LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bambino Diapers Brand

DailyDi

But, look - we are truely here for the customer and I for one, am dedicated to hearing every suggestion, feedback, positive and negative comment, etc. that you all have. We truely want to have the best diaper on the market and best products on the market. We will always be here for the ABDL community.

Don't take this the wrong way bambinodiaper, but that statement sounds like the sort of thing they teach you to say on a customer service course, lol. Especially when you say it after every post........it kind of loses some of it's sincerity.

Now, I don't mean to give you a hard time here. I've never tried your diapers, and I'm sure they're great. However, you remind me of a politician in that you never seem to give a straight answer. Now I don't mean to offend you by calling you a politician, so don't go accusing me of slander........but it's true!!

Talking of slander, when are you going to answer the questions asked by Jessica (Diapered Witch)? Don't tell us you're still sulking about her comments.

Beth

Guest bambinodiaper

Baby Bethany: I can understand where you are coming from but regardless I am here to explain to everyone what Bambino Diapers is all about. We stand behind our diapers 100%...whether that sounds "politician" like or not - it is true. You are welcome to make any comments you like. Everyone is entitled to their opinion but I am just here to tell you what is going on and the facts. We will be the first to admit if there is an error/flaw/etc. in our products and we want to make everyone aware of it. In regards to Jessica ("Diapered Witch") - I am unsure exactly what question you are referring to...if she would be gracious enough to repeat her question or if you would like to state it that would be most appreciative.

The complexities behind making, designing, and producing a diaper are more intricate than one may think. Bambino Diapers is always trying to make the best diaper possible and if there is a problem or flaw then we want to know about it. After all, we cater to the ABDL community - therefore, these products are here to make people in the ABDL community happy and satisfied.

I am happy to hear any questions, comments, and concerns.

In regards to Jessica ("Diapered Witch") - I am unsure exactly what question you are referring to...if she would be gracious enough to repeat her question or if you would like to state it that would be most appreciative.

I did ask... and I'm too tired to go find and reference the posts....

However,

I asked if I am actually banned, or if I'm welcome to order your products again once you fix what's not right.

It was a simple question, and you simply dodged it.

Ah screw it, here's the reference to the posts.

Oh, and the guy who works at Bambino... Am I banned? I didn't slander, just "This is cheaper, here is why!" with some emotion behind it. Big difference.

and before that

Well, having been told to go away, I could use some quality time with my stuffed wolf.

If Bambino restores the quality, I'll probably place an order and wait to see if they fill it or if I'm actually banned.

Certainly isn't the first time I've been thrown out of a store. :blush:

Until then, I have to find a reasonable substitute.

Guest bambinodiaper

Diapered_Witch: Thank you for repeating your question. First, OF COURSE you are more than welcome to order our products. The problem has been resolved thanks to our very dedicated customers getting us good feedback. But, Diapered_Witch rest assure the problem has been fixed and you are more than welcome to order our products.

Thank you to those who brought any problem to our attention - we want to know if there is a problem or for that matter a suggestion.

Diapered_Witch: Thank you for repeating your question. First, OF COURSE you are more than welcome to order our products. The problem has been resolved thanks to our very dedicated customers getting us good feedback. But, Diapered_Witch rest assure the problem has been fixed and you are more than welcome to order our products.

Thank you to those who brought any problem to our attention - we want to know if there is a problem or for that matter a suggestion.

As soon as somebody can verify Bambinos are fixed, I'll return.

Hey Bambinodiaper. I was just wondering, are you actively looking for UK distributors or do you plan on arranging some sort of overseas shipping? I really want to try your brand

I hope to find a UK distributors so i can try the diaper to.

Guest bambinodiaper

Baby Sophie: I am here to provide mainly updates and news...but if issues present themselves then I will address those as well. Customers provide their opinions in a variety of ways and it may come across as bickering to some but I understand people's opinions and am here to address them as best I can, respectfully of course. :-)

A product designed specifically for the ABDL community I believe needs a "front-line" representative to address issues immediately. I also can provide updates and news faster to the community. Stay tuned ;-)

I rarely post here, but read everyday. I appreciate the feedback from Bambino Diapers. We certainly don't see that from other companies. I noticed some difference in the last case of bambino's I received. The tapes were different, and the plastic was not as comfortable to me personally. On several diapers, the tapes have come loose from the backsheet and on two, the taping panel was separated from the plastic backing. I hope these were abberations. However, I use these diapers not just from a ABDL standpoint, but also out of need and I have found them better than most. I have tried Molicare, Abena XPlus, and Secure Plus among others. The Secure Plus and Bambino's fit me the best, and I actually prefer the Bianco's because they do not have a wetness indicator. The wetness indicator on the Secure's stains the skin on my abdomen. If I had a sugesstion to offer, it would be to keep the plastic backsheet, but maybe try to make it a little quieter, and to increase the absorbancy some, because I use an insert to make sure that I stay dry all night.

JED51

So bambinodiaper, are there any UK suppliers? If not, do you have any plans for there being one?

Thanks

Beth

bambinodiaper don't have any suppliers in Europe yet. so vi in Europe and Scandinavia cannot bay they diaper yet :(.

bambinodiaper don't have any suppliers in Europe yet. so vi in Europe and Scandinavia cannot bay they diaper yet :(.

trust me your not missing much..everyone knows how cheap depends are well they even fit better then bambino's..the price your paying for bambino diapers you would think they would have a good fit but they don't!!!low rise on the back....

I have been reading this thread for sometime now and I think it is very honest what Bambino Diapers did about coming out about their mistake. A lot of companies wouldn't do that if they had a problem...so I atleast appreciate that aspect of it.

Its hard for any company I am sure to admit such a problem or mistake but I am glad they atleast fixed it and I got a new shipment in today and am happy to say they are PERFECT. If there was something wrong I couldn't tell - perfect to me atleast :-)

ALSO, babyforyou if you do not have anything nice to say could you please not say anything at all. Others, including myself do not have this supposive 'low-rise' problem - its only you - so, I respect your opinion but if you don't have anything nice to say can you please keep it yourself...obviously Bambino Diapers is very serious about getting problems fixed and being there for its customers which I am happy to know at least there is one company out there that actually cares about the ABDL community which you can't say that about to many other companies

Just my thoughts though - not trying to be mean. Smile :-)

sorry but i'm not going anywhere!!!!till they fix this diaper I will post on this message board and lots of others!!!!!..I took a bambino diaper and a depend diapers put them on top of each other and I could see that the bambino is NOT as long as the depend.anyone can do this to see that I am right..and both diapers where medium.please just 1'' to 1 and a half inch bigger...thats shows that they are low rise on anyone!!!!!you can say its not low rise on you but I dont beleave it.if its low rise on me its low rise on everone..and you can see the deffrece with puting the 2 diapers on top of each other ....

Customers provide their opinions in a variety of ways and it may come across as bickering to some but I understand people's opinions and am here to address them as best I can, respectfully of course. :-)

Still not sure who at Bambino accused my way of being slander. ...so I can't definitely say you specifically did.

sorry but i'm not going anywhere!!!!till they fix this diaper I will post on this message board and lots of others!!!!!..I took a bambino diaper and a depend diapers put them on top of each other and I could see that the bambino is NOT as long as the depend.anyone can do this to see that I am right..and both diapers where medium.please just 1'' to 1 and a half inch bigger...thats shows that they are low rise on anyone!!!!!you can say its not low rise on you but I dont beleave it.if its low rise on me its low rise on everone..and you can see the deffrece with puting the 2 diapers on top of each other ....

Fit is something I've never had trouble with.

Plastic, tapes, thickness, yes... but somebody said they fixed it. Fit, however, never been an issue.

So, with the recent Bambino Diaper case I got I decided to take a couple pictures of Peter in them to for one show Babyforyou that they are NOT "low-rise" diapers as you can clearly see from these images. They fit fine and not everyone is like you...

100_0430.jpg100_0431.jpg

Hopefully, that can provide some people some answers :-)

Have a great day!

So, with the recent Bambino Diaper case I got I decided to take a couple pictures of Peter in them to for one show Babyforyou that they are NOT "low-rise" diapers as you can clearly see from these images. They fit fine and not everyone is like you...

100_0430.jpg100_0431.jpg

Hopefully, that can provide some people some answers :-)

Have a great day!

Well those are clearly photoshopped..as Babyforyou couldn't be wrong :P:huh:

Nah...na nah...na........ :rolleyes:

Repaid1: I hope you are being sarcastic :D I just wanted to post some real photos to give some people that might be wondering out there what it really looks like. I hope everyone has a great day :-)

yea but what size is that diaper????I will be puting up a pic of me in a bambino showing low rise sometime today.and I will put up a pic with a bambino diaper on top of a depend diaper to show that the bambino are not as long as the depends are witch would be low rise...bambino sent me out a large diaper to see if it fit any better and it went all the way up my back but it was to BIG it keep falling off me.so if that was you in a large diaper then it dont count we are only talking about mediums!!!..

As it appears to have been missed in the collision of posts here, I present a querry:

What grade of polythene (or polyethylene/polypropylene) film are you using for your product at the moment? If using polyethylenes, is it low or high-density? Has it changed in the last few weeks? What is the film's converting method (extrusion, etc...)? Is the current material's shelf life reaching the upper envelop at the time of production causing a degredation of quality discovered upon consumption? How is the film stored? Were any fragrances or fragrancing masking compounds incorporated into the original pellets used to make the film? These may reduce shelf life or increase/decrease film rigidity. Is polyolefin, corn, or hydrogen compounds being used for biodegradability? Is proper thickness being maintained? (Consistancy measuring tools such as a Model CH-2 Infracal Filtometer come in good use here.)

Also, could you increase the thickness/bulkiness by say 15% to 20% - well worth paying for... (Perhaps as an Signature/Thick Series option.)

Smiles,

Palm Tropyx!