd guess that as long you refrain from making "I WANT TO BE INCONTINENT" posts, you'll be off to a good start.

... and stay off the incontinence-oriented boards, like Depends.com.

Anything that you do is probably offensive to someone, somewhere. I'm quite sure that there are incontinent people who are bothered by the fact that some people actually enjoy wearing diapers. But as long as you're not forcing your love of diapers upon incontinent people, (other than those who willingly come here) I don't think you should worry about a few close-minded people being offended.

I am an incon but I am shown as a DL because I am I was a DL before I was an Incon I got my wish one day and then I wanted it taken back. Diapers are more fun when you get to decide when to wear. But oh well sometimes wishes are not always what you want them to be. So no I don't get mad or have a problem with DL's

Hi,

I'm a dl who's not incontinent, and I'm wondering if my being a dl ever bothers people who actually are incontinent? I want to be respectful.

Kermatt

Shortly after joining I too had similar feelings. I knew of the condition, but I had never actually met anyone that was incontinent until joining this site. Needless to say, it really put my DL lifestyle into perspective. In time, and after reading most of the posts in the Incontinent Forum, I realized that we can actually help each other. We help them understand the pleasurable aspects of wearing diapers and they help us understand what it's like to wear 24/7.

The fact that you see this as a concern, tells me you have your heart in the right place.

Being a D/L and now also Incontinent I will say that you have the best of both worlds, being able to stay dry or wet when and where you like.

I am not the slightest bit bothered about your use of Nappies/Diapers as I was once there myself ! :thumbsup:

Bottom line if you will excuse tha pun, is enjoy yourself be that with or without a Nappy on ! :band:

Guest Sissy  Lil Lucy

I have to say i went through a brief time of incon, being an AB i thought this was great, but i pretty quickly found that its not as good as everyone makes out. I agree its best to be able to choose. It really hit me when all i wanted to do was go to bed, and my g/f was wanting me to have a change. Sheesh was i grumpy!

Lucy

Hi,

Kermatt

most of us dont hav a problem

I'm a non-incon DL as well... but I'd guess that as long you refrain from making "I WANT TO BE INCONTINENT" posts, you'll be off to a good start.

Vinyl.

and yes dont ask this question(if u d u wont like the responce)because trust me u dont want to be thare

Guest diamondback688

i have no problems what so ever with any DLs...like wetvinyl said, just dont post anything like that and you wont have any problems...

Who would win in a FIGHT TO THE DEATH between an incont vs dl?

(sorry but every time ive seen the topic title it just reminds me of mortal kombat or simular :P)

I wonder which would be most likely to fight dirty. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

think most of us have became diaper lovers just to feel better about our selfs and to find acceptance's from others.

many of us before it happened had feeling about wetting issues or were also wetters as children

the only problem i have with dls is when they come into the incontinence area and want to know how to become incontinence

they is no simple way in most case it hurts like hell to have it happen to you, and many times we deal with other issues then incontinence problems walking problems understanding things, and many of us deal with pain as part of the on going problem.

incontinence takes away the choose to wet your self in play and really hard to play a little boy and pee your pants knowing you will get in trouble if you have no feeling and incontinence is way different then being a baby

incontinence in many cases means a very lonely life as it is very hard to find others that can deal with the issues surrounding the wetting or soiling problem.

lack of understanding is also a big issues you will never believe the number of people that think they can help you make it go away

you will find many people that want you to do things for them but few willing to try and help you get the same feeling you are looking for or that can even understand the wanting to be a child again if only for a short time

other wise i have no problem with people that want to be babied of just to wet them selfs and be treated like a child and told it is ok if you do it again you will have to be put in diapers ect

• 3 weeks later...

Personally, I'm not incontinent, I choose to wear and use diapers instead of the potty. However, I have a great deal of respect for those who are incontinent. They have to deal with a "handicap" every day. I, on the other hand can stop if I want. They don't have that choice.

I'm incontinent, and an AB...So no, your being a DL doesn't bother me a bit.

But the "I want to be incon, i want to pee and/or poop my diapers anywhere at anytime" kind of people are just kind of annoying, and it shows that they don't think things through. Being incon sucks, and I don't wish it on anyone. Can we say, "embarassing leaks" ? (not to mention in the wrong place at the wrong time!)

Non-incon people, while also prone to leaks if they use their diapers, are less disposed towards them I would think.

Non-Incon people are able to let urine out slowly I believe (start/stop thing, where you can pee, hold your flow, then pee more), instead of "flooding". The start/stop method gives the wetness in the diaper time to soak through...letting the diaper "wick away" moisture.

Incon people (at least in my personal experience) flood our diapers more from the inability to do the "start/stop" method of urinating. Without the start/stop method, lots of urine will hit the diaper very fast, and the diaper can't "wick away" the moisture faster than the pee is going in...which equals big leaks.

Leaks are bad. That's why the "i wanna be incon" people annoy me. They don't think things through.

Anyway, just my thoughts on the whole thing.

~Pipi

Who would win in a FIGHT TO THE DEATH between an incont vs dl?

(sorry but every time ive seen the topic title it just reminds me of mortal kombat or simular :P)

The Incontinent would win. We are almost always "Loaded" for the fight :rolleyes:

Any way My favorite line I have heard on the site is " Be Happy In Your Nappy"

If I have to live this way I'll find a way to make it fun.

DL's don't bother me because I'm a sick puppy in parts of my life, So how dare I be offended at others ideas of a good time. If I were to take you on a hiking trip and you didn't like the outdoors you would be thinking "This guy has problems because he likes bugs,rain,rock climbing,or what ever"

So with all that I figure if I didn't like your posts, I just wouldn't read them.

But I wouldn't be offended.

My take as an incontinent AB: What you do in your diaper has no effect on me. The AB side of me sympathizes somewhat with wishing to be incontinent, since total incontinence is babyishness in its extreme form. However, as someone with incontinence, I also sympathize with the annoyance when a DL who has perfect control over body functions whines about wanting to lose that control. I suppose it's similar to the annoyance a man in a motorized wheelchair felt when a perfectly healthy, athletic young man passed by him on the sidewalk and said, "I need one of those, so I won't have to walk everywhere."

Meanwhile the gentleman in the chair, who once had been athletic himself, was wishing like hell he could get up out of it and walk.

How insensitive can people get?

I dont mind Ab/dl's one bit. Being around people who enjoy diapers is a big help in not getting worked up over my own :) As for the people who wish they were incontinent... I cant really say I've ever been offended. Its true that they dont understand the hardships, but then why would they? Im sure many would regret it afterwards but everyone should be free to make their own mistakes. Sometimes I even find it flattering when people take an interest in my incontinence and express envy :P