LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bambino Diapers Brand

DailyDi

They definitely run smaller than most other brands. I would say if you have a 40" waist I don't think mediums would fit. I'm a 30" waist and while they're not super small on me they fit me well unlike say Molicare or Abena where the tapes come close to touching in the middle.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone else tried the Boost Ups yet - these things swell like crazy! I put some water on one just to see the thing soaked it up so quick and its weird because the boost up didn't even feel wet. Neat technology whatever it is.

Yeah, that.

I ordered a sample pack and I was astonished at them!

I've been holding my pee since 12 pm today, and I'll be holding it until about 9pm tonight just to see what happens when I flood one.

Never noticed the SAP tidbits...and I have used multiple ones. They hold like crazy!

That's an UNDERSTATEMENT. I went home, had about 6 bottles of beer, and by the time I got the thing on (bellissimo + boostup) I couldn't even hold it long enough to get all 4 tapes on. It was the largest flood I've ever had, and it was followed by 3 more quick follow up voids within the next 15 min. The diaper was SO large that I could not comfortably sleep in it, it was puffed out like I had a wet pillow in my pants and I actually had to take it off in order to sleep. I can honestly say I've never beat this combo before, but last nights episode of holding since noon + 6 bottles of beer pushed the combo to it's limit, I'd say any more wettings and I would have had a leak.

• 2 weeks later...

A Bambino + ones of their boostups - if done right I don't think you would have to change for like 3 days...that would be gross and I am sure someone is going to try it but honestly but i think it would hold like 3 days worth of urine.

I will be ordering some bellissimos' from b4ns.com soon,,

not sure what size i should order as I saw a few posts .. I was planning in ordering the mediums

I normally wear size medium in the tranqulitiy ATN and they fit really well.

pants i wear size 6 - 8 in womens.. so i must have ea 27 - 30 inch waist..

will the mediums fit me well? because I will be ordering a case

lol. im not stupid i know about the site.. the reason why I get it from someone else is because they don't deliver to Canada.. B4NS,is the only supplier for Canada.

If you live within 2 hours of the boarder I would recommend ordering from Bambino directly and having the package shipped to a UPS store in a boarder town.

Ok I got a question for you bambino connosieurs... I've never tried them before but I heard that the bellisimos are a bit larger than their other diapers. I usually just like to wear plain white diapers but I wouldn't mind wearing a baby looking diaper if it were bigger. Anyone know?

There is a big difference between the Dry 24/7s and the Bambinos. As far as thickness goes, I'd say they're about the same. The biggest difference is in size and fit. Bambino's just conform better to the body, and are cut a bit more, whereas Dry 24/7's, in my experience, are a tad squarer, making them a tad bulkier. The biggest difference is in the size. Whereas Bambino Bellisimo's run small in the Medium size, the Dry 24/7's run large in the mediums. In between, sizewise, are the other diapers in the Medium, though none are as thick (haven't tried the Fabine's) as the Bellisimo's or Dry 24/7's.

As said above, the sizing with bambino bellisimos is the key. Somewhere on their page or blog, they even state tat the bellisimo large is the same size as a dry 24/7 medium :huh: if that tells you anything. Bellisimos are the thickest and 'heavist duty" diaper they make and it was created to go up against the dry 24/7 and the fabine products. They are more available than the Fabines (and a hell of a lot cheaper) and work actually very well. for me. as well as others though, the main issue is fit. I am between sizes, so a medium is a bit small and a large is to big :badmood: so wha is one to do? The rest oof the bambino line is pretty much the same, but thinner. Classicos and Biancos are the same, just with different tape panels, the teddys are in a class of their own and are another great all around diaper for longer wear. Bellisimos are a bit over the top for most appplications, or for me anyways. Long trips (car or plane) or just for times when you wont be around any kind of facilities for an extended time, or just a heavy bedwetter...I have yet to fill one to near capacity..:blush: so thats a kind of goal in the back of my mind....I might need some for an up coming road trip. Or I might stick with what I have (Teddys and secure Xplus's. and just use a booster....still pondering that. Hope that helps somehow...the diaper wars are tricky and you have to keep an eye out for whats happening. Lots of good stuff out there, and los of crap as well...so keep on keeping on. qwack