LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Why Do You Want To Be A Bambino Diapers Baby?

DailyDi

I wanna be a Bambino's baby cause a baby would wear diapers like them, and the smile on my Daddy's face would be even more awesomer! I know Daddy would just love them and make me even more toddler than i am already right, just cause i was wearing real baby diapers, made for lil toddlers like me and you!

because im in canada with no credit card and stuck with generic drugstore brands and desperatly want to be reallt WETNWILD :roflmao:

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(DailyDi @ Mar 8 2007, 03:40 PM)

Why do you want to be a Bambino Diapers baby?

Answer this simple question and you could win a free trial-pack of this great new ABDL Diaper from the Bottom Half Group. (A $7 value.) Just respond to this thread with why you want to wear Bambino diapers, and we'll pick the 10 best responses to win the sample packs. After you wear them, come back and review them here!

Why do I want to wear the new Bambino diaper? I would like to be involved in trying out a great looking new AB/DL product, created and designed by an actual AB/DL person. I would love to give feedback, and help spread the word of a great new product that is created by people just like us. You can tell by the design and the look that this is project close to someones heart. A generic company would not take the time to create a product that looks (and presumabley) feels the AB part. So pick me Bambino, and one AB to another can give some good feedback. =0)

Answer this simple question and you could win a free trial-pack of this great new ABDL Diaper from the Bottom Half Group. (A $7 value.) Just respond to this thread with why you want to wear Bambino diapers, and we'll pick the 10 best responses to win the sample packs. After you wear them, come back and review them here!

One reply/entry per person. Open to adults over 18 years of age only.

Contest is presented by DailyDiapers and sponsored by BambinoDiapers who is supplying the prizes.

I think they look better than the classy comfort and i can't buy them in Canada ,so I guess I will need to win some

Thanks

I want to be a Bambino Diaper Baby so I can prove to my mommy that I am a real big baby. She only wants the best for her baby, and if Bambino Diapers are the best then they are the ones for me.

In December of this year, I will be vacationing at an all-inclusive adults only resort in the Caribbean. Similar to other adults only resorts, the one I'll be vacationing at, for the most part, has a "no-holds barred" policy in regards to what its patrons don't have to wear. Total nudity not only is an accepted form of attire at most areas this resort, it is encouraged.

Throughout the course of my stay at the resort, numerous themed parties, in which guests are can arrive in any manner of dress or costume they desire (or as little as they choose) will be held at its beach. These parties are intended as social-icebreakers to promote interaction amongst the guests. I will attend at least one these parties clad in a Bambino diaper, in the event I am awarded one of the Bambino diaper gift packs. My wearing of a diaper to one of the resort's theme parties could be of possible benefit to many:

#1: The Bambino Diaper manufacturers. My wearing a Bambino Diaper to one of the themed parties offers the manufacturers of Bambinos free exposure and publicity. It would make the product known to all who attend the party. Those who see me (a youthful-looking hard-bodied marathon runner) in the Bambino diaper tell their friends, they in turn, tell their friends, (and on and on to infinity) that there is a really cute diaper available for diaper-loving adults. Bambino's sales skyrocket and they ultimately become as easy to find in mainstream supermarkets as Pampers and Huggies are.

#2: Latent diaper lovers and/or latent adult babies. It's with the realm of possibility that other guests, in attendence at the party I'm wearing the Bambino diaper, who have secretly yearned to be an adult baby, might themselves be emboldened to the point where they decide to manifest their infantile side. Secret diaper lovers might become openly public diaper lovers when they see me clad in one and realize that their desire to be a diaper lover and/or an adult baby is a perfectly acceptable desire.

#3: Myself. It is possible as well that by wearing a Bambino diaper to one of the resort's parties could potentially lead me into finding, at long last, a woman who be willing to be the nurturing, diaper-changing mother I have too long been waiting for. A long shot? Yes. But at this resort, anything goes. It's not impossible to imagine that a woman in attendance at the party in which I make my diaper-wearing debut just might be moved enough to want to be a mommy to me.

It's clear that me being awarded a gift pack of Bambino diapers not only would be of great benefit to me personally, it would be of great benefit to every other diaper loving adult baby as well. For every last adult baby or diaper lover's sake, (and for those who've yet to become one) it's obviously imperative and crucial that I be awarded a gift pack of Bambinos! The future of adult babydom may rest on it!

Guest daddys PP baby

i want to be a bambino diaper baby,cause i love it when daddy trys new diapers on my cute lil sexy bottom. and what toddler wouldnt love new diapers to show off in..bambinos look like real baby diapers.it's about time somebody made babyish diapers ,so there

It appears only babies have posted on here, i would like to win these diapers not for myself but for my baby girl. i am new to being a daddy coming from being a DL in my teens. I have meet my baby girl, and i can not imagine anything more adorable and cute than seeing her in these diapers. In melbourne australia it is hard enough to get a good disposable only few places stock them, and i would really really like to treat her to these diapers, after all she deserves them for making daddy happy. Thanks

It appears only babies have posted on here, i would like to win these diapers not for myself but for my baby girl. i am new to being a daddy coming from being a DL in my teens. I have meet my baby girl, and i can not imagine anything more adorable and cute than seeing her in these diapers. In melbourne australia it is hard enough to get a good disposable only few places stock them, and i would really really like to treat her to these diapers, after all she deserves them for making daddy happy. Thanks

What a sweet and thoughtful daddy you are! :wub: You've got my vote ... even though they're not letting me vote! :P

Contest is presented by DailyDiapers and sponsored by BambinoDiapers who is supplying the prizes.

I would like to try them because I have tried many diapers over the years and none has really come close for me except abri x plus in thickness. Usually I have to double a diaper to get what I like and my gil likes me in diapers and makes sure every night that we o to bed I am in a diaper. I think they look cute and thick plus my girl thinks they look great. But I am a college student and dont have much money but I try to make sure I have enough diapers to last every month. Its getting late and I must get ready for bed now so I hope I am considered.

post-10991-1173672133_thumb.jpg

post-10991-1173672133_thumb.jpg

I want to be the Bambino's Baby because I can write a witty exposition on the comfort of the diaper better than anyone else! And only I shall include 19th Century slang! Flimshaw you say? Only a scalawag or blunderbuss would dare impugn my diaperedness!

For the record, I'm not quite sure what any of that really means. But I should still get the diapers. :P

Why do I want to be Bambino Baby?

I want to be the lucky recipient of the Bambino Diapers because my girlfriend and I are about to tie the knot and go on our honeymoon. She knows and accepts my lifestyle and even got into it herself and we've been drooling down our bibs at the idea of finally having a diaper designed for the adult baby by the adult baby. We're about to head off on our honeymoon, and I'd love to be able to keep myself and her leak free and happy during our trip. We know that Pampers can't do the job, and Depends aren't going to look like a real baby, so we'd love to be wearing a nice cute Bambino Diaper to keep our butts clean. Thanks for your consideration Bambino, and thanks for FINALLY making a diaper that caters to us! Hope to be hearing from you soon!

I wanna be a bambino diapers baby because,

My waistbands cuddles me so tight!

My thick padding and leakguards keep me dry at night!

My baby tape zone makes em such a pretty sight!

Bambino diapers makes baby feel so right!!!

I want to try the Bambino Diapers. The only brands available to me are colorless and attempt to hide the noise. I want to have a diaper that makes me feel the way I want, one that is colorful and thick. I have only bought a few diapers because of the lack of fulfillment perpetrated by "incontenance products". If given the opportunity I would spend a full day in the Bambino's.

Guest tlane518

be cause i wear for need and love to wear and try new diapers I would be a good choice to recive a sample pack so i post a review from a person who has no bladder control and i love to wear diapers with prints on them i usally have to put stickers on them but it is not the same i love the diapers i get from classy comfort but they are to expensive for everyday wear but I would be a good choice to recive a sample pack

baby tim

P.S.

I am also an ab have been even before the accident that took away my bladder control

Guest babytyroonee

Oh before I start I just want to say to everyone: Good luck and I think this is a wonderful idea.

Why Do You Want To Be A Bambino Diapers Baby?

Hmmm... Well ever since I can remember I have always been interested it wearing diapers. I kept on asking myself WHY? I could really not understand this because I thought at the time that it was just me and that others would think that it was weird and then I would be weird. Hmmm... Now time has passed and I am 34 years young and even younger at times. I have a very loving Fiancée who I will get married to on May 16th, 2007. Yes she knows that I like to be a baby and she really likes it (sometimes I think more than me... hehehe, well almost). She saw these diapers and said to me "Shawn we should order some of these new Bambino diap..." and even before she could finish her sentence I was on the computer and sending an email to see if they would ship to me. Then we waited.................. "YOU HAVE MAIL" I opened the email and I was so excited and then... They informed me that they could not ship to me in Beijing, China: Babytyroonee :crybaby::crybaby: Mommy

Now as to why you should chose me as one of the Bambino Diaper Babies?

Well this answer is easy because I would do anything and I mean anything to get some of these. Also My wife to be majored in Chinese business, she is now taking a 2 year course in Business English and I am aware that Bambino Diapers, The Bottom Half Group, LLC is looking for a distributor in China... so do I have to say more?

why do I want to be a Bambino Baby ??

Well quite simple, I need nappies on a 24 hour basis as double incontinent, plus as a result I guess I am just a baby lol

Also as my needs are quite high due to the volume I give out I need thick and absorbent nappies to cope. so far the only one I can find that can cope with my demands without leaking is the Abriform X plus. On top of that Id like to try these nappies as they do look very babyish and unique in their design, plus thick and bulky enough and absorbent enough to cope with the demands and needs of a big baby such as myself.

Who knows by the looks of things these are the AB's version of Pampers !!.lol the Crem de la crem of the nappy industry if u like lol.

They certain look the part and very comfy and cosy with it, hence Id like to find out !!

i think my most valid and best reason to want to be a Bambino baby is because I would have no problem at all making a video and a photoset of me in them and with doing so could not only describe what I like about them and try and convince others out there to try them but could actually SHOW you!!.See how long one lasts till it leaks ?? things like that. Who knows maybe even a public outing in one to the beach so show how well they move in time with youur body ?? The choice and possibilities are endless. but the main desision is up to the judges tho !! lol

So pleaaase Daily Di and the other judges pick me "!

I promise to be a good baby and share my finds with everyone here upon my trial of these excellent baby nappies :)

Hugs

Inco24/7

dear bambinodiapers,

i love to wear diapers so i really want to try teases new diapers before i buy a case of then. right now i wear depends lg now . but the bambinosdiapers look so cute and they look so much like baby diapers. so please send me a sample of these. yhey look like they will make me look the the baby that i really am.

thank you, diapernut

Why I want to be a Bambino Baby,

I want to be a Bambino baby proud of its interests and community. I am proud to be a Bambino baby because of the love and effort moving into every band, every crinkle and every dream and wishes out there. I am a Bambino baby because the Bambino takes the care to listen to all of its children and deems all whims and wishes, all fantasies and all needs into its careful consideration, giving to us the best diaper we could have ever, ever dreamed.