LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Kids Are Alright... but I'm not!

I love this show as it's  such a fun, dysfunctionaly functional family that loves each other but never say it.

There is one problem with it though: The kids are always getting drinks from big cans of Hi-C... and Hi-C was so damn good back then and I want a glass!

• Like 1

We were fancy and had this plastic tube thingy with a sharp metal point that you'd push into the top of the can of Hi-C and Hawaiian Punch so you could pour from the can, and then put the top back on it.  It's been decades since I've seen one, and I have no idea what it would be called.  I'll try to google and find a pic of one, but I have no idea if I'll be able to find it.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, dyperbole said:

We were fancy and had this plastic tube thingy with a sharp metal point that you'd push into the top of the can of Hi-C and Hawaiian Punch so you could pour from the can, and then put the top back on it.  It's been decades since I've seen one, and I have no idea what it would be called.  I'll try to google and find a pic of one, but I have no idea if I'll be able to find it.

I've seen what you're talking about, but never had one

• Like 1

Oh my God, Tang! Wanted that so much as a kid. Bugged mom forever to buy some, after all it was the drink that went to the moon with the astronauts. One drink, and I was convinced, it should have been left on the moon,and never retrieved. But, I had to drink it all, mom wasn’t going to throw it out, NO WAY! Yuck!