LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Possibly a diapered birthday

My birthday is tomorrow and the idea of being diapered all day crossed my mind recently. I’m fairly inexperienced when it comes to wearing out in public. I’ve done it a couple of times and only changed in a public restroom once before a concert in St. Louis it was a filled to the brim MegaMax and wouldn’t not have been hard to figure out I wash wearing a diaper since I had worn well fitting jeans.

I’m still in college and I would hate to be found out in one of my classes. I could always put one on after classes but I made arrangements with my younger brother and best friend to hang out for a bit before dinner. My best friend forgot that I told him I’m into diapers and I think my younger brother knows. I would just feel bad about wearing a diaper in his house even if it is under my clothes.

Even after that it would be early afternoon and could only spend the rest of the night diapered up.

What would you guys do? Do you have any advice?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I were you I would wear a more stealthy or a very thin diaper.

If  I wanted to be around people and have a diapered experience, I would wear a diaper that isn't easily spotted by the average person. 

I would wear a good night.

If I were you I would wear a more stealthy or a very thin diaper.
If  I wanted to be around people and have a diapered experience, I would wear a diaper that isn't easily spotted by the average person. 
I would wear a good night.

I have a thinner north shore sample that works well

Your Northshores with a pair of tighty-whiteys on over them, worn with your loosest fitting shorts or pants (with a belt - not sweats). Tuck in your undershirt, where your outer shirt untucked.

Voila!

Silent and invisible.

Well, my birthday is on Saturday and I asked my Daddy if I could wear panties instead of diapers for my birthday. For the past 6 months or so with a few rare exceptions he has kept me diapered 24/7 ?? not really my idea of fun.

I was hoping he would relent for my birthday but no such luck so diapers for me I guess. Honestly, wearing diapers out really isnt that big a deal. Wear properly fitting clothing and nobody will notice. My wife and Daddy say they can hear a crinkle but honestly I think that's because they're listening for it if even only subconsciously.

Do what makes you happy.

Little kaiya

5 hours ago, Snugglebear_69 said:

Do what makes you happy.

Yep.  It's a lot easier getting used to wearing in public without people you know around.  I did that for ages before starting to wear in front of friends and family.  I'd already learned how to act naturally, and what to wear over the top.  And I'd stopped worrying.  But, go with what you feel comfortable with.  There's no hurry - you've got the rest of your life in front of you.

Whatever you choose to do I want to wish you a happy birthday, I hope its a birthday you will always remember, as one of the best birthdays you ever had.

It was for sure! And thank you! I didn’t follow through with it but it was perfect

• Like 1