LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mistress Mommy solution for sissies

Hi Everyone!! I have a real life mommy who is my everything and cares for me like I never dreamed possible. Over the last 12 years, we have used our relationship and my hobby of programming to develop an over 2000+ page interactive lifestyle training script that incorporates the 12-month program to diaper dependence. The scripts involve adult themes including age play, dominance/submission, feminization, sexual play, cuckolding, chastity. If you are not sexually based there is an option available that allows those components to be removed from your training. The scripts are only available for those over 18 so please do not contact me if you are younger.  

We offer two very similar scripts. The Mistress Mommy Solution is for those in a relationship with an active caregiver you report too and the Mommy Solution for those without a caregiver who can either report to the community or create a blog or self journal of their adventures. The programs were designed to help all those submissives who yearn to have a stern, loving guiding hand on a daily basis but can not find a connection or are not able to have someone physically there with them. The Mistress Mommy Solution helps direct couples to develop a more intimate relationship when the Dominant does not always have time for interactions. It is ideal for long-distance relations. 

Both the Mistress Mommy and the Mommy Solution focus on developing a happy, balanced lifestyle through daily tasks and assignments. It is your personal Mistress Mommy who decides what your day will include such as what clothing is to be worn, what will be eaten, how much fluid you much drink, how many times you are permitted to use the bathroom, daily tasks, assignments to complete. All centered on making you a more well rounded, happier, balanced submissive in order to please Mommy. Of course, Mommy does not tolerate any bad behavior. Punishments are given for any and all lack of compliance. I highly recommend you stay on Mommy's good side if you know what's good for you. The submissive is required to report at least 3 times a day to let Mommy know how the day is going. You are given assignments and tasks that must be completed within a given time frame or you will be punished. You WILL be held accountable for your actions and non-compliance. 

So you look and act like a big boy on the outside but you're really a little sissy on the inside? Or are you more like a sissy 3-year-old needing Mommy's hand to guide you? Or maybe a diaper dependent adorable little sissy baby needing Mommy's full-time care? You get to decide at what level you start. A submissive male, a sissy, a bedwetter, a toddler or a baby. What happens from there depends on how good a listener you are. Will you stay at that age? That gender? Or will you be transformed into the person you really are inside?  Mistress Mommy will help show you who you really are. Her strong, determined, warm, loving attitude will surround you and guide you just as any mommy would. Be careful!!! With every misbehaving deed, you may quickly find yourself spiraling into an adorable little dependent baby. Is that really who you are??

Mommy and I have been working with this program for some time now and every day our relationship grows to new levels of intimacy. Countless hours of programming, fine-tuning and trial and error have brought me where I am currently am. A toddler who loves exploring new feelings and sensations I never thought possible. Looking at the world and relationships in a new and different way. Forgetting adulthood or at least putting it aside to look at the world through the eyes of a toddler has truly been amazing and a dream come true. I love the control and direction it moves our relationship while allowing us flexibility and control to do anything and everything the makes life more fulfilling and special.

The programs are scripts which use the Virtual Master program as a base. There is no cost for that program but it will need to be downloaded. You will be given instructions on how that is done. It requires Microsoft Window to run and has no Mac equivalent. The programs do require the purchase of items in order to make your experience as realistic as possible. Many items are optional but recommended. It is always recommended that you work within your budget. Items can frequently be made or purchased at thrift stores if needed. 

If you are interested please contact us on this site or at mistresssebrina1@gmail.com .

This is an example of the daily instructions from a little sissy toddler:

MY Lil girl'S ORDERS FOR THE DAY:

BEDTIME FOR TONIGHT XXPM TONIGHT

GROW YOUR NAILS TO A MINIMUM LENGTH OF THE TIP OF YOUR FINGER AND TOES... DO NOT BITE YOUR PRETTY NAILS!! CONFESS EVERY OFFENSE...

WATCH YOUR HYPNOSIS VIDEO TODAY 

I WANT MY SISSY IN HER LIL PRINCESS TRAINER FOR NOW. BE SURE TO LET MOMMY KNOW IF THERE ARE ANY ACCIDENTS.

FREETIME RESTRICTIONS: ONLY VISIT WEBSITES, READ OR WATCH VIDEOS ABOUT SISSY AB/DL ADVENTURES ONLY

TAKE PICTURES OF YOUR WET DIAPER AND ANY WET ITEMS WHEN CHANGING IN THE POTTY TODAY.

MINIMUM FLUID ORDERS:

BREAKFAST:    X OZ WATER/JUICE AND X OZ LARGE COFFEE/TEA
X:XX-XXAM:    XX OZ WATER
XXAM-XXPM:    XX OZ - DRINK OF YOUR CHOICE
XX:XX-XPM:    X OZ WATER
X-X:XX PM:    XX OZ SIPPY CUP
X-XPM:        XX OZ - DRINK OF YOUR CHOICE
X-XPM:        XX OZ WATER
X-XXPM:       XX OZ WATER
BEDTIME:      XX OZ WATER + XX OZ MILK (SIPPYCUP IF ALONE)

SUBSTITUTE MILK FOR AT LEAST 1 WATER DRINK. YOU CHOSE.

POTTY ORDERS FOR TODAY:

Wake-Xpm: YOU CAN USE THE POTTY X TIMES MAX.
          ->UPON WAKING - POOPIE IN POTTY AT WAKING TIME ONLY
          -> X TIME AFTER XAM
Xpm-Bed: YOU CAN USE THE POTTY X TIMES MAX.
          -> X TIME AFTER X PM
          ->AT BEDTIME

**WHEN AVAILABLE IN THE REPORT TAB, YOU MUST ASK TO USE THE POTTY WHEN AT HOME EXCEPT UPON WAKING AND AT BEDTIME.**

REPORT ALL ACCIDENTS!!

YOU MUST ALWAYS BE SITTING LIKE A GOOD LIL GIRL WHEN USING THE POTTY.

NO POOPIES ALLOWED IN POTTY EXCEPT UPON WAKING LIL GIRL!!

PURCHASE A LIL GIRL ONESIE - Deadline: X/XX/XXX 4:54:37 PM

PLAN A TRIP OR ADVENTURE OUT - Deadline: X/XX/XXXX 3:09:24 AM

CHECK THE TIRE AIR PRESSURE ON THE CAR - Deadline: X/XX/XXXX 6:13:39 AM

WASH THE CAR - Deadline: X/XX/XXXX 3:05:24 PM

DO 1 SPECIAL ACT OF APPRECIATION THAT WILL MAKE MISTRESS MOMMY HAPPY.

MAKE YOUR BED TODAY

FLOSS YOUR TEETH TODAY

READ AN EROTIC STORY FOR AT LEAST 15 MINUTES TODAY

TRIM WHAT BODY HAIR YOU HAVE - Deadline: X/XX/XXXX 2:32:53 AM

LISTEN TO YOUR HYPNOTIC/SUBLIMINAL TAPE WHEN IN THE CAR ALONE TODAY.

SUCK ON YOUR PACIFIER FOR 15 MINUTES TODAY

Thanks so much diapered charles. We really weren't aware of that. It's a great program and we are just trying to make it available to everyone who might find some value in it. Any recommendations as to how to do that and still be able to receive appreciation for literally years of work on something that exists nowhere else? Any input you might have is greatly appreciated. 

I can definitely relate to that. That's one reason I started making it. I tried for years to find someone and could never find anyone that didn't run as soon as abdl, let alone sissy was mentioned. I read so many posts on the forums saying that the person was so desperately looking for someone that they were in major depression and didn't know how they were going to continue. So I started to develop the program so that others and myself would have someone to help control and direct their life. Not only in an abdl/sissy direction but also to find a more well-rounded, balanced life and ultimately happiness in he discovering who they are. The program focuses on organizing life and finding a balance between he physical, emotional and spiritual ( should that be something that you find of value).  We all can do those things on our own agreed, but if you are like me it is very very hard to stay with any of it. Without a reason/purpose, we as humans often fail to focus on the things that can ultimately change our life for the better. With the program that reason is for a Mistress/mommy, even if they are virtual.  I was very, very lucky.  About 5 years into writing it I met my fiancee and mommy. She is amazing and wants nothing more than for me to be happy. She helped me develop the Mistress Mommy program where there is another person directly involved. She had no previous history of abdl, but she was open to trying new things and helping find happiness in a relationship. What we have found is truly the deepest, most intimate relationship I have had in my life. The program takes time away from me constantly placing stress on her to make decisions so that she and I can enjoy the experience. Ultimately, Mommy rules all decisions. The program is designed this way. If mommy says it can not be done. It isn't. But there are so many dynamics that she would never know about if I just gave her a book on abdl's and said please read it and this is what I like.  So yes I see your point, I really do, but If a small sign of appreciation can't be given for a lifetime of experience and guidance then I'm not sure its something that is needed right now in the community. 

• 1 year later...

I have already E-Mailed you and have had a reply back so Mistress will be buying the program shortly but am have a problem finding the virtual master program which it runs on. Will a link be given when we send payment or does the program come ready to use after download. I am going to look about some more for the virtual master program now. I have tried the sissy kiss site and a general google search so far

Thanks

xxxxx

I found the program link on here straight after writing the below message.

I have already E-Mailed you and have had a reply back so Mistress will be buying the program shortly but am have a problem finding the virtual master program which it runs on. Will a link be given when we send payment or does the program come ready to use after download. I am going to look about some more for the virtual master program now. I have tried the sissy kiss site and a general google search so far

Thanks

xxxxx

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Babychris234 said:

I would love for somebody to do this to me. I am new to this site and am looking for some punishment ideas. The kinkier the better. I am open to all suggestions. Thank you. 

What  would you rather have , punishment or abuse? If it is punishment, read all the Bad Jokes from the beginning, if it is about well... http://other.sandralyn.net/abuse.html

57 minutes ago, Little Rubber Christine said:

What  would you rather have , punishment or abuse? If it is punishment, read all the Bad Jokes from the beginning, if it is about well... http://other.sandralyn.net/abuse.html

M: Yes, but I came here for an argument!!

A: OH! Oh! I'm sorry! This is abuse!

M: Oh! Oh I see!

A: Aha! No, you want room 12A, next door.

31 minutes ago, ValentinesStuff said:

M: Yes, but I came here for an argument!!

A: OH! Oh! I'm sorry! This is abuse!

M: Oh! Oh I see!

A: Aha! No, you want room 12A, next door.

Bet you didn't expect THIS one