LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bambino Diapers Brand

DailyDi

• 2 weeks later...
Guest YkDave

bambinos made a press release a few months back stating that they were trying to find another supplier for canada.

But so far nothing, i even emailed them a few days ago actually. their response was still 'working on it'

I really dont think im going to get my hopes up on it. From the looks of it they are having enough trouble trying to keep their own place stocked up, so i doubt they are too concerned about getting back into canada...

I don't think they are having trouble keeping their place stocked - they probably when switching to their new stuff had a huge influx of orders and it just got hectic. I know that happens sometimes when we get new stuff in at where I work sometimes. I highly doubt thats the issue though. Since the beginning I have never had an issue ordering with them. That is just me though.

Guest YkDave

Seems like every time i check out their website they are out of stock on some things (mostly the mediums as i assume they are most common)

Thus is why I order a case every month... whether I'm running low or not. I really love these things.

What ones do you get the all white or the baby print?I get the baby print ones.

go green, go cloth!

You're in the wrong thread. I'm pretty sure there's one up for Cloth diapers for your opinion on them, but this is a thread for Bambino Diapers, which are disposable, not cloth.

Yo said go green go cloth. I say hell hell no you commy pig. I choose to wear disposable and what we wear is none of your darn business. I think for what you did I will order 2 instead of one case of Bambinos.

Guest YkDave

would it count if bambinos started to ship their diapers in green colored boxes? :D

Anyways, disposables and cloth both have their places. lets not start any 'green' BS...

treehugger.gif

• 2 weeks later...
Guest YkDave

Well, being that B4NS is my regular supplier (other than when CYD was selling bambinos in canada), i will definately be buying bambinos again on my next order!

Im also wondering how much of a demand their is in canada... i'd bet that they dont have a problem selling them!

Great news that B4NS are going to stock them - always got the impression that they were a good outfit. Would be wonderful if one of the reliable online shops in the UK or Europe took them on too. I wonder if someone like Save-Express could stock them... they do have a good range of non-mainstream diapers already and they have been 100% reliable for me.

Over the 15 years I have been actively part of the online AB community, there has so often been people hoping for a dedicated ABDL disposable product and I never thought I'd see the day one would arrive, given the economies of scale that are required. I have yet to try Bambinos myself, but it would be interesting to know if their sales figures mean that at last I have been proven wrong, and that armed with the success in the US, they will expand worldwide and eventually be able to develop new products that are even more tailored to the needs of the ABDL. I still dream of a nappy as good as a real Pampers... I know they would have to be much bulkier than any Adult disposable has been yet, but I for one would buy some... particularly if they can actually work reliably when sleeping on one's side.