LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Locking canvas diaper cover

SWet

A solution to replacing those magnetic locks is to use a small threaded bolt and lock nut with two fender washers.

Fender washes are oversize diameter washers

Bolt on the inside with washer put through segufix hole and washer with lock nut on the outside - using tools to tighten in place.

No fancy keys or locks required just mechanics tools - if one's hands are restrained won't be able to use the tools.

1 hour ago, deacon said:

WOW   Thank you for the job you have done on this subject and it looks like you were very thorough. I have locking plastic and love to here the little jingle noise of the chains and also locking rubber pants with locks on each thigh band and one on waist band,  no saggy diapers here and once locked in you are locked in. Thanks again for the information.

the little jingle noise of the chains

Curious about that - how are the chains used ?

The plot thickens and gets ever more interesting !

2 hours ago, BabyLock said:

A solution to replacing those magnetic locks is to use a small threaded bolt and lock nut with two fender washers.

Fender washes are oversize diameter washers

Bolt on the inside with washer put through segufix hole and washer with lock nut on the outside - using tools to tighten in place.

No fancy keys or locks required just mechanics tools - if one's hands are restrained won't be able to use the tools.

the little jingle noise of the chains

Curious about that - how are the chains used ?

The plot thickens and gets ever more interesting !

Small chain is located in the waist band and the lock goes through both ends of the chain in front or in the back depending which way you wear them. The chain never comes out. the chain is longer than necessary so you can put the lock where you want, preferably at the waist so about six or eight inches is not in te waist band on both sides of center. When locked in you cannot pull them over your hips for they remain where they are not allowing the diaper to fall. It is not tight  just a little snug and you will not get out with out the key. I love the rubber locking pants for it is a real turn on for me. I am very sensitive to rubber and plastic. The first time I locked myself in I laid back on the bed and had a climax with no help and it was so good and then I peed a lot, what a thrill..  Thank for asking for I love talkig about thi subject and telling others.  There also are thre way locking rubber pants with a lock on each leg band and at te waste and these will stop a diaper from sagging at the crotch and your balls are very wet. 

So that is what you meant with the jingle noise of the chains - - -

Amusing when the excess links of the chains are left free hanging in the front - the rumpa pa rump on the padded package maybe causing a little vibration excitement !

When locked at the rear add a few sleigh (jingle) bells to note the back field in motion !

I have posted the leather locking pants and in brief browsing have not come up with your RUBBER LOCKING PANTS any direction leads sources ?

Presume that these are of similar construction to the leather design and maybe using rubber diving material (neoprene) ?

Rubber would have slightly more give and flexibility than leather and if worn with diaper consideration a great deal more user friendly in cleanliness.

And of course no doubt custom made per individual - we aren't all one size !

14 hours ago, BabyLock said:

Amusing when the excess links of the chains are left free hanging in the front - the rumpa pa rump on the padded package maybe causing a little vibration excitement !

When locked at the rear add a few sleigh (jingle) bells to note the back field in motion !

I have posted the leather locking pants and in brief browsing have not come up with your RUBBER LOCKING PANTS any direction leads sources ?

Presume that these are of similar construction to the leather design and maybe using rubber diving material (neoprene) ?

Rubber would have slightly more give and flexibility than leather and if worn with diaper consideration a great deal more user friendly in cleanliness.

I believe it was s m l xl and they probably might be latex. Use in a search engine    ABDL locking rubber pants and see if that comes up. I think it is one of those sites that shoe thum nail pictures of a bunch of items  in this category and  they will show a red pair., 

On ‎9‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 10:02 AM, deacon said:

I believe it was s m l xl and they probably might be latex. Use in a search engine    ABDL locking rubber pants and see if that comes up. I think it is one of those sites that shoe thum nail pictures of a bunch of items  in this category and  they will show a red pair., 

Is this the type kind of locking pant that you have or are referring to:  image ?

https://shop.kinkydiapers.com/locking-rubber-pants-1049-p.asp

DSC07677.JPG

30 minutes ago, BabyLock said:

Is this the type kind of locking pant that you have or are referring to:  image ?

https://shop.kinkydiapers.com/locking-rubber-pants-1049-p.asp

DSC07677.JPG

Yes these are the ones I refered to that have three locks only mine are red, no big deal. The locks on your thighs help stop sagging dia;er for they do not move they stayi where yiou pu8t them and I never had a leak, not one time. I love them and they do make a swish nois as you walk. The plastic ones I have came from amazon, 19.95  and they are veryl noisy, crinkle sound and running short shorts do notl hide the nois. So glade you found them. I just may order another pair for they are a real turn on for me.  With all three locks in place you are not getting out without the key, how excidting is that.  You have my contact so do so if you need.  Thanks for the conversation I love it

Did you get yours from Kinkydiapers (very expensive - about $250) another source or from Amazon and it is no longer available - can't locate on Amazon ?

The present Amazon ones just have a chained waist fastening  no leg bands and don't appear to be suitable for long term use.

57 minutes ago, BabyLock said:

Did you get yours from Kinkydiapers (very expensive - about $250) another source or from Amazon and it is no longer available - can't locate on Amazon ?

The present Amazon ones just have a chained waist fastening  no leg bands and don't appear to be suitable for long term use.

Yes from kinky diapers for I could not find them elsewhere and if you  find them cheaper please let me know,. I have plastic form amazon with chaind and theyare very noisy and rubber from somewhere else not sure.. One lock at waist, not sure of price for I have had them several years and they are swishy and great for paddling in a tight diaper, very noisy and fun .Always great to hear from you do keep in touch

18 minutes ago, Cruiser 03 said:

Why do you spend crazy money on locking products ? When you can wear any diaper and use medication that will make you suddenly with very little notice really sorry, if you should remove the diaper .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Perhaps you don't understand the mechanics of this fantasy fetish whatever - by wearing LOCKING diapers (diaper covers) you do not have immediate CONTROL of

how when and where your body dispenses it wastes. As the saying goes $hit happens and also pee or the urge to pee.

When LOCKED into a garment you do not have the luxury of sitting on the porcelain throne to relieve - oh you do but there is this problem with the diapers and other

LOCKING garments getting in the way. There is a degree of humiliation pooping in one pants when you have been trained not to.

Whether one controls the key(s) to the LOCKING garments or passes it off to a dominate partner co-conspirator relinquishing those controls sets the stage for the

pleasure (if you call it that) humiliation amusement and entertainment of the individual or those involved in this private semi-private or public act.

In another section of this forum there is commentary about doing this in public and acceptability - certainly good judgment should be entertained so no one is offended

to the extent of violating laws and ordinances.

If it feels good do it within the constraints of LOCKING diapers and of course clean up your act in aisles one & two afterward if permitted access to the key(s) !

The usual disclaimer in writing and posting here at DD applies - and if something offends you or is not agreeable move on - - -

What goes on here in DD stays here - UNLESS - well I am not going there - this is for DD - For Your Eyes Only - posting. 

And Oh YES Halloween is coming - all that much more reason to have your very own personal fun !

Perhaps you don't understand the mechanics of this fantasy fetish whatever - by wearing LOCKING diapers (diaper covers) you do not have immediate CONTROL of
how when and where your body dispenses it wastes. As the saying goes $hit happens and also pee or the urge to pee.
When LOCKED into a garment you do not have the luxury of sitting on the porcelain throne to relieve - oh you do but there is this problem with the diapers and other
LOCKING garments getting in the way. There is a degree of humiliation pooping in one pants when you have been trained not to.
Whether one controls the key(s) to the LOCKING garments or passes it off to a dominate partner co-conspirator relinquishing those controls sets the stage for the
pleasure (if you call it that) humiliation amusement and entertainment of the individual or those involved in this private semi-private or public act.
In another section of this forum there is commentary about doing this in public and acceptability - certainly good judgment should be entertained so no one is offended
to the extent of violating laws and ordinances.
If it feels good do it within the constraints of LOCKING diapers and of course clean up your act in aisles one & two afterward if permitted access to the key(s) !

The usual disclaimer in writing and posting here at DD applies - and if something offends you or is not agreeable move on - - -
What goes on here in DD stays here - UNLESS - well I am not going there - this is for DD - For Your Eyes Only - posting. 

And Oh YES Halloween is coming - all that much more reason to have your very own personal fun !
I dont have a "problem" with it ,just was curious why people spend so much to do it ( and saying that it dawn's on me ,i have hobbies I pour money into also) I am incontinent, DL for recreation .

On ‎5‎/‎29‎/‎2019 at 2:11 PM, deacon said:

I have locking plastic pants with key lock at rear. A small chain runs through waist band and key locks at rear and it will not pull down. I have more interesting rubber pants with three locks. One at waist and one on each leg band, all key locks and when these are locked on you you will not  get our without the key. The first time I put this red pair on I laid down on the bed and climaxed immediately with no help, it just came.  fun  fun fun

I just found by ankle cuffs from my under bed belt system to lock you on your back spread eagle on your bed.  I immediately put them on and got the piece of chain I cut to go from one to te other. I also found the chain I cut to go from the middle of the ankle chyain up to the chain on the locking rubber diaper covers. I love it for I am more than locked in. This realy feels very goos and I think I might pee.  

3 hours ago, deacon said:

I just found by ankle cuffs from my under bed belt system to lock you on your back spread eagle on your bed.  I immediately put them on and got the piece of chain I cut to go from one to te other. I also found the chain I cut to go from the middle of the ankle chyain up to the chain on the locking rubber diaper covers. I love it for I am more than locked in. This realy feels very goos and I think I might pee.  

Tell me though how are you able to use a computer and post while all trussed up ?

And while I got your attention:

Those plastic lockable Kinkydiaper pants - I don't see any method to reduce the waist fitting after passing over the larger hips.

No zipper - no overlapping flaps - the plastic material does not appear to be stretchy stretchable. 

Is it just simply that the waist is cinched or bunched up by the locking belt ?

Although in the photos from Kinky there is not a lot of excess material - yet it is not stretchy.

Hips are 44 waist is 40 - thus the plastic pants must be pulled on over the hips and reduced 4 inches to hold (lock) in place at the waist.

That waist closing looks oh so smooth all the way around ?

When you ordered yours did you allow for double bulk diapering ?

Although the semi-transparent model (shown) is interesting (yours was in RED ?) -

Considering making a custom application with dive shop neoprene with perhaps a degree of flexibility.

1 hour ago, BabyLock said:

Tell me though how are you able to use a computer and post while all trussed up ?

And while I got your attention:

Those plastic lockable Kinkydiaper pants - I don't see any method to reduce the waist fitting after passing over the larger hips.

No zipper - no overlapping flaps - the plastic material does not appear to be stretchy stretchable. 

Is it just simply that the waist is cinched or bunched up by the locking belt ?

Although in the photos from Kinky there is not a lot of excess material - yet it is not stretchy.

Hips are 44 waist is 40 - thus the plastic pants must be pulled on over the hips and reduced 4 inches to hold (lock) in place at the waist.

That waist closing looks oh so smooth all the way around ?

When you ordered yours did you allow for double bulk diapering ?

Although the semi-transparent model (shown) is interesting (yours was in RED ?) -

Considering making a custom application with dive shop neoprene with perhaps a degree of flexibility.

My hands were free.   Cloth diapers pinned tightly and locking plastic pants. The chain goes through the waist band and locks front or rear depending on which way you want. Very little move ment of the chain and once I pull them up I take the right and left ends of the chain and pull them tight and lock them at the waist and from each side a piece of chain maybe 6 8 inch hangs down. Maybe you can feed that into the waist to make it bigger. I did nothing and they fit perfect and the waist was not smooth, maybe could be stretched  to make bigger.  A chain from the ankle cuffs chain locked in place andup to the diaper waist chains and locked in place.  My hands were not chained or bounc at all and I never said they were.  Now the locking plastic pants came from amazon at 19.95 and there is a picture.  Double check your size.  I hope I answered all of your questions.  Thanks for asking for enjoy conversation and will do my best to help

9 minutes ago, deacon said:

My hands were free.   Cloth diapers pinned tightly and locking plastic pants. The chain goes through the waist band and locks front or rear depending on which way you want. Very little move ment of the chain and once I pull them up I take the right and left ends of the chain and pull them tight and lock them at the waist and from each side a piece of chain maybe 6 8 inch hangs down. Maybe you can feed that into the waist to make it bigger. I did nothing and they fit perfect and the waist was not smooth, maybe could be stretched  to make bigger.  A chain from the ankle cuffs chain locked in place andup to the diaper waist chains and locked in place.  My hands were not chained or bounc at all and I never said they were.  Now the locking plastic pants came from amazon at 19.95 and there is a picture.  Double check your size.  I hope I answered all of your questions.  Thanks for asking for enjoy conversation and will do my best to help

Ah  those black looking pants in the photo you sent are they not rubber locking pants it says they are and my Rubber locking pants art those. You change the waist with the holes you see from right to left  kinda like a belt, you pick your sixe and you can make they very tight.    Just like a pair of pants you would not dip them up and button them and then try to pull them up on over your hips, same with these rubber pants, no zipper  just the holes and you adjust them when you get them up.   You were talking ab out two different pants and I missed that, sorrys I hoped I helped.l   If you still have a problem please contact me and I will help

On 6/25/2019 at 8:35 PM, 9ballMaster said:

The diaper and booster IS the chastity device. ?

Late reply, but diaper does not work as a chastity device, as I can masturbate and come in a diaper very easy, but its (near) impossible to do the same with chastity cage on and IF you manage to come with cage on, it will be a ruined orgasm, you get the release, but you don't get the same pleasure.

Regarding lockable clothing, just wear a belt and put a padlock on the belt, now you can't take of the pants or shorts (or whatever else you use it for, and obviously, wont work for skirts..)

On 6/25/2019 at 8:35 PM, 9ballMaster said:

The diaper and booster IS the chastity device. ?

Late reply, but diaper does not work as a chastity device, as I can masturbate and come in a diaper very easy, but its (near) impossible to do the same with chastity cage on and IF you manage to come with cage on, it will be a ruined orgasm, you get the release, but you don't get the same pleasure.

Regarding lockable clothing, just wear a belt and put a padlock on the belt, now you can't take of the pants or shorts (or whatever else you use it for, and obviously, wont work for skirts..)

Yes there is something to be said or noted about having a big ole padlock prominently visible on the exterior of any outer clothing.

May raise questions about your sexual habits - ability to prevent playing with oneself - or forbidden potty practices - even a lost bet !

LOCKING diaper (covers) would be way too easy to guess.

A small padlock thru a belted garment overlooked or just some novelty belt buckle of sorts.

Chastity devices there are two types the cage and the belt - the cage only secures the front of the problem - the belt does double

duty guarding the rear as well with various implements to restrict or plug that entry point/hole.

Regarding diapers being used as a chastity device - it is possible if enough firm solid padding is in place removing any contact touch

humping vibrating - this of course would raise an issue of the size of such padding to the point of looking like a Pillsbury Dough Boy !

No suitable outer clothing could be worn except maybe an oversized yoga sauna workout suit.

Wearing a chastity device and locking diapers are really two different aspects of bondage rarely put together as a whole - sort of overkill.

9 minutes ago, BabyLock said:

Yes there is something to be said or noted about having a big ole padlock prominently visible on the exterior of any outer clothing.

May raise questions about your sexual habits - ability to prevent playing with oneself - or forbidden potty practices - even a lost bet !

LOCKING diaper (covers) would be way too easy to guess.

A small padlock thru a belted garment overlooked or just some novelty belt buckle of sorts.

Chastity devices there are two types the cage and the belt - the cage only secures the front of the problem - the belt does double

duty guarding the rear as well with various implements to restrict or plug that entry point/hole.

Regarding diapers being used as a chastity device - it is possible if enough firm solid padding is in place removing any contact touch

humping vibrating - this of course would raise an issue of the size of such padding to the point of looking like a Pillsbury Dough Boy !

No suitable outer clothing could be worn except maybe an oversized yoga sauna workout suit.

Wearing a chastity device and locking diapers are really two different aspects of bondage rarely put together as a whole - sort of overkill.

These locks are very small  When locked they are 1/1/2 inches long 1/2 inch wide and 1/4 inch thick, I just measured it

• 1 month later...
On ‎10‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 7:10 PM, Cruiser 03 said:

Why do you spend crazy money on locking products ? When you can wear any diaper and use medication that will make you suddenly with very little notice really sorry, if you should remove the diaper .

It is also a sexal thing, I love pvc and leather and rubber, fun fun fun and veryi exciting.

On ‎9‎/‎29‎/‎2019 at 8:18 PM, BabyLock said:

I also have found the leather locking pants and purchased them from e bay about 65 doollars   and they are great and fit tight I have had them for maybe three weeks. Thanks for the information.