LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Spanking machines

1950potty

1 hour ago, 1950potty said:

This was triggered by Angela's remarks about SOM.  Would anyone else like to comment on spanking machines?  How good are they?  Do they spread the swats around or does it hit basically one spot?

The Spank-O-Matic we bought @2009 has been up-dated as new features and options have been invented. One of my favorite optional features is programing change of position. Of course this works better with some types of paddles. Even our SOM II does not provide a manual over-the-lap hairbrush spanking, but it does a swell job of a school-style bend-over paddling or a caning.

Robo-Spanker is probably Spank-O-Matic's primary rival. None of our friends own a Robo, but at a few adult spanking conventions both Robo and SOM were there to demo their products. I like the fact that SOM uses compressed air so it is easy to set the intensity precisely and over a very wide range. SOM can deliver spanks much faster. Sometimes I want a flurry of rapid spanks, but when I want a slower spanking with firmer swats, that is easily programmed.

I made my own with a clay target thrower. I  took the clay target arm off and made a arm with an aluminum bar and a wooden paddle.  Bolted the whole thing to a heavy work bench. I bent over in front of it, where the paddle just barely touched my butt and marked where my feet should be on the floor.  Then I cock the machine,  line my feet up where I need to stand, bend over and pull the release cord.

Bare bottom swats will have you dancing with the sting that it delivers.  The drawback is that I need to stand up and recock it and get lined up again for each swat. It's fairly inexpensive to make,  though.  Just be extremely careful 

• 4 months later...

I have only heard of a spanking machine but it sure does sound like fun. I cannot imagine getting smacked one after another which reminds me of being spanked by two lines of friends and I did not know this was coming and it was very  humiliating to say the least but so good, blindfolded and diapered with locking rubber pants by girl friend. 

As I Shared above, we have owned a Spank-O-Matic for ten years. It does not entirely replace getting spanked manually by an experienced disciplinarian, such a person is not always available and in the mood.

Sometimes I feel I deserve a spanking but I do not want a scolding or being sent to Punishment Corner. To get a manual spanking I must confess. After that I have no control over the punishment. On my own I can set the controls of the SOM, assume the position and then push the start. The resulting spanking is administered as I programed it. Our SOM has computer memory so if I call up "Angela's Last" I get exactly the same spanking as before.

If my husband needs a rare spanking I have the choice of doing so manually or using the SOM where I can better watch his reaction. By now nearly every of our adult apanking pals who have experienced a SOM have purchased one. There are basic started models to which optional refinements can be added as desire and budget dictate.