LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bambino Diapers Brand

DailyDi

Not bad, Not bad. Lovin the all white diaper. And love the baby print. Can you cate some pictures of the diapers folder, just out of the bag? THen open the diaper so we can get a shot of the inside? Maybe some side by side comparisons with other diapers as well?

These look great!

figured i would repost this alone so it would get more views

sorry it took so long here is what i have (don't they look fun!)

wo2.jpg

w3-1.jpg

w4.jpg

w2.jpg

W1.jpg

P.S. daily i would also like to submit these for you to put into the gallery if you want to would be kinda cool to get my own pic in there

yeah i'll get some pic's like that on hopefully tomorrow if work dont distract me

are they cloth like they look like it.or are they the ones that makenoise when you walk?I hope they are cloth like.the print looks like a sticker?is it like how they make baby diapers printed on the diaper?

• Like 1

Probably my favorite thing about these diapers is the whiteness of them. Like the original disposables, all white inside and out. Here's a photo of the super-soft padding and leg gathers:

post-1-1172610605_thumb.jpg

post-1-1172610605_thumb.jpg

Probably my favorite thing about these diapers is the whiteness of them. Like the original disposables, all white inside and out. Here's a photo of the super-soft padding and leg gathers:

BTW: forgive me for the size of the images, I'm on the road this week and don't have my image editing software.

NO offence, but those pics make you look really wierd - it looks as though your legs are almost thicker then your waist!!! Very odd (o.O) You have BIG legs :):)

Anyways - diapers look nice, though I bet anyone an X-plus that they'll cost a bloody tonne to buy being specially made.

TBH - I don't care what the diaper looks like - I care how thick it is, and how comfy / snug it fits - AND it won't leak easily ;) Its rare I wear nothing but a diaper, and always tend to wear in car etc with plastic pants on over em anyways, so little patterns on em won't sell them to me.

DP

cool I love the cloth like diapers.the baby print sticker is it like how the baby diapers were befor they went to cloth like? when the baby diaper were like plastic the print was like a sticker on it.are these diapers like that?

• Like 1

:crybaby: CLOTH??? How could they??!! A diaper specifically for AB's that doesn't have a crinkly smooth plastic backing is a cruel, cruel joke!

I agree, total deal killer for me. It's why I like the Secure Plus, absorbent AND crinkly. I just wish X-Plus crinkled as nicely.

They are thicker and hold much more. Plust they have elastic on the front as well as the back. The x-plus only has it in the back.

yea thats nice.where are they?? the clock on there web site ran down.and now they put more time on it.dont look good to me.im thinking this is going to be a ripeoff!!!!at 12:00 am when the clock went down to 0 there site should have went up.