LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pet Peeve

This is not ment to be a flame against anyone, but here is a pet peeve of mine. Often in posts a person is asking for help to hide his or her diapers from other people. Either hiding the diapers, trying to hide the noise of disposable diapers, trying to come up with an excuse if someone happens to find a diaper or baby item, etc. Many responces are, "Just tell them that you need to wear diapers", or "Tell them you have a medical condition and that you need diapers sometimes", or "Tell them that you just like to wear diapers". The point is, if that was what the person wanted to do, he/she wouldn't have posted a question asking for help or ideas on hiding their diapers in the first place! Bottom line is if someone is asking for ideas to help other people from finding out about his or her diapers, they are not looking for someone to say, "Just tell everyone that you wear diapers!".

So how do you hide them?

I find that not wearing briefs helps alot cause they're bulky and noisy at times. However if you like briefs and the bulk doesen't affect you then get the walgreens kind they don't make any nois. I would go with the underwear kind/pull up kind. Find a very safe place to put the whole pack in your room. Then put like the bare minimum you'll need for the day in your pack. Like at the very bottom or in another pocket of the bag or spread them out. Look for the diaper that is most like protective underwear. that'll hide the bulge and the nois. The best advise you can get is asking incontinent people who are older. I don't mean to point at the incontinent pasificly but dls and abs sometimes want their diapers seen and can not always give you the best advise in some cases. Also try asking people who are the same body type and sex as you're. That is the best advise i can give for hiding while wearing I wish you'll luck and I hope my advise helps. I hope you can find someone who can help you when you get caught. I have had no damn luck with that.

P.S. plz roward this coment of mine to any posts asking for help with hiding diapers.

sinserely

nitrous

Best getting caught excuses I could think of …

What’s the diapers for?

… oh, it’s my turn to buy groceries for my grandmother (or any old person will do)

… oh, rush week, you know how it is

… oh, football marathon, you know how it is

… oh, for the neighbor kids. Their mom makes them buy their own because of a bed wetting problem. They begged me to get them; you know how it is.

… oh, damn bladder infection

… oh, my dog has a problem; you know how it is

BTW, by saying ‘you know how it is’ usually makes the situation casual, and tricks them into thinking that they really do know how it is.

… oh, Y3K is coming soon … then quickly walk away (confuse them, so they forget about the diapers and just think you are crazy)

… oh, class project; can’t talk now I’m late for the group meeting! (this might be a stretch, but in a pinch it gives you time to come up with the “project” that a class might use diapers for; thinking back, my physics (expansion) and chemistry (absorption molecules) lab classes comes to mind)

… oh, damn Larry! He pees at every poker game! Well, he won’t be next weekend, I’ll tell you that. (of course this might no go well if the person you are lying to wants to go to the poker game; use this one carefully)

… oh, gag gift for a pregnant co-worker. She is always going to the bathroom all day long.

… oh, baby shower. My wife/girlfriend is throwing one for one of her friends and they are playing some kind of game with them. I’m just the errand boy/girl

Hope these help someone. If not, maybe you were inspired and came up with new ones; or at least entertained if nothing else, lol.

"It turns out diapers are excellent at muffling the sound of a gunshot. You just wrap one, doubled over itself, over the end of the barrel the gun then shoot the nosy bastard at close range. They have the great side effect of reducing the amount of blood that is spilled resulting in less mess because the material is forced into the victim and immediately starts absorbing blood before it can get all over. Got any more nosy questions to ask?"

Guest John_Q_Sample

Freinds 40th birthday, so we got him Depends and one of those canes with the horn on it... ha, ha.

Note- Not once in my life have I thought diapers or canes with horns on them were funny "gag" gifts. Gag gifts by nature usually suck especially if they are mass produced gag gifts. But your everyday common idiot will buy this excuse and might even chuckle...