LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello

Happysaur

Hi,

I'm Happysaur, a 23 year old female from the UK.

It's taken me a long time to get the guts to join this site, so sorry if I am shy or oversharing... this is much harder than I thought it would be! 

I love thick nappies, and my favourites at the moment are the new NRU Little rascals with a thick cloth stuffer in! I love the feeling of my legs being pushed apart from the thickness and how the cloth ramps up the absorbency. 

I have always loved nappies but ABDL style have always appealed to me in a very comforting way - I was 16 when I bought my first pack of the purple molicares and I was so happy to get away from the clinical feel of the medical look. I love Cloth Nappies but I hate the AIOs as they always leak and it drives me crazy. I have just bought the cloth Dotty Diaper so I have my fingers crossed it will be leak free. 

I use nappies for all purposes at home as I enjoy them and I love the feeling, and I am currently wearing 24/7. I have a really small bladder and as soon as I am stressed (mostly with work) I have really poor control, which is also the same with bowel control. I have had countless accidents at work (of both types) which is always horrendously embarrassing, and I have now always got a spare always pull up in my bag just incase although I don't always wear all the time - I go for months without even thinking about wearing and then all the sudden the nappy is on and that's that for extended periods - the longest I have been 24/7 was six months, the shortest about a week.

I have been wearing 24/7 for about 2 weeks at the moment, with no intention of stopping anytime soon, although I don't have a desire to wear 24/7 in the day.  I wear pull ups for work so I still use the toilet whenever I can, with the intent of trying to limit daytime accidents. I have been to the doctor who suggested holding for as long as I can to strengthen my bladder as well as kegel exercises (which I really dislike). My pull ups are lifesavers sometimes as I am still working out how to push myself without over-stretching my bladder.... saying that I do love my nappies so the dream is being able to have an accident free work life and then be able to come home and nappy-up! 

I have a long term boyfriend who is extremely supportive and caring, but does not get involved with my AB side as I am too shy! He is amazing, never batted an eyelid when I told him about ABDL and changes me when I ask (which has only ever been twice because I find it so scary) or when I am a bit tipsy and he is worried about our bedsheets ?.  

I hope this isn't oversharing or too much for an introduction.. as I said its been much harder than I thought it would be! I I'm hoping to develop my confidence in terms of being more comfortable identifying with my AB side,  and I'm hoping to make some lovely friends too.

I hope we speak soon,

Happysaur ?

Hi and welcome to DD Happysaur. Glad to have you here with us, and it nice to meet you. You don’t have to stress here, we know how you feel. There’s lots of likeminded people here. Take your time, but there’s really no need to be shy. I think you will like coming here. Hope to be seeing you round some. If you have any questions, don’t be afraid to ask. Now have some fun, and enjoy! 

Hi Happysaur - welcome to DD.  I'm interested to know how you get on with the Dotty Diaper washable, as I'd been thinking I might try one myself.  Please post what you think of it once you've had a chance to try it out.  By the way I can recommend the cloth nappies from snuggleblanks.co.uk.  Three different types, and they're all thick and well-made, with the option of extra soakers, which I use too.  They're handmade in the UK, and there's currently about a 3-month lead-time for orders.  And no, I've no connection with them, I'm just a satisfied customer!

• 5 years later...

hi there im a 25 year old male live in north east england and am wondering if youre interested in needing someone to come and care for you and change you? i hope to hear back soon :D