LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi

It's always a pleasure to meet others of similar inclinations, such as what brings most of us here. Enjoy yourself, look around, interact, but mainly have fun.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello all!

22 year old AB girl from Stockholm, Sweden.

dont know what to wright here more then Hi and hope

to hear from you:)

/Emma

Hi Emmy. I sse you all the time in "Live Chat." It's great to know you. I'd love to talk to you about sweden sometime. My great grandfather is from there. Later. Sticks

YAY WELCOME EMMA! :) MOMMY IS HAPPY U ARE HERE ! :) I MISSED U TODAY AND I HOPE TO SEE U VERY SOON! :wub:

I hopes u like it here and if someone ISNT NICEY to u , u let MOMMY CURIOUS know and ILL protect u ok? :D Just kiddin! I know everyone loves MY EMMA! :)

Älskar dig

HUGGLES AND KISSIES and LOTS OF LOVIN, :wub:

Mommy Curious

well arnt swedish girls just blond and dumb?:)

lucky me im not blond:)

ty all for th warm welcoming..

and sure stick we can talk bout sweden anytime just dont have many good thing to say about it:)

Mommy Curious, u know ur da best right?:)

well arnt swedish girls just blond and dumb?:)

lucky me im not blond:)

ty all for th warm welcoming..

and sure stick we can talk bout sweden anytime just dont have many good thing to say about it:)

Mommy Curious, u know ur da best right?:)

hejsan emma, kram , kittla

flaska valling for you

no kottbullar,

and go Hammarby!

Smarti

Hi Emma

Welcome to the site, any good tips on placs tio see & eat in Stockholm, I am over there end of the month for a two day business meeting & the fiorst night has nothing planned, so I am going to see the sights Appreciate any good tips. paul

Hi Emma

Welcome to the site, any good tips on placs tio see & eat in Stockholm, I am over there end of the month for a two day business meeting & the fiorst night has nothing planned, so I am going to see the sights Appreciate any good tips. paul

well as am a "södermalm" girl i prefr to go there, so "södermalm" u should se, and maybe eat at Göta Källare or "hammarby kök o bar"(not sure that exists anymore) other Gamla Stan is nice, but try to avoid Östermalm just, no nice place, mainly cuz its home for a rival club in swedish soccer but still..:D