LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When you wet or soil your diaper, what is your reaction?

Reactions  

157 members have voted

1. 1. How do you react to a soiled diaper?

• Cry, whine, squirm, get uncomfortable, like a baby.
    • Giggle, smile, relax, get happy, like a toddler.
    • Neutral, no reaction.
    • Other option.

• 2 weeks later...

it depends if i'm at home.

if i'm home and i wet. i enjoy it, savouring the warmth. the stickyness the growing wetness against my skin. staying in it untill i feel cold

if i'm outside, i usually hurry to get changed. not wanting others to smell my pee

i've never poopied outside so i dont know how i would react

• Like 1

When I discover it and I am out, I figure out a place to change same, and continue on with my day. When at home, it tends to make me feel more infantile - ie very comfortable and sleepy. Sometimes, at home, if I sence that I am about to fill my diapers, the same emotions of a toddler sweep over me, i.e. ultimate feeling of relief and happiness followed by feeling mischevious - which is similar to a toddlers behaviour. 

In relation to the options given :

1. Cry, whine, squirm, get uncomfortable, like a baby.
  2. Giggle, smile, relax, get happy, like a toddler.

A baby, before wetting / soiling might cry / whine depending on prior parental behaviour, but usually does not cry/whine until the diaper gets cold and therefore uncomfortable. A baby treats wetting and/or soiling its diaper as inconsequential an action as sneezing or coughing and since a baby does not understand cause and effect, it does not understand that the action of relief after an event resulted in a wet / soiled diaper. It is also used to a full diaper, so doesn't see it as being different or a cause to seek attention and/or assistance.

A toddler, before soiling its diaper tends to hide before the event, and might giggle from the result as it percieves that it will get attention - the attention of a parental figure while they change said diaper - as a result, only a toddler tends to react from filling its diaper with glee that it is going to get attention.

A baby doesn't usually react as unless it is bored already AND parental attention is responsive enough to watch the child as it fills its diapers each time, and didn't leave the child in a wet/soiled diaper for even short times. This tends to teach a baby to draw attention to its diaper needs before and after it voids as opposed to normal baby interaction of ignoring the voiding events until convenient for the career, whihc teached the baby also to ignore and/or forget that it has a full diaper.

A child care facility changes a babies diaper by the clock - i.e. after set time feeding and before putting baby down for a nap, and after the baby wakes up from the nap. Therefore, when a baby wets / soils its diaper after its nap and before getting fed, it gets used to the feeling of a full diaper and accepts that as normal. An adult sees the difference between a wet and a messy diaper (based on the work involved in changing one over the other) while a baby doesn't. To it, the diaper is squishy - and although to us the poop smell seems foul, to a baby, the smell is ignored. After all, to a baby, unlike to an adult, there is no effect that needs to be dealt with - human behaviour is to focus on everything percieved as a threat, and once handled, forget about it. A baby doesn't see a full diaper as a threat. A toddler sees a full diaper as a chance for interaction.

• 2 weeks later...

Single diaper... I need to feel wet so I will stay in it for up to 5 hours. I tried double wetting but leaks happen... which wasn't the case when I tried a double diaper... the joys of which I posted about elsewhere... the first diaper being totally shredded through.

Dirty? I change almost immediately, but I wish someone would make me crawl a bit, or lock me in a high chair for an hour.

But the uncomfortableness of not knowing how to deal with anything more than a wet diaper means I don't often

• 4 weeks later...