LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hey guys, anyone else have this problem? #aimingishard

OK, so this isn't diaper related at all, but it's something I've wanted to ask but only on an anonymous forum like this.

For many years now I've resigned to just sit on the toilet when I pee.  The reason for this is kinda weird.  Often times when I pee, the stream of urine builds up a strange surface tension on the head of my dick, and I get 2 streams shooting off at an angle.  If I stand at the toilet, it goes all over the floor.  Now it isn't painful or anything, and I've never had a UTI or any other medical problem down there.  I am cut as well.  What gives with this?  Is this a common thing for us guys?  I really wouldn't know.

Happens to me as well, but I just deal with it by crouching down slightly while standing. I think generally it's caused by a some dead skin or dried seaman blocking the opening of the penis. It's perfectly normal as one of the functions of urine is to clean things out. Whenever this happens to me, the multi-stream quickly devolves into one solid stream as whatever is blocking things is "blown away," so to speak.

However, if you are wearing a diaper then it doesn't matter how, when, or where you pee. ?

That can also happen when you're a slow pee-er, or if you get a partial blockage from an enlarged prostate.
I'm tall enough so I can kneel at the toilet, that way the urine stream can go wherever and I don't care.