LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Music: Roger Waters/pink Floyd

I just scored a dozen tickets to see Roger Waters in concert yesterday. I am SO hyped. The show isn't for five months, but, I'm ready. I've seen many of the "big" classic rock groups, or at least members, if the whole bands weren't still together -- Paul McCartney (Beatles), Eagles, Bob Dylan, Bob Seger, Queen(+Paul Rogers), John Entwhistle (The Who). I've been waiting for the opportunity to see Floyd, or at least part of Floyd for some time now. Last summer I wasn't able to get tickets/transportation to see Dave Gilmour in concert... (wanted to, bad), but here I am.

Roger Waters -- July 2, Marcus Amphitheaters, Milwaukee, WI.

Oh, yeah!

I just scored a dozen tickets to see Roger Waters in concert yesterday. I am SO hyped. The show isn't for five months, but, I'm ready. I've seen many of the "big" classic rock groups, or at least members, if the whole bands weren't still together -- Paul McCartney (Beatles), Eagles, Bob Dylan, Bob Seger, Queen(+Paul Rogers), John Entwhistle (The Who). I've been waiting for the opportunity to see Floyd, or at least part of Floyd for some time now. Last summer I wasn't able to get tickets/transportation to see Dave Gilmour in concert... (wanted to, bad), but here I am.

Roger Waters -- July 2, Marcus Amphitheaters, Milwaukee, WI.

Oh, yeah!

good for you. rock on! i've seen my share of major rock shows and could always see more. have a great time and party on!!

Hey Morv...my birthday is July 12th!!! I could use a early present...Seriously I caught them here several years ago playing in the OSU Stadium you could hear them from miles away so I was told, The only concert I remember better was KISS Alive tour, but hey I was just a young'n then. The Concert is beyond compare and just plain awesum!!! ...well you'll see now! Have a great time! :beer:

Trying desperately hard not to be dead jealous here! ;)

Roger played solo at Glastonbury Festival in 2002 and it was just amazing! The Quad surround-sound was so convincing, it made everyone look up to see the non-existent helicopter circling the Pyramid Stage arena.

I'm not ashamed to admit I had tears streaming down my face during Comfortably Numb, in fact the whole set was a tour de force and I found it incredibly moving. I count myself incredibly lucky to have been there.

I'm delighted for you Morv!

D :thumbsup: lly

I just scored a dozen tickets to see Roger Waters in concert yesterday. I am SO hyped ... Roger Waters -- July 2, Marcus Amphitheaters, Milwaukee, WI.

Oh, yeah!

Hyped, and well you should be. I caught him a few months back, and it was a hell of a show. Highlght for me was "Shine On You Crazy Diamond"-- a song with some personal resonance for me, it genuinely brought a tear to my eye and was my highlight of the night. I've been fortunate enough to have caught the Animals tour in 77, and also saw the "Inc. Floyd" Momentary Lapse tour in 87... but this show was it. Good on ya, Rog.

Enjoy yourself, Morv... and for those who can't catch the show, check out Waters' "In The Flesh" DVD... simply marvelous. 1977 all over again.

Vinyl.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, WYWH is one of my favorites. I'm actually more of a fan of David Gilmour than of Waters, though I do realize that Waters is a better lyricist. I couldn't make it to the Gilmour show last summer when he came around, and I'm still not happy about that... but, hey.

I just downloaded Roger's show from 3 days ago in Santiago, Chile, and I'm liking what I'm hearing so far. The Milwaukee area has an active bootlegging community, so my guess is I'll have a copy of the show within a week or two of it being played.

I don't know how much he changes the setlist up at his shows, but here's what the setlist from that show is:

Setlist:

Disc 1:

01. In The Flesh

02. Mother

03. Set The Controls For The Heart Of The Sun

04. Shine On You Crazy Diamond

05. Have A Cigar

06. Wish You Were Here

07. Southampton Dock

08. The Fletcher Memorial Home

09. Perfect Sense Part 1 & 2

10. Leaving Beirut