LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Day at the Beach (Chapter 11 added 6/30) (Complete)

Such a sweet chapter. The little diaper  competition was a nice touch. Both babies seem so very happy with their mommies and daddies. I am actually hoping that they can all get together to make a nice little family. I really wished I could give it a like but I am out for the day. Hopefully with the next chapter I can. I am looking forward to reading more. 

Chapter 9

Justin held Amy’s hand as they walked, or in the baby boy’s case waddled, behind Andrea and Travis on their way to the ice cream parlor. The diaper clad 22 year old did all he could to hold back a giggle when he saw the little bit of bulky padding sticking out from below Andrea’s skirt. He was sure she was happy that the skirt was light pink, so the white diaper was more hidden. If the little girl in front of him was wearing a bright pink skirt, he figured it would attract a lot of eyes to it and get her exposed.

The same thing was going through her head. “I hate wearing this skirt when I’m diapered” she thought as loud as she could, hoping daddy could somehow hear it and grab the other skirt from the diaper bag slung over his shoulder. After finding out he was not a mind reader, the best the padded women could do was use her free hand to try and tug the light pink skirt around her waist down. Every time she did however, she exposed some waistband of the infantile underwear under the skirt. She couldn’t win, she just moved everything back to where it was and gave her daddy a smile. 

“I know baby girl” Travis whispered to the self conscious little one next to him “but what daddy says goes. Daddy wants you to wear your cute skirt. Unless, you don’t want to.” As soon as the man Andrea calls Daddy finished his statement, he reached down to her skirt and put a couple fingers inside the waistband. He figured that, if she didn’t like the way her skirt looked, she could just wear her diaper. Of course he wasn’t going to make her do that, but Travis wanted to show her that he was in charge. Not in a mean way or anything, but just letting his baby girl know that daddy made the decisions. 

“No daddy, please” she pleaded to her boyfriend with her eyes as well as her words. No way her daddy would make her go around vanilla people in just her diaper and bikini top...right? As she pondered that horrifying thought, her hands instinctively shot to her waist to stop the garment from falling any further. 

Travis immediately pulled out the patented “daddy look” once he felt his baby girls hand on his. “No princess” was all he needed to say. Once he was sure he had gotten his point across, the man Andrea called daddy slowly brought the light pink skirt around her waist. Once he was sure all the waistband of her diaper was hidden, “You know I love you, right baby girl?” he asked, giving her a smile as she nodded in response. “You just need to listen to daddy ok? I just want to make sure you are happy and safe. Daddy loves you” Travis told his girlfriend, planting a kiss on her forehead. 

The sight playing out in front of Amy warmed her heart. While Travis was joking with his baby girl, Justin’s mommy knew it was out of love. From what he had seen from the couple, she knew they loved each other just as much as she loved her little man. As her mind went to thinking about Justin, she figured it was time to tease him a little bit as well. “How’s mommy little diaper boy doing?” she asked, moving her hands towards his shorts as he immediately blushed. 

“I’m doing good mommy” was all that Justin could muster, the blood rushing to his face. While he was a fan of being baby talked in small doses, it still felt weird having it happen with another couple a couple feet away. He was surprised he had blood going anywhere but his face as he felt Amy’s hand find its way inside his trunks, her fingernails running along his inner thigh until the crinkle of the plastic backing echoed through the air. 

“You know what baby boy” Amy asked, not waiting for a response as she continued speaking “mommy thinks you look so adorable in your bulky dipeys. The way your waddle is just adorable and the crinkle mommy hears is music to my ears.” Amy continued to both compliment and humiliate her boyfriend as she ran her hands all over his infantile underwear. Seeing her baby boy’s red face and hearing the tell tale crinkle of an ABDL diaper brought her mind back to the first time they decided to explore this dynamic. It was an amazing night and one she would never forget. 

“Here it is” Justin whispered, trying his absolute best to avoid eye contact. In his outstretched arm was a diaper sized up for an adult. This, however, was no normal adult diaper. As evidence by the cartoons bears and pastel baby blocks covering it, it looked like a baby diaper meant for an adult. This was the first time Justin had ever shown anyone his ABDL diapers willingly. There was that time his parents walked in on him, but that is a story for another time. 

“Oh. My. Goodness. That is absolutely adorable” Amy cried out, snatching the padding from her boyfriend’s hands. Running her hands all over the sized up infantile underwear, she had no idea this kink would be so adorable. When Justin told her about his interest in ABDL, he was very embarrassed and very light on details. Since then, Amy had been chomping at the bit to help her boyfriend experience his deepest desire. 

Justin’s blush slowly went away as he saw how enthusiastic his girlfriend was. He figured that, once she actually saw the diaper, it would turn her off. Instead, it did the complete opposite. She looked more excited to diaper him than he was to be diapered. That made Justin feel so much better. “I’m so happy you are taking this well” he told Amy, a slight smile forming on his face. 

Once those words come from her soon to be baby boy’s mouth, her attention immediately went to him. “Of course I am Justin. You did a great job in telling me what you want and not springing this on me out of nowhere. I want nothing more than to make you happy. If putting you in a diaper and treating you like a baby is what you want, mommy is more than happy to ablidge” Amy smiled throwing mommy in to make her baby boy blush a little bit. 

It worked. Justin’s face filled back up with blood almost immediately. Having a mommy was something he had always dreamed about, yet someone actually calling themselves mommy almost made him crumble to the floor. “So…” he said before he was interrupted by Amy. 

“Can I see the rest of your ABDL things?” she asked, anxious to see how much he actually had. She had been doing a lot of research and know that some adult babies had tons of toys, clothes, stuffed animals, and everything a little one could desire. 

“Sure” Justin responded as he walked back to his room. Once they got to his closet, he opened it to show his girlfriend his haul. There was outfits, stuffed animals, baby toys, coloring books, and everything else an ABDL could possibly want. Add that to the bags of diapers on the floor and he had everything he needed.   

As soon as the closet was opened, Amy was completely sure she wanted to be a mommy to this adorable baby. “Look at all the cute things my baby boy has to play with and wear! Now, I think it’s time for a certain little man to get his diaper on” she cooed at her boyfriend, shaking the diaper and two stuffers in her hand to get his attention. 

This was the moment of truth for Justin. The thing he wanted was staring him in the face. He had two choices: he could either accept the baby treatment from his accepting girlfriend or chicken out. His brain wrestled with that choice, not knowing which was to go. After a couple minutes, it seemed like Justin’s body chose for him as he laid down on the floor. Looking up at his girlfriend, he gave her a half hearted smile and whimpered “Ok...mommy.”

Amy’s heart almost exploded due to cuteness at that moment. While they had been in a Sub/Dom relationship for a while, the adorable moments like this had never really been a part of it. However, her boyfriend laying on the floor as he waited for her to put a diaper on him made up for all of it. Being called mommy was just icing on the cake. “Ok baby boy, but before we get you all padded up, we need to get some things to make you more comfy” she cooed, using the type of voice her friends used on their babies. 

As the women he just called mommy walked over to the closet and began rummaging through his bins, Justin wondered what he had gotten himself into. What was she grabbing? After thinking about all the negatives, he calmed himself down. Amy loved him more than anything and wouldn’t let anything bad happen to him. As she made her way back to him, he was excited to see what she had behind her back. 

Once she got back to her baby boy, she put on the biggest smile she could. “Here we go baby, just some things to make you a little more comfy” she cooed, first handing him a soft teddy bear followed by a pastel blue baby blanket covered with baby Looney Tunes characters. Once he had both the infantile items in his arms he got down on her knees and revealed the last item: a pacifier. Amy slowly brought the nipple closer and closer to Justin’s lips. Once the rubber parted her partner’s lips, she smiled and told him “such a good boy! Mommy is so proud of her little man. Now, let’s get you all nice and snug in your dipey.”

Justin could have melted into a puddle at that moment. His adult headspace was long gone now and he was firmly in little space. Giggling around the nipple in his mouth, he cooed “dipey” back at Amy. This is the quickest he had ever gone into little space and the deepest he had fallen. He was going to enjoy every second of it. 

The biggest smile grew on her face as Amy heard her baby boy mumble around his paci. Instead of gushing over him more, however, she wanted to get him all comfy in his puffy underwear. The women Justin called mommy slowly worked his shorts down his legs. Once they were all the way off and his fingers were pulling at the waistband of his boxers, she told him, “I don’t think a certain little one is ready for big boy underwear.” She than made quick work of yanking his boxers down and off his body, leaving the 21 year old naked from the waist down. 

Justin, however, had no idea what was going on. His babyfied brain didn’t care about getting undressed. The baby boy’s eyes, however, were focused on the rainbow of colors in his closet. Light blues, yellows, and greens looking brighter than ever. Also, the teddy in his arms felt like the softest thing in the world and his blanket was just so comforting. His brain bounced around to everything in the room except for the changing process he was in the middle of...until his bottom was lowered into the soft padding he had come to know and love. 

Amy could tell that Justin noticed his diapers by the way his head snapped forward and a giggle came from behind the shield of his binky. “Someone likes the feel of his dipey, doesn’t he?” she asked, not expecting an answer. Another round of giggles come from the boy in front of her as Amy brought the front of the padding up and over his crotch. “Does baby love that? Does my little boy love his dipeys?” she cooed, this time waiting for an answer. 

With his almost liquified brain, the only two words Justin understood was “love” and “dipeys”. He nodded his head up and down, smiling and cooing “me wuv my dipeys” the whole time. Diapers have been one of the things he loved more than anything and having a caregiver made them that much better. 

“Such a good boy” was all that Amy could get out, tears falling from her eyes. She was just so happy that her boyfriend was able to experience pure happiness like this for, she guessed, the first time in his life. Reaching for the tapes, she slowly taped the fluffy, cartoon covered diaper snuggly on her little one. As soon as the last tape was applied, Amy ran her hands over the plastic padding. “Is that nice baby? All nice and dry in your dipey” she asked in the most syrupy voice she could muster. The only thing that Justin responded with, however, was one word: mommy. “Yes baby? What do you want from mommy?” she asked, a smile seemingly permanently on her face. Still,all she could hear was him calling out to her. 

It was at that moment that Amy snapped back to the present day. She figured that the group just continued to walk as her brain went back to one of her favorite memories as a couple. They foursome was now about 30 feet from the ice cream parlor. She again heard what she had heard so many times in her flashback.

“Mommy. We are almost here. Can you move your hand please?” Justin asked, confused as to why Amy haden’t responded that last 10 times he asked. Normally she was great at listening to him, especially when they were in MD/LB mode. 

It was at that moment that Amy noticed she still had her left hand planted on her boyfriend’s puffy padding. She must have just been prodding and squeezing the plastic backed diaper the whole time she went into auto pilot. “Of course baby, I’m sorry. I was just thinking about something and forgot what I was doing. Mommy doesn’t want to embarrass her baby boy in front of everyone...too much, that is” she said with a smirk as she removed her hand from her boyfriend’s swim trunks.  

As soon as Amy moved her hand from Justin’s diaper to his right hand, Travis looked back and smiled. “You guys are gonna love this place. Their ice cream is the best I have ever had. My baby girl loves it too” he punctuated his sentence with a pat on her puffy bottom. 

Both Justin and Amy responded “I can’t wait” in unison as the group opened the door, hearing a tiny bell ring as to greet them into the parlor.

• Like 1
  • ThatDaddyFellow changed the title to Day at the Beach (Chapter 9 added 7/9)

I love the recap Amy had when she first found out about Justin's AB/DL side.

There is no women in the world to have this kind of passion for a man needed

this to be happy. If there is I should be so lucky to meet her.

In a few sentences you used him instead of her but that's Ok its still great writing. ?

Great new chapter. That ice cream sounds so good I want some. I enjoyed the look back to the beginning of things and look forward to seeing how things progress. I still wouldn’t mind seeing both couples getting together and making a family. 

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Chapter 10

As the foursome approached the ice cream parlor, patrons of all ages dotting the picnic tables outside, Justin wanted to be chivalrous and hopped in front the whole group to open the front door for them. As the other three walked through the door, decorated with ice cream cones colored by former patrons, the 22 year was looking at all the different flavors the people outside were eating. From the 10-15 seconds he was holding the door, he saw chocolate chip cookie dough, mint chocolate chip, cotton candy, and just plain vanilla. The choices seemed endless and it was going to make Justin’s choice that much tougher. 

Come on baby, let’s go get a yummy treat” Amy called out to her boyfriend, seeing him seemingly stuck in a trance at the door. When she saw him snap his head to her voice, the women he called mommy couldn’t help but let a giggle slip out. She loved these moments a little more: the ones where he was just naturally silly. Nothing scripted or planned out, just spur of the moment cuteness. Taking the hand of the diaper clad man, they took the place of Travis and Andrea as they were picking out their flavors.  

“I will take 2 scoops of strawberry in a waffle cone please. As for her, I think she will have 2 scoops of cotton candy, with sprinkles on top, in a waffle cone as well” Travis gave the high schooler behind the counter their order, shooting a smile to Andrea. She didn’t even notice it, however, due to the constant looking around and tugging on her skirt. Her daddy knew she was self conscious about the white padding sticking out a little bit, so he leaned over and whispered “If you keep tugging on your skirt, more people are gonna pay attention to it baby girl. Just act normal and nobody will see a thing.” He could see the concern and worry on her face start to melt away until a sudden burst of laughter escaped from a group behind them. 

“This is it” was all Andrea could think. She was expecting to turn around and see them all pointing and laughing at her. Not wanting to make a big scene, she just slightly turned her head to look at the group. She couldn’t believe it: nothing! They were all looking in different directions and not paying attention to her or her group in the slightest. The relief of the situation slowed her heart rate as she let out a deep breath. 

“See princess” Travis whispered to his baby girl’s ear as he handed her the sprinkle covered cone “there is nothing to worry about. As long as you don’t make it a big deal, no one else will either. Now, let’s go find a spot outside to sit and wait for Justin and Amy.” Travis took the woman's hand and led her out the side door, hearing a faint crinkle over all the other noise.

The other couple made quick work of getting their ice cream. Amy had a scoop of coffee while Justin, after much internal debate, decided on chocolate chip cookie dough. As they both made their way to Travis and Andrea outside, Amy just soaked in this moment. She was basically having a perfect day, which she would never thought possible when Travis interrupted her changing Justin on the beach earlier. Meeting those two amazing people has only made her and her baby boy’s day better. Plus, it seemed like Justin was having a great day and, to her, that was all the matters!

As the four started taking the first couple licks of their frozen treats under the gleaming summer sun, Justin and Amy’s faces grew huge smiles. “See” Andrea told the smiling duo “Daddy was right, wasn’t he? This is the most yummy ice cream anywhere! On a super hot day like this, it just hit the spot.” Not able to keep the ice cream out of her mouth for more than a couple seconds, the diaper clad girl took what looked like 10 licks in a matter of 5 seconds. 

“Slow down baby, you are gonna get brain freeze if you keep eating it that fast” her daddy laughed through the warning as he lightly pushed the cone away from her face. “Do you have more ice cream in your tummy or on your face? Maybe daddy needs to go ask for a bib. Look at Justin, even he is getting most of it in his mouth. Looks like you really bet just a big baby” Travis teased Andrea a little bit as he reached up her skirt and gave the front of her bulky diaper a squeeze. “Well, you’re dry at least. Daddy is a little surprised.” He knew his baby girl liked a little public humiliation, so baby talking and a diaper check seemed like the sweet spot right now. Plus, there was no one around to see another of their kinky activities, so it was the perfect storm of ABDL/DDLG shenanigans. 

The blood that filled up Justin’s face after the latest comment from Travis had still not left. While he was a little bit embarrassed, he was more proud that he was able to stay cleaner than his girl counterpart. Mommy had always told him that he was a very clean little boy. That comment was example of 128 of why he loved today so much. Being able to not only spend his day little, but meet another awesome couple who shares him and his mommy’s dynamic was invaluable. His emotions were overwhelming him right now. “I will be right back. I’m ok, I just want to take a walk by myself for a minute” was all he announced to the group as he stood up and made his way towards a footpath nearby. 

“OK baby, let me know if you need anything” Amy replied, a tinge of concern in her voice. She knew that her baby boy would tell her if anything was really wrong, so she wasn’t super worried. Her mommy side, however, just wanted to cuddle him and give him bottom pats until he felt better. This seemed like adult Justin just needed some space and she respected that. “So,” Amy asked, trying to get her mind back on track “how did you two end up finding this place?”   

As the two “adults” talked back and forth about the ins and outs of their vanilla relationships, Andrea couldn’t help but focus her attention on Justin. He went from looking so happy one second to just walking off another. She was concerned about him. As the padded woman saw the padded man waddle his way to a bench nearby, she decided she needed to go check him. There were ways two littles could talk and connect that a caregiver and little just couldn’t. “I will be right back too daddy” she told Travis once she was already one or two steps away. 

“OK princess, just stay where daddy can see you” he told his girlfriend, a smile sat on his face as he noticed the ever present diaper poking out from under her skirt. Once he saw she was walking towards Amy’s little one, his curiosity got the better of him. “Does Justin ever walk away from a group like that normally?” Travis pondered, seeing the woman across from him shake her head no. Seeing a worried look on her face, he did his best to put her at ease. “I’m sure everything is just fine, he is probably just overwhelmed by the whole day. Meeting new people is hard enough, let alone knowing that they are another kinky couple.”

“Yeah, you are probably right. Plus, he did go swimming earlier and that normally makes him pretty sleepy. I bet he just needs a nap. Once our little ones are done talking, I will head over there and see if he is tired.” Amy was still a little nervous, but having this chat about what the causes of Justin’s sudden mood shift was making her feel better. While they were talking, though, she couldn’t take her eyes off of her baby boy and Travis’ baby girl at the bench across the park. 

“Hey Justin, is it ok if I sit here” Andrea asked as she walked up from behind him. As he nodded, she also noticed him run his hand under his eyes as if he was wiping tears away. This was a little worse than she thought. However, she knew the perfect way to make a little slightly happier: a joke! “Can I tell you a joke?” she asked, not even waiting for an answer before she jumped right in. “What do you call a T Rex that is sleeping?” seeing the diapered man next to him shrug his shoulders, she moved on to the punchline “A dino-snore!” Andrea yelled out, bursting out with laughter. 

Justin couldn’t help but let out a couple giggles at the joke.While it was a decent joke in itself, the infectious laughter of the girl next to him was going to make him go into a full blown laughing fit at any minute. The joke was all it took to bring him back to where he was when they were at the beach. After a couple seconds of silence, Justin spoke up. “I just wanted to say, Andrea, that I have had an amazing day. Meeting both you and Travis and being able to connect immediately has made this dream date even better. I just walked away from the group because I was so overcome with happiness and joy that I just wanted to have a second to myself to take it all in.” He basically spilled his guts to the women he had just met today and didn’t regret a second of it. 

Now Andrea was the one holding back tears. Just hearing the impact that her and her boyfriend have had on him and his girlfriend’s life was enough to make her misty eyed. Just living their kinky life was enjoyable for them, but knowing it was impacting someone so personally was shocking. Who knew diapers, bottles, and cuddles could bring two couples so close together? “I’m glad you feel comfortable enough to share those feelings. Me and my daddy feel the same way about you two. When we walked up on your diaper change, who knew it would have turned into this” Andrea told him as she chuckled. 

The two of them kept telling stories about the day so far, all while they finished up their delicious ice cream. Just as the conversation was winding down, Justin leaned over to Andrea and whispered something in her ear. After hearing what he had to say, the diaper girl blushed a little bit and started making her way back to the caregivers. 

“Is everything ok with him” Amy asked as soon as the girl sat down, a crinkle echoing in the caregiver’s ear. 

“He is just fine” Andrea told Amy with a soothing tone “He just needed to be alone and soak in the day. He just wanted another moment to himself, so I took my cue and came back to you two.” Once he finished filling Justin’s mommy in on the situation, Travis’s baby girl let the two adults continue their conversation. As she rested her head on daddy’s chest, all she could hear was the beating of his heart. The only thing that could make this moment better was a cold bottle and bottom pats, but she knew beggars can’t be choosers. 

Justin waddled his way back to the group a couple minutes later. As they all looked at him, he gave an awkward wave. “Hey everyone, I’m back minus one yummy ice cream cone. You were totally right about how good this place was Travis! Mommy, can we come back here someday soon?” 

“Of course we can baby boy, now come here and give mommy a big hug” Amy told him, hopping up and out of her seat at lightning quick speed. Once she had her arms wrapped about her diaper clad boyfriend, all she could do was whisper “Mommy loves you so much baby boy” as a single tear rolled down her cheek. After 30 seconds of hugging, Amy noticed something else. “Uh oh, does someone have a stinky diaper?” she asked, reaching down to pat the sagging padding. 

All Justin could muster was a nod. When he was talking with Andrea, he felt his tummy gurgle and knew it was about that time. He really liked Andrea, but there was no way he could mess his diaper right in front of her. 

“Well baby” Amy told the stinky boy “that last diaper that mommy changed you into was your last one. Unless you want to go home and get one of your extra puffy diapers, mommy is gonna have to see if there is a Walmart around here. We can’t have you sitting in poopy Huggies.”Just as she pulled out her phone, the women Justin called mommy heard Travis clear his throat. 

“Well, there is another option” Andrea’s daddy announced. As he reached into his diaper bag, he told the group “From what i can tell, it looks like Justin and Andrea wear the same size. I just happen to have a couple extra diapers. You are more than welcome to use one. The only issue is…” Travis cut himself off as he pulled the diaper from the bag. It was covered with princesses and was all pink!

“Oh. My. Goodness! That would look absolutely adorable on your tushy baby” Amy gushed, imagining him toddling around in just a pink diaper. “Plus, I don’t think you have much of a choice baby boy. Either you wear that pretty pink diaper or you have to sit in your stinky one. Mommy doesn’t want her baby boy getting diaper rash, so I think your bum is gonna look very pretty very soon.

Justin knew he had no room to object, so just sat there. He really did want out of this diaper and, if he needed his butt to be covered in princesses in order to have that happen, so be it. “Ok mommy, let’s go” he put on a smile for her. 

Travis cut in again “well, there is another issue. There are no unisex bathrooms around here. Me and Andrea have been here multiple times and looked, but have never seen any. Since we can’t have Justin being changed out in the open like a normal baby, so we really only have two options. We can all walk back to our cars and change him there...or I can change him in the mens bathroom…”  

• Like 3
  • ThatDaddyFellow changed the title to Day at the Beach (Chapter 10 added 3/31)
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Here it is, the final chapter! I hope you have all enjoyed the adventures of Justin and Amy as much as I enjoyed writing it. If you would like to find more stories like this, consider subscribing to my Patreon. For only $10 a month, you get access to tons of stories. Mommies, daddies, diaper boys, diaper girls, anything you can imagine! If you would like to join the club, the link will be below. Otherwise, enjoy the ending of Day at the Beach :)

Patreon.com/ThatDaddyFellow

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 11

Justin’s heart dropped into his stomach. He had never had anyone else change him before. Diaper changing time was just a special time that him and his mommy shared. Plus, if he was being honest, he barely knew Travis. Was he really going to let a man he just met a couple hours ago change him out of the messy diaper currently drooping between his legs? “Um mommy, can we talk for a second?” he asked, looking at Amy with pleading eyes. 

“Of course baby boy. We will just be a minute” she told the other couple, who acknowledged her with a nod and a smile. 

“No problem, take your time” Travis responded, a slight giggle escaping his lips as he saw Justin waddle off with his mommy, the poopy padding changing his gait. Moving his attention to Andrea, the man she called daddy told her “You could see the worry in his eyes. I feel bad for even bringing it up.”

“Don’t feel bad, what you offered up was basically the only option at this point. There are no family restrooms and he just can’t stay in that diaper. He will have a rash in no time with how stinky that thing was. I bet, when they come back, he will have his head down and his mommy will tell you that you can change him.” Andrea had been in situations where she disagreed with her daddy and didn’t want to do the thing she recommended, so she knew that head down walk back all too well. 

As if Andrea could read the future, Justin walked back not two minutes later, looking at the ground with a sad look on his face. 

“Alright Travis, we talked it over and we think it would be best for you to change this little guy” Amy told the other caregiver, accentuating the statement with a pat on the sagging padding hidden under Justin’s board shorts. 

With a smile, all Travis did was nod to Amy as he took a couple steps towards Justin. “Listen buddy, I know this is gonna be a little uncomfortable for you, so we will get in and out as fast as possible. No baby talk, no tickling, nothing like that. How does that sound?”

Slowly bringing his gaze up to meet Andrea’s daddy, the tiniest smile appeared on Justin’s face as he whispered “okay.” With one final look at his mommy, he walked side by side with Travis as they made their way to the bathrooms. 

As soon as they stepped back into the ice cream parlor, the man with the messy diaper taped around his waist immediately got self conscious about the smell he was emitting. Before they made their way into the restroom, he even caught a mother peeking down the back of her infant’s diaper. He couldn't help but blush as the door closed behind the two men. 

Travis was thankful he packed the discrete diaper bag today. Normally, when he went out for a little day with Andrea, the backpack he carried had My Little Pony stickers all over it. For whatever reason, today he decided to go with a simple black and grey backpack. He didn’t think Justin would have agreed to this if he had to be seen near a diaper bag meant for a baby girl. “Alright Justin, let’s get you all nice and comfy” Travis told the still blushing man as he laid out the changing pad. 

Justin sat down on the pad and laid down as slow as he could, trying his best not to move the contents of his diaper around anymore than they already have. Once he was as comfortable as he could be, he knew it was the moment of truth. He slid the shorts off his skinny frame as slowly as he could, not wanting Travis to see the brown padding underneath. 

“I know this is really tough for you Justin” Andrea’s daddy told Amy’s baby boy “like I said outside, we can get this done quickly and as efficiently as possible.” Travis sounded like he was talking to a NASCAR pit crew before a race. 

All that Justin gave him was an awkward smile and a nod. It became real incredibly quickly when he heard the tearing of a tape. God, it sounded so loud in his ears. He was just assuming that, at this point, everyone in the parlor was staring at the door and waiting for the two to come out so they could laugh at him. 

As the final tape was torn off the diaper’s landing strip, Travis pulled down the front of the diaper. He had changed enough of Andrea’s messy diapers to know not to react because littles are always watching. “So, are you a big sports fan?” he asked as he popped open the wipes. 

Shaking his head, Justin was able to let out a “not really” just as he felt the first cold wipe make contact with his bottom. 

“That’s no problem,not everyone is into sports. How about video games?” Travis asked, desperate to find something to take his mind off of the matter at hand.

Justin’s eyes lit up when he heard the words come out of Travis’ mouth. “Yes, I love video games!” he didn’t even realize he yelled, but tried to remedy it by slapping his hands over his mouth. 

A laugh left Travis’ mouth as he saw the little in front of him react in such an over the top fashion. “Well, by that reaction, I’m gonna guess you have played a video game or 2” Travis teased him, the sarcasm dripping from his lips. 

“Yeah, I play video games all the time!” Justin said, making sure to control the volume of his voice this time. “Mommy lets me play video games for 2 hours a day and guess what?” seeing the quizzical look on the man changing his diaper’s face, he let him in on the secret “she even lets me play M rated games.”

“Oh wow, you are super lucky! Your mommy sounds super cool. What games have you been playing lately?” Travis asked, knowing that will start a massive conversation. 

The talk between the two men lasted through the cleaning of Justin’s bottom, the application of the baby powder, and the taping up of the pink padding. They went back and forth about the newest releases, some games coming on the horizon, and what the next generation could look like. It instantly relaxed Justin and gave him one more reason to be friends with Travis after this day was over. 

“And I couldn’t believe the wizard died at the end” the padded man finished his story as he stood up and reached for the door handle. 

“Justin wait!” Travis warned Justin, getting the crinkly little to stop in his tracks. When Justin looked back at him, all Andrea’s daddy needed to do was hold up the pair of swim trunks that Amy’s baby boy needed to put on. “I think you might be missing something.”

“Oh my god, thanks for stopping me” he responded with blood filling his face as he reached for the shorts the caregiver was dangling from his pointer finger. 

Once everything was in place and the pink diaper was completely covered up, Justin opened the door and walked back into the parlor, seeing no one at all so much as glancing in his direction. With a confident strut, he made his way back out to Andrea and his mommy.

“Hi there baby boy” Amy cooed as her little one waddled towards her. She wanted nothing more than to yank down his shorts and examine the pink princess diaper taped snuggly around his waist, but she resisted...for now. 

“Hi mommy. Guess what? Me and Travis talked about video games the whole time he was changing me. He is super cool and loves video games just as much as I do. He even has a Playstation! He is the coolest daddy ever!” Justin blurted out, wanting to get every last detail of his new best friend out as fast as possible. 

All that followed was nodding as Amy listened to her little one go on and on about everything they talked about in the bathroom. She didn’t understand 90% of it, but was really happy that Justin found a new friend. It had always been hard for him to find friends because he was scared they would somehow find out about the dynamic him and his girlfriend had.   

“Well, I think someone has had a ton of excitement today! Maybe it’s time to head home and get a nap in. After soaking in the sun, you are gonna sleep like a...well, like a baby” she chuckled.

“I think that would be smart for us too” Travis echoed Amy’s thoughts in Andrea’s direction. “But, before we head back, I think we should exchange some information with our new friends. I could see some playdates in the future. Plus, if Justin would ever want to come over, I sure we could have some epic gaming sessions! What do you say Amy?”

“I think that is a great idea!” she answered the other caregiver with a smile as she pulled her phone out. After they exchanged their info, they learned that they live less than 20 minutes from each other. Their friendship was meant to be!

Once numbers were exchanged, the group got up and walked towards the beach that they came from. Once they got there, and away from wandering eyes, Amy grabbed the waist of her baby boy’s shorts and pulled it down to his ankles. 

“Oh. My. Goodness! Justin, you look absolutely adorable! I think that we are gonna have to order some of these when we get home. Thank you so much for letting us borrow one Travis” she thanked the other couple as she had her little one step out of the shorts, leaving him in just a diaper and t-shirt. 

“No problem at all, happy to help. We were just lucky they were the same size” he continued the conversation as he followed Amy’s lead and took Andrea’s shorts off as well, leaving her in a bikini top and padding. 

As the two couples walked, or in Justin and Andrea’s case waddled, down the beach, Amy gave a pat to her baby boy’s bulky diaper and announced “Not a bad day for a day at the beach.”

The End

• Like 2
  • ThatDaddyFellow changed the title to Day at the Beach (Chapter 11 added 6/30) (Complete)
  • 2 years later...