LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

This sounds like the most uncomfortable product ever

https://www.pjamastore.com/how-to-use-pjama-bedwetting-pants-2

Not designed to be absorbent. So, what, when you stand up there’s just a rush of urine downward until it collects in a puddle around your ankles?

If parents didn’t say stupid shit like “diapers are for babies,” no one would hesitate to wear a diaper to bed and horrible things like this would not ever be invented.

Dumb idea all the way around.  Either you have to have a week's supply (which is probably their goal to get you to buy a lot of them), or you have to wash them every single day.  Doing that will surly make them wear out soon.  The kid will feel wetter I'm sure and with a diaper or goodnite, you remove it in the morning and throw it away.  Better for people and kids to use Goodnites or diapers than a bedwetting pajama that needs washing every day.

This is the most untrustworthy and expensive alternative to all existing bedwetting products I have ever seen.

One example: On their webpage they wrote: "Improves the individuals psycological health". Ok - how do the know that? Can they prove it without a doubt? I hope I do not have the same insurance company. ?

And 79 to 99 dollers for one pair of pants. ?

What an awful idea. The reason why diapers work when it comes to bed wetting is they keep you and your sheets dry. This is like, let’s get you wet, but keep the bed dry. It’s just so unhygienic. Also I feel like this whole thing is founded on the false premise that bed wetting it the wetter’s fault, so letting them feel wetness will help the problem. Or maybe just that the problem will never end if they don’t know when they are wetting. Also, news flash company. Not getting enough sleep causes lots of health problems and I couldn’t sleep through the night if I was wearing one of those.

9 minutes ago, littleTomás said:

What an awful idea. The reason why diapers work when it comes to bed wetting is they keep you and your sheets dry. This is like, let’s get you wet, but keep the bed dry. It’s just so unhygienic. Also I feel like this whole thing is founded on the false premise that bed wetting it the wetter’s fault, so letting them feel wetness will help the problem. Or maybe just that the problem will never end if they don’t know when they are wetting. Also, news flash company. Not getting enough sleep causes lots of health problems and I couldn’t sleep through the night if I was wearing one of those.

They don’t go quite that far, but they walk right up to the line with some BS about how feeling yourself going will help you wake up, as if a person can’t tell when they’re wetting a diaper while awake, so they may as well say the person needs to feel uncomfortable to stop bedwetting.

”When an accident occurs, the Pjama stay dry on the outside and protects the bedding. However, the individual will experience that the Pjama becomes moist inside. The Pjama is not designed to be dry against the skin but instead to give the user feedback when wetting themselves. Waking up when wetting is important to overcome the problem of bed wetting for the child.

Pjama is made of a material that has antibacterial properties to avoid possible rashes. However, we can not guarantee that people with sensitive skin will not experience rashes.”

10 hours ago, joemama said:

Indeed it is.  Nothing comfortable about it.  Rather a wet and sagging diaper than a kink in the penis

You got that right!  By the way, Jo Mama is soooo.......... nevermind!  :10_EmoticonsHDcom: