LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

DLs with roommates

Joep

I recently moved into a dorm and none of them know I’m a DL and I don’t want to tell them because it could ruin my reputation in college. Are there any DLs that have experience with wearing diapers even though you have roommates? I live with 5 other guys in a suite and they like to go clubbing so I would probably wait until they leave and be good about bagging it up. Is there any other advice you’ve learned from experience? I’d like to hear it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My advice is go clubbing or whatever with your roommates.  An introverted DL in college, I was reluctantly dragged into the party scene and to my surprise enjoyed many aspects of it meeting people that are still part of my life.  There’s much in life besides diapers, college is a perfect time to widen your horizons.

My advice is go clubbing or whatever with your roommates.  An introverted DL in college, I was reluctantly dragged into the party scene and to my surprise enjoyed many aspects of it meeting people that are still part of my life.  There’s much in life besides diapers, college is a perfect time to widen your horizons.

I’m not much of a party guy unless it’s with very close friends I trust my life to. I’m still getting to know them and last time they went together they got an MIP. I anticipate getting better grades than all 5 of them

you can safely wear most of the time, would opt against it on nights out clubbing incase someone gets lucky..... as for around the dorm you're restricted to locked doors and changing in the bathroom. for garbage disposal you have to double bag with some odor spray and keep that bag separate until garbage day, diapers cant be visible or smelled so if possible put them in a big bag of chips, food, wrapped in crumpled paper, or have colored or black garbage bags. i got away with it all the time, then again i had my own door with a lock that connected to a common room for everyone so i could safely keep diapers and supplies in my locking bag.

• Like 1
you can safely wear most of the time, would opt against it on nights out clubbing incase someone gets lucky..... as for around the dorm you're restricted to locked doors and changing in the bathroom. for garbage disposal you have to double bag with some odor spray and keep that bag separate until garbage day, diapers cant be visible or smelled so if possible put them in a big bag of chips, food, wrapped in crumpled paper, or have colored or black garbage bags. i got away with it all the time, then again i had my own door with a lock that connected to a common room for everyone so i could safely keep diapers and supplies in my locking bag.

That’s good advice, the upside is that my roommate is gay and doesn’t bring hookups back to the dorm, in fact some nights he stays elsewhere so he isn’t always at the dorm

If your just wetting then just stay in your room or wear pants and when your ready to dispose of it, throw it in a plastic ziploc bag, put it in a backpack or dufflebag then go to your nearest dumpster and toss the diaper.

• 2 months later...

Going clubbing wearing diapers can have it’s plus’s (and minuses) I used to go clubbing all the time in my diapers and frequently I would never have any issues with my wetting being noticed but there were a few times that I had too much to drink and my diaper couldn’t handle it. I remember one time I was dancing with my (now) fiancé and it was the last song of the night and shortly after it started I began peeing and my diaper couldn’t hold it and as my fiancé put her hands on my ass I felt my diaper start leaking and I told her what was happening and in response she squeezed my ass hard which caused a flood of pee to run down the insides of my legs but left my crotch completely dry so anyone looking at it could easily tell that I was wearing a leaky diaper.