LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Surgery Over With....and Update On My Mom

Hi everyone,

My surgery is over with! They did the hysterectomy and also had to take my rt ovary because it was very much damaged. Then they took my catheter out on Tuesday and said as soon as I could urinate on my own, I could go home. Needless to say, I still havent urinated on my own. Ive been foley and straight cathed 6 times total since and still cant go on my own. So tonight, My dr had the nurse to put my foley back in and sent me home with it in. Very very miserable is how id describe myself. IM afraid my bladder is paralyzed or something.. Its very scary. So Friday I have to go have this catheter removed at the Dr's office and then if I still cant go on my own I have no idea what theyll do. Im very worried. :(

Anyways, Mom is in bad shape again too. :( They are contemplating putting her back on life support. Shes on something now called a bi-pap or something. Its breathing for her and she has a big old ugly mask on that she keeps tryin to rip off of her face. I havent seen her cause I been too out of it myself but my family has been seein her then runnin upstairs and seein me and they are all cryin and sad.. If her blood gases get bad they are gonna put her back on life support. :( So what im tryin to say, is that life isnt goin the greatest for ole curious right now! Please keep my family in ur prayers. Thanks.. Im goin to bed.. ni ni all

Curious

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm praying for you u and mom curious, i love you so much to see ya go through so much at same time it hurts. GET BETTER FAST...

GET WELL SOON

awww poor Curious...I wish you so well. Just keep being a good patient, your bladder should recover you and it went through alot of stress/trauma causing it to act up. I know the Foley's cath isn't any fun. I hope your recovery progresses well.

I am sorry to hear about your Mom also. I hope both of you are up and about as quickly as can be. :(

Huggie :biker_h4h:”I miss you & Thank You for the birthday wish”

”I will pray for your whole Family”

Mom has been put on the ventilator and isnt doin well. :( Her infection is way worse and her O2 level is very low and her CO2 levels are very high. they will have her on the vent for a couple days then remove her if no improvement is seen to let "nature take its course" :crybaby: . I do believe the end is near for her and I just had surgery so I am sittin here at the house sleepin and when im not sleepin Im cryin. :( Anyways. ill update.. tomorrow after I have this cath removed i should be ok to go to the hospital and see her. Can u please pray for us? :( thank u!

Curious

i know everything will be ok u just got to keep on fighting curious life has its ups and downs and its a constant struggle but in the end u will come out a winner dont ask how but u will and as far as prayers go u got them creates a prayer train for curious cause she is a wonder person and a good friend much love keep ur head up

I know everyone out there is praying for your mom and for you just like I am...

Just remember that GOD doesn't give you any burdens that you can't carry.

We all love you and your mom and will continue praying that everything turns out well

Carl

They took my cath out this mornin and Ive peed twice so im ok! however, if my mom doesnt improve overnight they will take her off of life support in the morning as there is nothing else they can do.

Prayers still appreciated... thank u

a very stressed, sad Curious

*HUGGLES CURIOUS BIG BIG BIG BIG*

I don't have the right words now curiousness but I'll be praying and wishing and hoping for everything to go okie with everyone in your family...and also, if you ever ever need to talk I'm here okies??

*SOOOOOO MUCH LOVE AND HUGS in the WORLD for curiousness an her family!*

Loves,

Moogie

hi curious, me glad you are feeling better. Me been thinking about u all week. As far As your beloved Mom, don't be sad. I lost both my Mom & Dad to very painful cancers and though it is VERY painfull to be part of, u have to remember that Mom will no longer be in pain and that she is going to a better place. This probably won't make you feel better right now, but after its all over u will. also remember that there are many people who love you (me being 1) and we are all thinking about you and your family. God Bless u Curious and hope to talk to u in the chatroom soon.

Love, bABystevie

Hi Curious

Sorry to hear about your mum getting worse.

Sorry for not giving my sopport before now (pc been down).

Feel I should say more but can't find the words to say.....

My thoughts are with you and your family

Mom is finally no longer suffering. My dear sweet beloved Mother passed away today at 5:24 pm and is now happy, healthy and with my sister Kim in Heaven! God be with her, love her, and Bless her til we can be with her again someday! MOM I LOVE U SO MUCH!

I know I speak for everybody when I say were here for ya. We love you and hope you'll be okay. And now ur sister Kim has somebody new to talk to..

I LOVE YOU CURIOUS..

Curious my deepest and most sincere condolences.

I hope that your coming days as hard as they will be can somehow allow you to reflect on some of you and your Mother's fun times...and if it don't happen in the next several days I hope eventually you will be able to overcome the lost empty feeling by sharing the good memories with your Mom to keep her spirit alive and soothe your empty feeling. May she rest in Peace...God Bless Curious' Mother...

I am so very sorry, I will pray for you all. :(

Huggie :biker_h4h:

Thanks everyone.. todays another day of painful tasks.. i have to meet my family at the funeral home at 12 noon so, yea, thatll be hard.. but to be honest, I have actually already been reflecting on wonderful times with my Mother because she has been sick and suffered for so long. I am happy that for once, I am suffering and she is happy. Ill take it that way anyday, because seeing her suffer was almost more than I could take. Thanks everyone for the understanding and kind words.. Please spread the word in the chat room because this thread is gettin overlooked i think because other threads cover it up. Lots of ppl have been concerned about my Mom so please spread the word. thank u! i love u all.

Love , huggles, and kissies,

Curious

PS oh and btw, so much for being able to pee after my surgery! Now i have a massive UTI! UGH! LOL! Is anything EVER easy anymore? Oh well :) we'll see tomorrow when i call my dr. Like i said, im glad im suffering now and NOT my Mom.