LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers or Divorce Part 18

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Part Eighteen 

On the way back towards the car his wife began to fantasize about later on.  Her excited pussy began to melt and run down her legs and she felt the primal need for an immediate release.  

"Let's hurry up little girl and get back to the car.  Mommy needs to give her baby a little snack."

Confused, he picked up his pace as they rushed hurriedly back to the car hand in hand.  Once at the car his wife opened the back door and laid down onto her back in the backseat.  She was completely intoxicated with lust for her husband's best friend.  Just as she started to pull her dress up to feed her little girl she suddenly remembered that her pussy needed to be saved for her new lover.  The next time her husband would get the privilege of seeing it was when his best friend's cock filled it completely full.  She quickly sat up and got out of the car.

"Sorry little girl, Mommy almost forgot.  My pussy no longer belongs to you.  You will get to see it later as it leaks the evidence of Mommy's infidelity.  Get into the backseat."

She opened the driver's door and suddenly had a crazy idea.  She needed relief and she needed it right this second.  Without another thought she quickly lifted her dress up, moved position so she was facing her little girl in the back seat, and straddled the stick shift of their car.  Her dress was lifted just enough for her husband to get a glimpse of her inner thighs and nothing more.  Her pussy needed this and she slowly lowered herself down onto the stickshift right in the parking lot of the mall.  

He could not believe what was happening as he watched his wife, still fully clothed, fuck the stickshift of their car.  As she started to ride it he noticed that the black leather quickly started to turn white with her cream.  She rapidly started to pick up the pace, fucking her own personal hot rod with passionate lust.  She bagan to moan and started to scream his best friend's name.

"Oh fuck me.  Fuck me hard.  Take your best friend's wife and make me yours.  Oh my god.  Uuuuuugggggghhhh.  I am cumming....oh....ahhhhhhhhhh....ugh."

She stayed motionless for a few seconds as she fell back to earth from her sexual high.  She slowly lifted her spent pussy off of the soaked stick shift and looked down in disbelief.  She could not believe how soaked she had made the car.

"Little girl, Mommy made quite a mess didn't she?"

"Yes Mommy."

"Mommy cannot have her hand getting all sticky as she drives home so I think it is time to teach my little one how to suck on a stick.  You want to clean Mommy's mess off of a stick don't you baby?"

"Yes Mommy, so bad."

"You are such a good little sissy bitch.  First and foremost get onto your knees like a good little girl."

He did as she instructed, moving his face closer and closer to the mess his Mommy freshly had made.

"Okay little girl.  First I want you to stick out your tongue and slowly lick up and down the shaft.  Be sure to start at the tip and work your way down to the base."

She watched excitedly as her husband began to lick the stick shift coated in her thick juices.

"That is a good little girl.  Now put your lips around the tip of the stick and slowly start to suck."

He did as she instructed.  As he started to slowly suck on the stickshift he felt as his wife's hand rested on the back of his head.  She gently yet forcibly pushed his mouth farther down the used stick shift.  

"That is such a good little girl.  I guess Mommy should not be surprised that you would be such a natural at sucking on a stick.  Now relax your throat little girl because you are about to learn the hardest lesson about sucking on a stick."

With that said she pushed his head down farther onto the shifter and he began to gag as it invaded his throat.

"Just relax little girl and accept the stick down your throat.  All of us girls have to learn this lesson and tonight Mommy will demonstrate her skills on your best friend."

He tried his hardest to obey his wife but soon began to panic and quickly raised his head up for a breath of fresh air.

"It's okay little girl.  You will be getting plenty practice.  The next stick you suck will be easier for you because it will be a little softer and will taste oh so yummy."

He finished licking up his wife pussy juices from the stick shift and sat back into the back seat.  Was all this really happening?  His marriage went from boring to unimaginably crazy in one day all because his wife caught him wearing a diaper.  He did not know who this new woman was he was married to.  Even though her new demeanor scared him he felt so excited about the attention he was getting.  Would she really keep him in diapers for the rest of his life?  

• Like 3
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Please keep it going.I love the whole sissy adult baby cuckold fetish with lots of SPH.

I have a few ideas you may wish to inc operate into your excellent story.

I look forward to more chapters.

tumblr_pnwg87vLBa1rkbqkho1_540.jpg

I hope mommy will have those college girls come round to babysit her sissy baby girl perhaps also the sales assistant?

Will the girls dress the baby in a nice cloth nappy ,plastic pants and frilly pink satin panties with a short pink baby-doll nightie when they realize mommy is bringing home a real man?

Will mommy ensure her lover see's the sissy baby in his crib.Will she lift up his nightie so the big rough man can see his frilly pink satin baby panties?

Will she find a wet nappy and will the girls volunteer to change him in front of her lover?

Will his wife/mommy get all excited about seeing her manly lover put her sissy baby husband over his knees for a spanking?

Will the college girls take lots of pictures even ones with the two men stood facing each other with their different sized erections...8 inches compared to 3 inches?

Will mommy take off her now very wet white silky satin panties off and place them over sissy's head then tie a penis shaped pacifier round his mouth?

Will poor baby girl be put back in his crib and be forced to watch his wife and new Daddy have sex ,Daddy on top of mommy making her sob?

Will all the women come into the bedroom and see the big rough man on top of the poor baby's wife.Baby is crying so the girls comfort him and lift up his short pink nightie so mommy and Daddy can see his frilly panties and giggle.?

Will the girls pull down his diaper plastic pants and frilly pink satin panties and see poor baby's pathetic hard 3 inch baby dick ....I guess everyone will be laughing?

servo-tgb92-bc16d8.jpg

tumblr_pnwgrjz7zw1rkbqkho1_540.jpg

sissybabysusie_456f73.jpg

tumblr_pnwgt7YC3b1rkbqkho1_1280.jpg

• Like 1
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/29/2019 at 1:10 AM, DiaperedAllTheTime said:

Part Ten

"Wow, that is a very sexy dress."

"Yes mam, very short too, should bring a hot mama like you a lot of attention while out at the bar."

His wife and the attractive saleswoman chatted like they were best friends.  They giggled like two school girls whispering who knows what into each other's ears.  He could not determine if the saleswoman simply wanted the nice commission from all the new clothing piling into the shopping carts or if she genuinely liked his wife.  He would soon find out.

"I need something special for tonight."

"I have just the right outfit that will have your little girl's best friend so turned on that you will not be wearing it very long."

"That is the kind of special I was talking about...show me, show me now."

He watched as the lady skipped over to a very skimpy leather skirt and pulled it from the hanger.  She then grabbed a salty button down blouse that was was cut off at the mid section.  He had never seen his wife wear such provocative clothing even when they first started dating.

"You need to try this sexy outfit on, do you mind if I go into the dressing room with you?"

"Sure, why not."

The two woman went into the dressing room and he was left outside by himself.  Just as he thought about wondering away his wife peeked her head out of the dressing room door.

"I am so sorry little girl, I forgot that you are nothing but my baby now.  Get in her before someone tries to steal my little girl."

"Yes Mommy."

He entered the now very crowded dressing room, crinkling with every step.

"Your little girl sure is crinkly."

"She sure is, little girl even though I invited you in here I want you to turn around and face the corner while Mommy tries on this outfit."

"Yes Mommy."

He turned around and stuffed his nose in the corner.  He heard his wife start to pull down her pants and suddenly the sales lady screamed out.

"Oh no way...no, no, no no, way.  Single girls do not wear panties like that.  You may be a Mommy but you sure the hell are not a grandmother.  I will be right back."

The lady left and there was a weird silence in the dressing room.  What was there to be said.  His wife was shopping for the perfect outfit to help entice his best friend to fuck her tonight.  The lady returned quickly.

"Here is something more fitting for a woman who will soon be dating.  Let's get those granny panties off and get you into something much sexier."

She was very excited.  For years she had worn full cotton, high cut briefs as she simply was not sexually attracted to her husband.  Why wear something sexy for a baby that snuck around wearing diapers.  Her life was changing and it was changing right this very instant. 

As the lady handed her a pair of lacy and very sexy black thongs their eyes made contact with one another.  The stranger's eyes were filled with lust.  Never in her life had she found a woman attractive but this saleswoman was really turning her on sexually.  She noticed that her large, milk filled beasts where practically popping out of her shirt as she bent down to remove her panties.

"You will definitely have to do something with this hairy mess if you plan to find a new lover."

She felt the saleswoman playfully tug on her overgrown bush and could no longer help herself.

"Did you just touch my pussy?"

"Oh, I am so sorry mam."

"Do not be, in fact touch me some more."

She pulled the sexy lady up to her closely and without hesitating kissed her passionately.  She responded to her advances, pushing her tongue deep into her mouth.  She felt the lady start to slowly move her hand down to her dripping pussy and she pushed her hand away."

"That is reserved for my husband's best friend.  I can touch you tough."

With that said she aggressively ripped the overwhelmed saleslady's shirt off and her swollen tits immediately popped out from her bra.  She forcefully reached for one of her engorged nipples and squeezed hard.  She was startled as her hard nipple started to squirt a large amount of milk.

"I told you mam, I am a new Mommy just like you and I am breastfeeding.  Before you decided to grope me in this dressing room I was about to pump my swollen breasts.  They are actually starting to hurt."

"Hmm...I have an idea.  Sit down on the dressing room bench you little lactating sale's slut."

She had no idea where her new found dominance was coming from.  After years of pent up sexual frustration she was ready to explode and exploding was exactly what she was doing."

"Take your shirt and bra off.  I am going to have my little girl feed on your tits while I feed on your pussy."

With his nose still placed firmly in the corner of the dressing room he could only hear what was happening behind him.  His wife was cheating on him for the first time with a total stranger and she was a woman.

"Get over here little girl and lay across this slut's lap.  She is going to earn her comission today."

He quickly did as he was told and laid across the saleswoman's lap.  She was wanton with lust and gently guided his mouth to one of her very large and very swollen breasts.

"Suck those titties little girl.  Make your Mommy proud.  Show this young slut how hungry you are."

Almost immediately, as his mouth latched on to her hard nipple, it started to fill with her milk.  His mouth was practically overflowing when his wife shouted out.

"Swallow that bitch's milk little girl."

He did as we was told and it was the most amazing thing he had ever tasted in his life.  Her milk was magically sweet and he began to suckle harder and harder filling his mouth and belly with more and more Mommy milk.  Loud suckling noises filled the tiny dressing room.  Once her tit was emptied she coaxed the hungry little girl to her other bulging milk supply.

His wife got down on her kness as her little girl was nursing and spread the saleswoman's legs wide apart.  Her dress rode up revealing her skimpy little panties which were no match for her growing arousal.  Her pussy was over flowing with desire and she wanted to taste it.

"Spread your legs bitch.  I am going to eat your wet pussy now."

She pulled down her soaked panties and stuffed them into her mouth at the same time her mouth met her hot pussy.  The saleswoman bucked her hips wildly as her tongue went as deep into her pussy as it possibly could go.  Although she had never tasted another woman's pussy she did know what her pussy tasted like as she often sampled herself by licking her dildo after she had fucked herself.  She loved her taste.

"You taste good slut....what...what the fuck...what do you think you are you doing you little whore?"

She noticed that the saleswoman's hand was rubbing the front of her little girl's diaper.  Her husband stopped suckling and turned and looked at his wife with a cute little milk moustache.

"Are you molesting my little girl?  Do you want to fuck her?

"Um....oh....um...I don't know mam, I just need to...um...fuck right now.  I am a desperate submissive little slut that needs to get off so bad.  I will do whatever you say mam, just pleeeeese let me cum."

"Well my little girl's wee wee will be worthless to your stretched out pussy since you just had a baby of your own but I have a better idea."

"Little girl, pop that slut's titty out of your mouth, pull your panties off, and lay down on the floor."

He quickly did as Mommy said as his wee wee started to harden inside of his diaper.  He had already wet himself several times and was almost in need of a diaper change.

"You wanted to fuck my little girl you molesting slut so get down on the floor and fuck her, now!"

"I do not understand, mam?  Do you want me to take her diaper off and actually fuck her tiny little thingy?"

"No bitch.  I want you to get your skanky whore ass on the ground, spread your legs, and start humping my little girl's wet diaper with your drooling pussy."

"Yes mam."

He laid there in complete shock.  Was this all a dream or was this really happening.  The saleswoman got on the floor and quickly scissored her legs with him.  Her felt her warm pussy push hard against his squishy diaper.  This was really going to happen.

The saleswoman started humping her husband slow at first, adjusting to the feel of her little girl's wet diaper.   

"That's it you two cute, little sluts.  Fuck each other.  Rub your wet pussies together.  This is the first time my little girl has had lesbian sex."

As the two of them humped each other slowly he watched as his wife sat down on the dressing room bench and started to play with her own pussy.  She owned both of them now and knew it.  His wee wee quickly began to react to the saleswoman's wet pussy and he knew it would not be much longer before he would make his girly gooies in his diaper.  She also seemed to be getting close as she started to softly moan and began grinding her pussy faster and faster against his used diaper.

"Thats it, you are making such crinkles on your tinkles.  Fuck my little girl's diaper slut. Fuck it until your pussy creams all over it."

"Oh...oh...yes mam...oh...oh...I am going to cum...I am going to cum all over your little girl's diaper."

She bucked aginst him wildly and screamed out loud.  He felt his own release fill his diaper and looked up at his Mommy.  She had started to rub her clit frantically and she too was beginning to cum.

"Oh...oh yes...fuck...I am cuming.  I am creaming all over your little girl's pamper mam."

"I am cumming too...yes...I am filling my diaper with my girly goo goos ."

"I am cumming too you pathetic sluts...oh yes...ahhhhhh...ugh...."

And then there was nothing but silence.

This story is so hot and it just keeps getting better, It is beautifully written too and so creative. please continue writing nderful chapters and posting more.

• Like 1