LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Self bondage ideas to share and start some discussion

esmith000

Hi all,

I thought I would list a few things here that I like to do and how I set up some scenarios to share and see if anyone has some similar concepts or can improve upon these.  

As always, please be careful when doing anything related to restricting yourself, self bondage etc. and always have 2+ release methods and practice practice practice.  What I do is fairly tame but always good to throw this out there!

So I really like the desperation, forced messing setup.  I usually do this with a dulcolax suppository (biscodyl).  I've only ever used one of these at a time, has anyone ever used more than one?  And if so are the effects any different?  This may sounds weird but I also enjoy a bit of cramping, upset stomach etc.  The idea of going into something and not totally knowing what is going to happen over the next 30 minutes is exciting, and the struggle of getting through it is fun.

I've heard oral laxatives give some people cramping, but I'm not sure exactly what they are taking, and if these cramps are associated with with the actual BM, or are more prolonged throughout the day etc.?   I'm also interested in trying prunes.  I've read eating prunes, and then a big meal will give some pretty intense affects over the next few hours.   So any feedback or experiences you have with that would be great.

As for my sessions, I usually keep then under an hour, as once the dulcolax has worked it's magic, after awhile I get bored and I'm ready to get out. 

One scenario I set up is a bondage board.  This is just a 2x4 piece of smooth plywood you can pick up at home depot and then drill 1" holes through it for tie down points.  What I do after diapering (usually two M4s) up and setting the suppository is lay down, face up, strapping my body to the board.  I may or may not tie my ankles off to something, such as a steal load bearing pole that i have in my basement,  I use ratchet straps primary for all of this, usually going around my waist, and down and through my crotch which as the affect of keeping my butt pinned against the board so I can't pull up.  I've done setups with legs apart, strapped down that way so I can't move them at all, and I've also strapped my legs together at the knees which as you can imagine puts a lot of pressure in the groin area, hard to go with your legs together!  Once this is all done, I will lay back and cinch up a strap that goes over my chest preventing me from sitting up, this also prevents me from reaching the other ties I just did down below.  Just make sure you end those knots so you can't reach them from laying down position. 

So at this point there are a couple of options, hands free or not hands free.  If you want to be able to have your hand completely free, so you can look at your phone, take a drink, scratch your face,  you can set up the chest strap in a way that you can't undo it.  What I do is tie the ends together, so you have one big loop, then make sure that knot is underneath the board, because once you are laying down on top of it, you wont be able to get to it.  Then double up the strap, feed the ends of the straps through holes you drilled and pull them through.  You know have a loop on each side that you can bring together with a chain or padlock.  A small chain lets you adjust the tension since it hard to get the length of the strap just right.  I usually take this further and do 2 straps, giving my 4 loops, and I bring them from the sides, and over my shoulders, then padlock all 4 loops together.  This prevents me from wiggling side to side as well.

Now if you want to not have your hands free, you can simply tie off your hands above your head via a variety of ways then wait for your release.  I've done this as well, I usually keep my hands tied independently, so I still can move them around, and I can reach my face, stretch, etc.  but I can't get my hands any lower than my face.  In my basement, I have steal support posts, so my feet would be tied to one post, and hands tied off the other... they are about 10 feet apart.  You may have to find other tie offs for your space.

Now for my releases.  For when my hands are tied, I use the direct ice in sock method.  So when the ice melts, my hands can go lower and I can simply untie myself.  No need for a key, or any mechanics, moving pieces.  If my hands are free, I use the padlock as described above to prevent me from getting up, and then I will do one of 2 things.  Sometimes I will put the key to the lock in a key lock box, the ones with four dials.  You can spin all 4 or just three depending on how long you want to have to go through all the combinations before it opens.  Believe me, after going in your diaper, strapped down like that, you want OUT, but having to fiddle with this stupid lock box is frustrating.  A second way is to have the key above you, in an ice release and wait for it to fall.  Or you can combine these 2 to see which one lets you out first.  The 3rd thing I have done is to use EmlaLock, which is a site where you take a picture of the combination of the key box that you randomly set, upload it, and then that site will email you the picture when your time is up.  There are all sorts of settings on that site so you could say, send me the picture between 1 and 2 hours and hope for the best :)

Finally, emergency releases.  I usually do 2.  I keep heavy twine tied to either the keys, heavy duty scissors, etc. where I know if I want out NOW for an emergency all I have to do is pull the string and get the key/scissors.  The penalty however is I set that up so if I pull the key, it will knock over a can of paint, or oil or something that is impossible to clean up.  You can even put your favorite clothes or something of value under the paint, or a pail of water and it would ruin it.  I've also wanted to set up ice water that you have to dump on your self to get out.  Now finally, here is another emergency release method.  You can get a cheap paper shredder on the internet that you feed in one sheet at a time.  Find one where the on / off switch can stay either on or off all the time.  Then you can plug it in and have this on a switch.  Easily setup from items from home depot for a for a few bucks.  So the idea is when you pull the emergency release, you pull something across a switch, which turns on the shredder.  So what are you shredding?  I suggest you put a $100 bill in the shredder, so that if that switch gets pulled, you get to watch that bill get sucked right through.  But hey! You are free right?  And this is a very strong deterrent to using your emergency release.

Ok, I have a whole other scenario that involves a standing up position, but I will leave that for now and see what you all think of this.

Hope you enjoyed this.

I have tried self bondage and always get bored and use the emergency..

I have also tried laxatives and gone outside with full effect and held it until I came back in again

Its the same with self penetrating with dildo, I get bored, even though it feels good

Hi, my name is deacon. I have straps tie down that go under the bed and come up at the four corners where you can  put on ankle bands and click to this tie down and wrist straps and cuffs and there you are tied down. You can wear boots and diapers with three locking rubber pants and a hood and what ever you want. For now you are tied down to the bed and it is fun. it will take a while for you to get out so stay that way until you poop or cum and let it all ooz around you.  Let ie play and enjpy it and do not worry.

3 hours ago, esmith000 said:

Hi all,

I thought I would list a few things here that I like to do and how I set up some scenarios to share and see if anyone has some similar concepts or can improve upon these.  

As always, please be careful when doing anything related to restricting yourself, self bondage etc. and always have 2+ release methods and practice practice practice.  What I do is fairly tame but always good to throw this out there!

So I really like the desperation, forced messing setup.  I usually do this with a dulcolax suppository (biscodyl).  I've only ever used one of these at a time, has anyone ever used more than one?  And if so are the effects any different?  This may sounds weird but I also enjoy a bit of cramping, upset stomach etc.  The idea of going into something and not totally knowing what is going to happen over the next 30 minutes is exciting, and the struggle of getting through it is fun.

I've heard oral laxatives give some people cramping, but I'm not sure exactly what they are taking, and if these cramps are associated with with the actual BM, or are more prolonged throughout the day etc.?   I'm also interested in trying prunes.  I've read eating prunes, and then a big meal will give some pretty intense affects over the next few hours.   So any feedback or experiences you have with that would be great.

As for my sessions, I usually keep then under an hour, as once the dulcolax has worked it's magic, after awhile I get bored and I'm ready to get out. 

One scenario I set up is a bondage board.  This is just a 2x4 piece of smooth plywood you can pick up at home depot and then drill 1" holes through it for tie down points.  What I do after diapering (usually two M4s) up and setting the suppository is lay down, face up, strapping my body to the board.  I may or may not tie my ankles off to something, such as a steal load bearing pole that i have in my basement,  I use ratchet straps primary for all of this, usually going around my waist, and down and through my crotch which as the affect of keeping my butt pinned against the board so I can't pull up.  I've done setups with legs apart, strapped down that way so I can't move them at all, and I've also strapped my legs together at the knees which as you can imagine puts a lot of pressure in the groin area, hard to go with your legs together!  Once this is all done, I will lay back and cinch up a strap that goes over my chest preventing me from sitting up, this also prevents me from reaching the other ties I just did down below.  Just make sure you end those knots so you can't reach them from laying down position. 

So at this point there are a couple of options, hands free or not hands free.  If you want to be able to have your hand completely free, so you can look at your phone, take a drink, scratch your face,  you can set up the chest strap in a way that you can't undo it.  What I do is tie the ends together, so you have one big loop, then make sure that knot is underneath the board, because once you are laying down on top of it, you wont be able to get to it.  Then double up the strap, feed the ends of the straps through holes you drilled and pull them through.  You know have a loop on each side that you can bring together with a chain or padlock.  A small chain lets you adjust the tension since it hard to get the length of the strap just right.  I usually take this further and do 2 straps, giving my 4 loops, and I bring them from the sides, and over my shoulders, then padlock all 4 loops together.  This prevents me from wiggling side to side as well.

Now if you want to not have your hands free, you can simply tie off your hands above your head via a variety of ways then wait for your release.  I've done this as well, I usually keep my hands tied independently, so I still can move them around, and I can reach my face, stretch, etc.  but I can't get my hands any lower than my face.  In my basement, I have steal support posts, so my feet would be tied to one post, and hands tied off the other... they are about 10 feet apart.  You may have to find other tie offs for your space.

Now for my releases.  For when my hands are tied, I use the direct ice in sock method.  So when the ice melts, my hands can go lower and I can simply untie myself.  No need for a key, or any mechanics, moving pieces.  If my hands are free, I use the padlock as described above to prevent me from getting up, and then I will do one of 2 things.  Sometimes I will put the key to the lock in a key lock box, the ones with four dials.  You can spin all 4 or just three depending on how long you want to have to go through all the combinations before it opens.  Believe me, after going in your diaper, strapped down like that, you want OUT, but having to fiddle with this stupid lock box is frustrating.  A second way is to have the key above you, in an ice release and wait for it to fall.  Or you can combine these 2 to see which one lets you out first.  The 3rd thing I have done is to use EmlaLock, which is a site where you take a picture of the combination of the key box that you randomly set, upload it, and then that site will email you the picture when your time is up.  There are all sorts of settings on that site so you could say, send me the picture between 1 and 2 hours and hope for the best :)

Finally, emergency releases.  I usually do 2.  I keep heavy twine tied to either the keys, heavy duty scissors, etc. where I know if I want out NOW for an emergency all I have to do is pull the string and get the key/scissors.  The penalty however is I set that up so if I pull the key, it will knock over a can of paint, or oil or something that is impossible to clean up.  You can even put your favorite clothes or something of value under the paint, or a pail of water and it would ruin it.  I've also wanted to set up ice water that you have to dump on your self to get out.  Now finally, here is another emergency release method.  You can get a cheap paper shredder on the internet that you feed in one sheet at a time.  Find one where the on / off switch can stay either on or off all the time.  Then you can plug it in and have this on a switch.  Easily setup from items from home depot for a for a few bucks.  So the idea is when you pull the emergency release, you pull something across a switch, which turns on the shredder.  So what are you shredding?  I suggest you put a $100 bill in the shredder, so that if that switch gets pulled, you get to watch that bill get sucked right through.  But hey! You are free right?  And this is a very strong deterrent to using your emergency release.

Ok, I have a whole other scenario that involves a standing up position, but I will leave that for now and see what you all think of this.

Hope you enjoyed this.

Have you seen the under the bed set that is an x and comes up at the four corners of the bed. Each has a clip and you put on two wrist bands and two ankles bands and clip them in place and wala you are tied spread eagle on thebed as tight as you want. You can wear what ever you like, a diaper and rubber locking pants, boots , heavy rubber rainsuit or wet suit or what ever turns you on, I have one and it is not expensive. I have a lot of ffun with it and a lot of real good rimes alone

8 hours ago, Dubious said:

I have also tried laxatives and gone outside with full effect and held it until I came back in again

Its the same with self penetrating with dildo, I get bored, even though it feels good

8 hours ago, esmith000 said:

Have you seen the under the bed set that is an x and comes up at the four corners of the bed. Each has a clip and you put on two wrist bands and two ankles bands and clip them in place and wala you are tied spread eagle on thebed as tight as you want. You can wear what ever you like, a diaper and rubber locking pants, boots , heavy rubber rainsuit or wet suit or what ever turns you on, I have one and it is not expensive. I have a lot of ffun with it and a lot of real good rimes alon

8 hours ago, Dubious said:

Hi, my name is Deacon and I have a lot of fun with self bondage.  When you use a laxative put on a diaper and locking rubber pants. Waist lock and two thigh locks and leave the key hiden in the house  Put on a pair of short shortsd that cover the rubber pants and a shirt and go out ffor a walk and enjoy it and do not hold it in, let it flow and enjoy yourself. I have tried self bondage and it is fun, read about it above and if  you need help I will be glad to help over the internetI love it and so should you and you will not get board.  Deacon

On ‎1‎/‎20‎/‎2019 at 9:06 PM, deacon said:

Have you seen the under the bed set that is an x and comes up at the four corners of the bed. Each has a clip and you put on two wrist bands and two ankles bands and clip them in place and wala you are tied spread eagle on thebed as tight as you want. You can wear what ever you like, a diaper and rubber locking pants, boots , heavy rubber rainsuit or wet suit or what ever turns you on, I have one and it is not expensive. I have a lot of ffun with it and a lot of real good rimes alon

Hi, my name is Deacon and I have a lot of fun with self bondage.  When you use a laxative put on a diaper and locking rubber pants. Waist lock and two thigh locks and leave the key hiden in the house  Put on a pair of short shortsd that cover the rubber pants and a shirt and go out ffor a walk and enjoy it and do not hold it in, let it flow and enjoy yourself. I have tried self bondage and it is fun, read about it above and if  you need help I will be glad to help over the internetI love it and so should you and you will not get board.  Deacon

I tell you get the underbed straps, amazon under twenty dollars and get into a diaper and plastic pants and tie yourself down and relax and think about what you are doing and enjoy it and pee and masturbate, have fun and most of all do not rush it.  just lay there for a while in a soiled diaper. GIVE IT A TRY

I have tried a couple of methods. I have a leather diaper harness that goes around my waist and has a strap that comes up through the crotch and is locked on.  I have put this on and then got dressed and gone out shopping or for a long ride leaving the keys at home.  If I also use a suppository I only have a short time till I mess if I don't and let nature take its course I might have to go a long time before I mess.  I have absolutely no control over what happens and can't do anything until I get home and get the keys.  The other one I do is to put on ankle and wrist cuffs and a locking collar.  I lock my ankles together with a short chain run that up and around my waist and lock it on then take the chain and run it up through my crotch and lock it to the waist chain.  Then I take the end of the chain and lock it to my collar.  Then I lock my wrists together with a small chain and attach them to my collar so my hands cannot drop below my chest.  The feeling of helplessness is great and I cannot do anything with my diaper until I get access to the keys which are frozen in a block of ice.  chain3.thumb.jpg.917364f544ea20e0e75986fdd44740ae.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

For the average person using 2 X generic bisacodyl suppositories it will produce intense cramps and cause an almost purgative like effect,with multiple bowel movements , if you wish to prolong the wonder what's going on you can candy coat the suppositories (If you melt down a peppermint or mint type of candy that will be mildly irritating and desensitized so when the candy does dissolve and allows the bisacodyl to disperse it can potentially overtake you suddenly causing a near instant diaper fill on the first cramps you feel , there is also a second type of bisacodyl called "Magic bullets" available on Amazon that are favored among the SCI crowd , they are not formulated with oil as the dispersal agent , they are water soluble so they are not dependant on your body heating the oil to liquefy it , thus they work faster sometimes in five minutes ,if you mix them up and candy coat them never truly knowing what you have used ,it's Russian roulette with cramps and evacuations , if you had one of each the "magic" would produce a profound cramping state in the near term until the traditional slow one dispersed and kicked it into over drive open a box of 100 of each kind put them in a bag and shake ,grab two candy coat and do them all , you will have no idea what the little bundle of joy you inserted was it could be two slow ,it could be two fast , it could be one of each and the candy coating needs to dissolve between 20 minutes and 3 hours before it sets whatever inside free,diaper up strap down and let the games begin ,not knowing what kind you used other than 2 suppositories ,can be intresting not knowing if the initial cramps are going to be prolonged or wether you are riding them out only to have them intensify , the thing to remember about bisacodyl is the longer it is retained the more it's going to stimulate your rectum , the more your going to cramp until you evacuate it , it's up to you are you going to let it win or are you going to play hard to get ,where you ride out the cramps until your exhausted and can't stop what's coming and the next set of cramps deposits the mother lode and you fall asleep .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...
On 2/18/2019 at 11:54 PM, Cruiser 03 said:

For the average person using 2 X generic bisacodyl suppositories it will produce intense cramps and cause an almost purgative like effect,with multiple bowel movements , if you wish to prolong the wonder what's going on you can candy coat the suppositories (If you melt down a peppermint or mint type of candy that will be mildly irritating and desensitized so when the candy does dissolve and allows the bisacodyl to disperse it can potentially overtake you suddenly causing a near instant diaper fill on the first cramps you feel , there is also a second type of bisacodyl called "Magic bullets" available on Amazon that are favored among the SCI crowd , they are not formulated with oil as the dispersal agent , they are water soluble so they are not dependant on your body heating the oil to liquefy it , thus they work faster sometimes in five minutes ,if you mix them up and candy coat them never truly knowing what you have used ,it's Russian roulette with cramps and evacuations , if you had one of each the "magic" would produce a profound cramping state in the near term until the traditional slow one dispersed and kicked it into over drive open a box of 100 of each kind put them in a bag and shake ,grab two candy coat and do them all , you will have no idea what the little bundle of joy you inserted was it could be two slow ,it could be two fast , it could be one of each and the candy coating needs to dissolve between 20 minutes and 3 hours before it sets whatever inside free,diaper up strap down and let the games begin ,not knowing what kind you used other than 2 suppositories ,can be intresting not knowing if the initial cramps are going to be prolonged or wether you are riding them out only to have them intensify , the thing to remember about bisacodyl is the longer it is retained the more it's going to stimulate your rectum , the more your going to cramp until you evacuate it , it's up to you are you going to let it win or are you going to play hard to get ,where you ride out the cramps until your exhausted and can't stop what's coming and the next set of cramps deposits the mother lode and you fall asleep .

That is wonderfully devious. I'm copying this one to my notepad for my "things to do with a diaper bondage buddy" game list. 

On ‎1‎/‎20‎/‎2019 at 12:16 PM, esmith000 said:

Hi all,

Hope you enjoyed this.  You can buy a small enema syringe, maybe 12 oz.  You can do it your self. Take the enema and diaper yourself and I love locki9ng rubber pants, te three lock kind. Waist lock and one lock on each leg band, you are locked in but good. Ankle cuffs and wrist cuffs and changes or bands to all of them. There are thigh spreaders and ankle spreaders and they are fun.  Add a hood with face cut out and maybe rubber rain boots.  This is a lot of fun and you can get out with out a pproblem

If you like it face up with gravity assisting your evacuation ,you should try it face down where gravity is working against you and the stimulation of the suppositories will have to overcome gravity,Try taking those "magic bullets" and dissolving in tap water ( like 10 Oz fleet enema ,but it will be double what a standard Bisacodyl enema would be) and lie face down see what kind of ride that takes you on ( don't use regular oil based suppositories as oil and water don't mix ) ordinarily when you use a suppository you want to insert it as high as possible and turn it sideways in the rectum to maximize contact as it dissolves ,but if you have already dissolved it in the water the bisacodyl is going to reach higher and be more stimulating then ever before ( you can also buy the giant economy size of pills crush them add a little baking soda to neutralize the coating and mix with water ) give that a try face down ,you can battle the cramps , and probably not be able to evacuate until you flip over then its "gang way everybody's coming out post haste.

On a side note I use a cream called EMLA so seeing lock after it was weird Euteric Mixture of Local anesthetic (fancy name for 2.5 % mixture of both lidocaine & prilocaine ,it numbs your nerves,apply it cover it and it's sleepy time for the nerves ,you won't feel the area for about 3 hours).