LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What diapers you buying soon?

4 hours ago, GabeG23 said:

just curious where do you order from? I look forward to hearing from you Thanks Gabe.

I get my order from littlesdownunder.com.au

they are an Australian company.

14 hours ago, GabeG23 said:

just curious where do you order from? I look forward to hearing from you Thanks Gabe.

I am using diapers I have had for years, flat white. I would like a cloth reusable folded type like to sit in and fold the sides and front up and pin, like the throw away. I have locking rubber pants, three locks and locking plastic and they are a trip.  Kinda like lock and loaded lol

Well I won’t be buying diapers in the near future, I keep some 3000 PCS in stock so I doubt I’ll run out anywhere soon. But I do have a nice lead on a new retro style plastic pant I hope to buy by the end of August that will be my new addition.

I just received my orders from Cooshietooshiez and Littleforbig this week. From Cooshietooshiez I got a Super Stack Plush Pack with 1 Barnyard,1 Bear Hugz, 1 Safari, 1 Princess Pink, 1 Violet Seduction, 1 Inspire, 1 Inspire Plus, 1 Inspire Select, 1 Rebel, and 2 Booster Pads. From Littleforbig I got 1 pack each of the Dreamers and Fantasy diapers. Both orders were expensive tbh, but I figured I'd spoil myself a little bit.

22 minutes ago, id0ntknow said:

I just received my orders from Cooshietooshiez and Littleforbig this week. From Cooshietooshiez I got a Super Stack Plush Pack with 1 Barnyard,1 Bear Hugz, 1 Safari, 1 Princess Pink, 1 Violet Seduction, 1 Inspire, 1 Inspire Plus, 1 Inspire Select, 1 Rebel, and 2 Booster Pads. From Littleforbig I got 1 pack each of the Dreamers and Fantasy diapers. Both orders were expensive tbh, but I figured I'd spoil myself a little bit.

I f you bought that much they must be good and affordable, I will check the site.  Thanks

4 hours ago, deacon said:

I f you bought that much they must be good and affordable, I will check the site.  Thanks

No problem. I just tried them on a whim, but so far I think they are great.