LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Little Legal Issue (Repost, with brand new Chapter 17 added 3/17)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

Just finished reading this last night. I know you said not to, but I had a look anyway and it wasn't as bad as you claimed it was. ?

Even though I'm not used to second person, I find that my brain is just subconsciously rewriting "you" into "Rosie/Pauletta". There's plenty of cute moments in it as well, which nicely balanced out the traumatic flashbacks. I love the central tension of the murder and its consequence (observation) hanging over everything like a guillotine. I think the way you write ageplay and the "Littlespace" that Rosie gets into is really nice. Usually that stuff repulses me, but you managed to not, which is just great.

I'd love to see this continued sometime, great story all in all! ?

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, Diapers Pwease said:

Just finished reading this last night. I know you said not to, but I had a look anyway and it wasn't as bad as you claimed it was. ?

Even though I'm not used to second person, I find that my brain is just subconsciously rewriting "you" into "Rosie/Pauletta". There's plenty of cute moments in it as well, which nicely balanced out the traumatic flashbacks. I love the central tension of the murder and its consequence (observation) hanging over everything like a guillotine. I think the way you write ageplay and the "Littlespace" that Rosie gets into is really nice. Usually that stuff repulses me, but you managed to not, which is just great.

I appreciate the kind comments.  

33 minutes ago, Diapers Pwease said:

I'd love to see this continued sometime, great story all in all!

As would I.  One day, hopefully in the near future, I'll have time to rededicate myself to my writing, including tying up all these loose ends.