LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bambino Diapers Brand

DailyDi

I have now done two comparison photos side by side - you can check out the photos of the comparison on my blog. (Note: I had already opened the diaper but you will be able to see the difference by just looking at the thickness of it regardless of opening the diaper)

My Blog: "New" Bambino Diaper Version vs "Old" Bambino Diaper Version

Just received a sample of two medium Bambinos. Haven't used them yet, though I'm eager to do so based on such positive feedback. One thing I've noticed though -I'm a 38" waist, but these diapers seem to cut into my thigh/crotch area very uncomfortably. Not sure if I'm just taping the bottom tapes too tight, or what? Has anyone else experienced this? Large size would be WAY too big for me, so that's not an option.

ETA: Ok, I've walked around a few minutes in them, and they feel a little more comfortable, but still cutting into my thigh a bit.

they are cut a bit smaller than what you would regularly find and thats likely where your issue lies. your just a little big for the mediums and likely too small for the larges.

Give the larges a try just to see what they are like, if they are cut anything like the mediums are, they wont actually be very large!

they are cut a bit smaller than what you would regularly find and thats likely where your issue lies. your just a little big for the mediums and likely too small for the larges.

Give the larges a try just to see what they are like, if they are cut anything like the mediums are, they wont actually be very large!

bambino are trash!!!they fit like store brand diapers low rise on the back.why they would take a great diaper and make it so poor god only knows..give ABUniverse a try they are an adult baby diapers to and they fit like a diaper should!!!.and the print on ABUniverse looks more like what you would find on a baby diaper.

ohhh jesus christ, here we go again...

You gotta give up the trash talk... Just because some of us are a little more 'insulated' than others and the diapers dont quite fit the way YOU think they should doesnt mean the diaper is garbage.

The diapers are cut a little different than what some of us are used to, you know it, get over it! You wouldnt go buy a bag of pampers sz2 and complain about them not fitting would you? (probably....)

At least the bambinos dont have a design that looks like somoene stole it off of google images and copy/pasted it 3 times, that design looks like chit!

bambino are trash!!!they fit like store brand diapers low rise on the back.why they would take a great diaper and make it so poor god only knows..give ABUniverse a try they are an adult baby diapers to and they fit like a diaper should!!!.and the print on ABUniverse looks more like what you would find on a baby diaper.

I'm beginning to wonder whether you aren't one of the people involved in the seemingly failed ABU venture. Their diaper looks nothing like and acts nothing like any baby or adult diaper and that is NOT a good thing. Your "experiences" with Bambino are so unique that you are either writing about them just to troll this thread or you are so singularly unlucky that your experiences are unique in your poor luck. We've heard your "Bambino are bad. ABU are good" schtick a few times and it doesn't actually stack up for anybody who's used both brands. Please, say something new or just say out.

Bambinos and The Bottom Half Group are like every other company out there. They change their product and make 'em shitty. I still have 2 of the original Bambinos left from the case I bought back in mid September. Quality product. Then they skimped on the plastic. The next case I bought I noticed the difference in plastic right away. I had about 5 or 6 Bambinos with the new thin plastic rip in the middle below the landing zone. Bambinos would get more customers if the plastic was as thick as the plastic on the Dry Care 24/7's. I'm sure TBG is blaming"the economy" too.

Personally, I feel nothing has changed since the originals besides the new inner-lining now. They are still the perfect ABDL diaper in my mind but of course that is my opinion. The plastic is the same as it has always been in my opinion - I have noticed no difference. Plus, I appreciate what they do for the ABDL community - not many companies cater to us specifically.

i seriously dont know how anyone can manage to rip a diaper in half... How freaking tight are you taping that thing on? or getting a little too 'rowdy'? :D

Heck ive never even had the plastic on cheap $5/bag store brand diapers rip!

i seriously dont know how anyone can manage to rip a diaper in half... How freaking tight are you taping that thing on? or getting a little too 'rowdy'? :D

I -have- had plastic rip, but only when it's come off on account of too-adhered tapes (it happens frequently on Dry 24/7 diapers with me, as awesome as they are).

Tight but not too tight. It's almost as if the plastic ripped from underneath the landing strip. I've also had quite a few Bambinos appear to have some sort of grease on the inside of the diaper.

Ive had a few diapers split on me in the past while riding my street bike. diapers, and those narrow seats that they seem to want to make for males now days don't go together very well. I changed to a nice wide female seat, much more comfortable for me anyways since I Am built like a girl anyways, and the rips went away.

Tight but not too tight. It's almost as if the plastic ripped from underneath the landing strip. I've also had quite a few Bambinos appear to have some sort of grease on the inside of the diaper.

Hmmm, interesting, a little extra lube inside the diaper ;)

Sounds like you got a batch that came out of the reject bin or something...

My girlfriend has around a 32" waist (if not, less), but I really want to try out the new Bambino's, which don't come in smalls yet. Would a medium run too large to fit well? Do the sample packs have the new features?.... or would it be better to wait for smalls?

Ah... 32 is edging into medium range anyway. She'd be a lot more comfortable in a Medium.

Ah... 32 is edging into medium range anyway. She'd be a lot more comfortable in a Medium.

Yeah, that's kinda what I imagined. But at $14.70 for two of 'em or $22 for eight (shipped), I might as well get an 8 pack and I want to make sure they are the right ones.... dang, that's $2.75 a pop for eight!!

If it helps any, she fits into small sized Molicares which are a 20"-31" fit. Bambino Med. are 32"-44", smalls are 22"-34" and I think I like a tight fitting diaper on her :P

Anybody got a 30"-32" waist with advice?

Yeah, that's kinda what I imagined. But at $14.70 for two of 'em or $22 for eight (shipped), I might as well get an 8 pack and I want to make sure they are the right ones.... dang, that's $2.75 a pop for eight!!

If it helps any, she fits into small sized Molicares which are a 20"-31" fit. Bambino Med. are 32"-44", smalls are 22"-34" and I think I like a tight fitting diaper on her :P

Anybody got a 30"-32" waist with advice?

Have you tryed AB Universe they are an adult baby diaper with a nice fit to them.

I just may have to with the prices Bambinos are going for. But I feel that, as a DL, I need to try out the acclaimed Bambinos at least a few times.

AB Universe prices are not much better then bambino both are high priced diapers.but you get what you pay for both hold a lot top of the line diapers.its just AB Universe fits a little better..

AB Universe fits horribly on me to be honest - I much prefer the cut of the Bambino Diapers - but again it is all about how YOUR body shape is. One diaper may fit better on one person then it does another.

If both brands have similar prices I would prefer Bambinos after looking through reviews (some strong opinions out there, jeez).

Anyway, Adrian, I posted on your most recent blog entry wondering about the new Bambinos and how they fit. I assume you wear mediums. How do they fit? What is your waist size? Would a medium fit my girlfriend well (Waist Size: 29" Hip Size: 33")?

Sorry to seem nagging, I just don't wanna regret buying something that doesn't fit, and my girlfriend's figure is probably similar to yours.

WOW! Excellent customer service at Bambino!

I emailed them this:

"I'm wondering if Bambino has any plans for bringing "the new ultra-plush, pillow soft non-woven material" to the Small sized Bambino diapers. Many others are wondering this as well. Is there an anticipated date of arrival?"

And they replied:

"Thank you for your e-mail. We will receive our new shipment of Small products with our new innovative state of the art silky soft dryer non-woven inner core in about 60 Days. We will keep you e-mail on file and notify you as soon as they arrive in our warehouse. If you have any further questions, please let us know."

Great experience so far, I guess I'm going to wait it out, unless you guys feel the small would be too small.....

Blue Sphere: I would say the Medium's would fit fine on her. I mean the smalls would fit probably as well but I am pretty sure that mediums would fit fine. I have a roughly 27-28" waist and I wear the Mediums and they fit fine on me. I could probably fit into a small but I have never tried the smalls. Hopefully that helps some :-)

• 2 weeks later...