LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Surgery Over With....and Update On My Mom

Mom is finally at rest.. she was laid to rest today and now the healing can begin. I dunno when Ill ever, if ever, be back to my old self but I hope it'll be someday soon! Seriously, Im still tryin to heal from the surgery, the kidney infection, and the loss of my Mother but Im doin the absolute best I can. When I come here and read the words of love and support, I smile thru my tears, knowing I have such wonderful friends here who want to be supportive of me. Thank you all SO VERY VERY MUCH! I love u all and never fear, YOUR curious shall return, VERY SOON! :)

Much love hugs and kissies,

CURIOUS

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's great to hear you're healing curious, you take happiness to a new level and it's contagious, the world is definitely a better place with you happy. feel better k?

it might sound a bit weird but enjoy the emotions you're feeling, i can't feel sadness anymore. you don't realize that it's a gift until it's gone and it's extremely hard to get back. we all need to have a good cry sometimes.

When I think about all that's happened to you, Curious, I just wish I could lift all the sadness and suffering off of you and carry it for a while. I wish there was some way for me to just lighten your load, even a little bit. As if I could just reach down to you, grab all that sadness and part those dark clouds. I would gladly carry your burden, and I would gladly cry for you, if it were only possible.

Still, I think about you and your mom every day, and I always pray that things will get better. Even if I might be quiet, it's only because I know that the few internet huggles I can send to you, would simply not express the magnitude of how much I care. In the end, I have no poems or sweet sayings, only my honest compassion. It's all I can give from here, and I can only hope it reaches you across this distance.

Your friend,

Sweet Dude

DUDE! :) I love each and every word u type to me, always! It doesnt have to be a "sweet saying or a poem" because its words from the heart of my very "sweet dude" and I love each and every word u type. :) I wish you'd keep em comin because I sure love reading em. I love everything everyone types to me. Im tellin ya, I dont care how pathetic it sounds but everything you guys write, keeps me goin. I come here for peace of mind and support.

And restlessfox.. how in teh world do u no longer feel sadness? that would be horrible honey! Find me in the chatroom if u want and we'll discuss it. I cant imagine never feelin sadness. I do enjoy a full range of emotions but right now, Im ready to get back to my happy, chipper, go lucky self...Hubby thinks im gettin depressed because I stay in bed a lot. I tell him its cause i just had major surgery plus all this on top of it doesnt help but.. he thinks im sinkin into a depression.. i dunno. i wanna be back to normal again. *sigh*

Ill type more later.. Im tryin to get goin this mornin :) Hugs and kissies to everyone of u because I love you dearly! :)

Hugs and kissies,

CURIOUS

Again Curious my sincere condolences. I know today (3/21) had to be so hard for you I am sure you were a good girl and toughed another rough day out...surely more are to follow but I hope the sun shines on you again sooner vs. later. Prayers will continue for you and your Family.

Rest in Peace Curious' Mom. :(

Huggle from Huggie :biker_h4h:

Thank u huggie! yes i toughed it out but it was tough! But U know, the sun was shining right on us... like a spotlight. That was my Mom's doing, I just know it was! And each and everytime ( and no im not lying ) that I would think about a memory of her, a light breeze would blow across my face. Im tellin ya! Shes gone but shes right here beside me. I just know she is. I felt like she was kissin me on the cheek with each and every breeze. My Mom had the most wonderful hugs, like when she would hug me, the whole world disappeared! OMG! Anyways, thanks for ur wonderful words. I appreciate u and everyone :)

Hugs and kissies,

CURIOUS

My dear Curious,

Please accept my deepest sympathies at the loss of your mother... I am not a deeply religious person but I truly believe that she is now in a place totally free from pain and worry, and is looking down at you-- her beautiful baby girl-- and she's hugging you, loving you, and hoping that you can soon find peace and serenity in your own life. I know I am... and so is anybody who has ever gotten to know you.

During the time we spent getting to know each other, I was amazed at the challenges you've overcome in your life... and yes, this is absolutely the hardest. It is incredible the things that you are dealing with right now... and that they're all happenng to such a sweet, loving, upbeat person like YOU is just plain wrong. If ever I wanted to take you in my arms, comfort you, and somehow brush away all the worry and troubles in your life, it is RIGHT NOW.

This is the worst it gets, darling. I promise it will get better... and I and all your friends here will be holding your hand, helping you along... trying to give back all the love and support that YOU have selflessly given US. You are a strong, willful woman-- you've been through a lot, and this storm will pass in time, as well. Until then-- and long after-- we will all be here for you, Curious.

Be well, little darling... and, you know what song I'm playing for you right now :)

HUGGLES and KISSES

Vinyl.

Hi curious

Glad to hear you have started on the healing road.

It may be a long road, just take your time you will get there with your friends help and support along the way.

There is not much more I can add that is not been said.

I offer my deepest sympathy.

If there is anything or anyway I can help please let me know.

i can still feel a little sadness sometimes but it's such a dulled emotion it's extremely rare, the fact that these posts made me cry a little makes me hope i'm getting it back again, i'm burnt out of being the calm one when every thing's chaotic and falling apart and sometimes i wish i was the one being comforted by those around me verses always being the one doing the comforting.

i go into some detail of how i lost it in the depression thread but you have enough to deal with and the last thing in the world i want is to give you more to think about

Thank u everyone :) Another day I was able to get outta bed :) thats a good thing , right? I guess its gettin easier everyday without my Mom... well no its not but from what I hear , it will soon ! So Im takin their word on that and being patient. I just have to get on here and thank everyone for caring so much and shedding their tears for my situation. U have no idea how much ur appreciated for caring for me. Thank u all so very much. I keep seeing this topic gettin pushed to the bottom So I keep wanting to say something to keep it in forefront of the forum because Im not ready for my Mom to be pushed to the back yet. I love u all! TY SO MUCH! :wub:

Hugs and kissies,

CURIOUS

Curious,

I am truly sorry for your loss. Many here have expressed their warm wishes for you and your Mother.

No disrespect, but if you need to keep this thread alive to remind you.

Be aware that every time many of us see this post it brings back the feelings of our lost ones. That isn't really a bad thing. Maybe we should put in a request to have a "MEMORIAL" thread outside of the "diaper talk" topic. where all can place memorial post to remember our loved ones.

Some of you may take this as a attack on Curious, this really is of the topic thread.

(I have respectivly left my fanciness off)855

Curious,

I am truly sorry for your loss. Many here have expressed their warm wishes for you and your Mother.

No disrespect, but if you need to keep this thread alive to remind you.

Be aware that every time many of us see this post it brings back the feelings of our lost ones. That isn't really a bad thing. Maybe we should put in a request to have a "MEMORIAL" thread outside of the "diaper talk" topic. where all can place memorial post to remember our loved ones.

Some of you may take this as a attack on Curious, this really is of the topic thread.

(I have respectivly left my fanciness off)855

Diaprbayb.. no disrespect to u either really, but Yea i keep this thread alive, not to remind me but to read the comforting words of my friends.. If it brings back feelings of anyones lost loved ones and thats hurtful im sorry. Im in the "rest of ur life".. topic which isnt really diaper talk. It is defined as other things besides diapers.. Ive seen the ppl who dont really like me reading my thread a lot and I knew it was a matter of time til one of u said somethin. If it brings back memories or somethin and you all are sick of reading it, then its just as easy as dont read it. If my friends care to leave messages and keep helpin me to heal, then I think thats wonderful. And if i were in the wrong topic for this thread, Im sure baby_rosie or daily di would have moved it. So i dont really think its off topic..Thanks for ur condolences.

Curious

Hi Curious,

My condolences to you, heres some hugs for you!!! Despite the tough time you are going through, it is nice to see all your friends real and virtual, show you that they care.

huggies

Kira

Hia Curious, been awhile since we heard from you...I hope you are doing OK in the grieving process and that you are recovering fine from your recent surgery. Your on my mind and still in my prayers :)

Huggles Curious...

Huggie :biker_h4h:

Im doin better now. Wednesday my fever went up pretty high so I went to the ER and they admitted me because my liver enzymes were extremely high. Today they are 1/4 of what they were then but still not normal but dropping steadily, so they discharged me and still have no idea why my liver malfunctioned. I am to get my enzymes checked again on Tuesday and follow up with my dr this week. Hopefully sooner or later, ill be normal agian. I wont go into anymore detail as ppl are sick of this thread. TY ALL for caring :) I love u!

Huggles and kissies,

CURIOUS