LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bambino Diapers Brand

DailyDi

For alot of machine printers the term is "print white" or color everywhere except here.( where here is every where)

why would anyone pay 75 dollars for 48 diapers is just nuts..bambino diapers dont hold that much more then depends or any other brand.now I have gotten the bambino diapers because of the baby prints on them..but even they are a rip off.48 diapers with S&H should only be 50 dollars and 55 or 60 dollars for baby print ones.its not gold its a diaper..the baby print ones are not even all that great when the diaper is wet the print starts to come off.they need to make a cloth like diaper with the print on the diaper just like baby diapers not just a sticker.i can and do buy depends and put my own sticker on it and save like 55 dollars.

I am co-owner of IMABDL.com and Bambino has informed me that they are actually a little bit thicker than the original Bambinos. He also has posted a discount code at IMABDL.com for them as well.

One of our team members will be doing an indepth review on them from absorption to feel and everything - that will be posted here: http://blog.imabdl.com

I am co-owner of IMABDL.com and Bambino has informed me that they are actually a little bit thicker than the original Bambinos. He also has posted a discount code at IMABDL.com for them as well.

One of our team members will be doing an indepth review on them from absorption to feel and everything - that will be posted here: http://blog.imabdl.com

look this is how it should be.now the all white diaper is very absorbent and maybe worth 75 dollars.ok but most A/B's don't need diapers they just like to wear them.like me I wear 24/7 just not to work.so I just want a diaper with baby prints on it.it does not need to be supper absorbent.take any store brand diaper put your print on it and sell them dirt cheap and I would buy truck loads of them any a/b would we don't need the most absorbent diaper.just a cute one.what bambino should do is make the all white one for people that need diapers and make it very absorbent.sell 48 of them for 75 dollars.then make an A/B diaper with the print not as absorbent and sell 48 of them for 50 dollars.

why would anyone pay 75 dollars for 48 diapers is just nuts..bambino diapers dont hold that much more then depends or any other brand.now I have gotten the bambino diapers because of the baby prints on them..but even they are a rip off.48 diapers with S&H should only be 50 dollars and 55 or 60 dollars for baby print ones.its not gold its a diaper..the baby print ones are not even all that great when the diaper is wet the print starts to come off.they need to make a cloth like diaper with the print on the diaper just like baby diapers not just a sticker.i can and do buy depends and put my own sticker on it and save like 55 dollars.

look this is how it should be.now the all white diaper is very absorbent and maybe worth 75 dollars.ok but most A/B's don't need diapers they just like to wear them.like me I wear 24/7 just not to work.so I just want a diaper with baby prints on it.it does not need to be supper absorbent.take any store brand diaper put your print on it and sell them dirt cheap and I would buy truck loads of them any a/b would we don't need the most absorbent diaper.just a cute one.what bambino should do is make the all white one for people that need diapers and make it very absorbent.sell 48 of them for 75 dollars.then make an A/B diaper with the print not as absorbent and sell 48 of them for 50 dollars.

First off, the original Bambinos hold FAR more than any Depends or any store brand. Only Secure X-Plus is comparable out of what I've tried (I haven't tried Abena, and Molicare just sucked too much).

The prints are embedded in the landing zone plastic, they are not stickers. I've soaked a Bambino to the point of it running down both legs, still no prints comming off.

I'm an AB, I don't want big wet spots on my clothes. It's why I don't wear Depends or generic.

Maybe I want prints AND absorbant. Oh yeah, I'm who Bambino markets to.

First off, the original Bambinos hold FAR more than any Depends or any store brand. Only Secure X-Plus is comparable out of what I've tried (I haven't tried Abena, and Molicare just sucked too much).

The prints are embedded in the landing zone plastic, they are not stickers. I've soaked a Bambino to the point of it running down both legs, still no prints comming off.

I'm an AB, I don't want big wet spots on my clothes. It's why I don't wear Depends or generic.

Maybe I want prints AND absorbant. Oh yeah, I'm who Bambino markets to.

I'd like to second this. From your statements, it looks as if you've never actually worn a Bambino diaper, babyforyou.

I have tried Abena. I used Molicare up until I discovered Secure Plus's products. Bambino trumps them all (the first two in absorbency and the latter in comfort). If you want the paper-like, barely-more absorbent than the average washcloth depends then you're welcome to stick with them but don't make up false stuff about Bambino diapers just because you don't want to pay for them.

I'd like to second this. From your statements, it looks as if you've never actually worn a Bambino diaper, babyforyou.

I have tried Abena. I used Molicare up until I discovered Secure Plus's products. Bambino trumps them all (the first two in absorbency and the latter in comfort). If you want the paper-like, barely-more absorbent than the average washcloth depends then you're welcome to stick with them but don't make up false stuff about Bambino diapers just because you don't want to pay for them.

o yea iv worn bambinos would you like the url to my myspace where i have pic of me in them.when wet the print does start to peel off some.and depends hold just fine foe a/bs.i put stickers on my diapers with clear packing tape on top and they look just like baby diapers.and yes the bambino diaper print is just a sticker.its not printed onto the diaper.so it can only be a sticker.if your that dumb then shame on you..they are over price.by 25 or 30 dollars i can see 60 diapers for 75 dollars but not 48 of them..my my space URL is myspace.com/diaper_boy

all you need to do is put in a friend request to see my pictures.then after you see them if you want remove me as your friend.you will see that I have gotten bambino diapers and I do like them.but they are NOT worth 75 dollars.55 dollard yes but not 75.if you like them buy them.i still get them once or twice a year.they cost to much to wear 24/7.if they where cheaper then me and many other adult baby could wear them 24/7.money don't grow on trees at my house.I only make 14.50 an hour.

o yea iv worn bambinos would you like the url to my myspace where i have pic of me in them.when wet the print does start to peel off some.and depends hold just fine foe a/bs.i put stickers on my diapers with clear packing tape on top and they look just like baby diapers.and yes the bambino diaper print is just a sticker.its not printed onto the diaper.so it can only be a sticker.if your that dumb then shame on you..they are over price.by 25 or 30 dollars i can see 60 diapers for 75 dollars but not 48 of them..my my space URL is myspace.com/diaper_boy

all you need to do is put in a friend request to see my pictures.then after you see them if you want remove me as your friend.you will see that I have gotten bambino diapers and I do like them.but they are NOT worth 75 dollars.55 dollard yes but not 75.if you like them buy them.i still get them once or twice a year.they cost to much to wear 24/7.if they where cheaper then me and many other adult baby could wear them 24/7.money don't grow on trees at my house.I only make 14.50 an hour.

You make 14.50 an hour?! And you're bitching? Oh fuck you! 10.50 was my last rate, got laid off.

If you've got any extra food, send me some, my kitchen is empty and so is my bank account.

You must've gotten some counterfeit Bambinos if the prints are peeling and they only hold as much as Depends, ROFLMAO! I put in the friend request to see your photos, cause I don't believe you've worn Bambinos.

The print is printed in to the landing zone, and then fused to the diaper... same proccess as baby diapers.

Instead of bitching about the price get a better job. I love the Bambino diapers and just where them at night to bed and I where attends or Abena's during the day. If you are getting paid less then what you think you should then change your career. I am a Nuclear Engineer and starting rates are at about $30.00 an hour plus benifitts.Some of you people here all you due is complain about your status and you do nothing. I have strived to better myself you are your greatest enemy all you do is bitch probably use drugs and all you think about is the next sexual fantasy. I recommend you discard your foolish tendensies and better your life. When you have yourself in a good position you won't complain about the price of diapers.

has anyone compared a bambino to a classy comfort?

I never said depends hold as much as bambino.all I said was that a/bs need a diaper like depends with the print on it.all I want is a cute looking diaper.one or two wetting.I don't piss my diaper and stay in it all day.after I am wet I get changed.I don't need or want diaper rash.any diaper will give you diaper rash..they should sell tick diapers for people that need thick ones. and they should sell cheaper ones for people that don't need ones as thick.I never had any leaks with depends I love them.at night the only thing with depends are at night when sleeping the tapes come lose very lose all they need are better tapes.if bambino took a depends type diaper and put prints on it at a nice price then everyone would be happy.I just approved all frend request on myspace after you see my pictures of me in my bambino diapers mixed in with other diapers you may keep me as your friend or you can remove me as your friend.its up to you.I would hope to keep you as a friend tho..I did not come here to start a fight with anyone all I wanted to do was to put out for the people at bambino sence I know that they look at this is that it would be nice for a cheaper version of the bambino diaper with the baby prints for people that not need all the absorbency.

I would love to order some of these, but I cannot get past step one of three of the checkout process. After the shipping charts, at the bottom of the page it says continue to step two with no link to continue to step two. This area of the page is blank. I emailed them early this morning, but have not heard back yet. I was wondering if anyone else is having this issue or could enlighten me on what I may be doing wrong. Any help is appreciated, thanks.

I can't believe all the complaining about a company that has actually done what we have all wanted, created an adult diaper that has all the qualities of a baby diaper. Like everything else in a free economy, if you don't like them, don't buy them and move on.

As for me, I have tried just about every adult sized diaper there is, and the Bambino diapers rock. They fit great, they feel great, the look is excellent, and the taping system is the best there is. I still suffer from very occassional night time incontinence, and the tape on these let's me use them several nights in a row if i wake up dry. And with the leg gathers, they never leak, and that's the worst thing any nightime diaper can do.

So as for me, Bambino has done a wonderful job of making as perfect an adult baby diaper as you can. I can't wait to recieve my first pack of the new all white diapers.

I never said depends hold as much as bambino.all I said was that a/bs need a diaper like depends with the print on it.all I want is a cute looking diaper.one or two wetting.I don't piss my diaper and stay in it all day.after I am wet I get changed.I don't need or want diaper rash.any diaper will give you diaper rash..they should sell tick diapers for people that need thick ones. and they should sell cheaper ones for people that don't need ones as thick.I never had any leaks with depends I love them.at night the only thing with depends are at night when sleeping the tapes come lose very lose all they need are better tapes.if bambino took a depends type diaper and put prints on it at a nice price then everyone would be happy.I just approved all frend request on myspace after you see my pictures of me in my bambino diapers mixed in with other diapers you may keep me as your friend or you can remove me as your friend.its up to you.I would hope to keep you as a friend tho..I did not come here to start a fight with anyone all I wanted to do was to put out for the people at bambino sence I know that they look at this is that it would be nice for a cheaper version of the bambino diaper with the baby prints for people that not need all the absorbency.

You said the print comes off. NEVER had that happen!

I can't believe all the complaining about a company that has actually done what we have all wanted, created an adult diaper that has all the qualities of a baby diaper.

I completely agree. My only complaint was the back order.

Bambinos aren't far off from other premium diapers, so it's not like they're ripping everybody off. Better diapers use better materials. Same reason a sports car costs more than my economy coupe. Do I get what I pay for? Definitely!

Am I willing to work 1.5 to 2 days each month for decent diapers? Yep! It's more satisfying than paying my cable bill.

When I change my Bambino diaper, it's all nice. When I change channels, half the time it's STILL shitty!

To the guy who wants cheap printed diapers...

Sorry, Bambino doesn't make crap, go find some other manufacturer. *hugs Bambino*

To Bambino...

Just keep the nice diapers coming and I'll love you forever!

When biodegradable plastic comes in a form appropriate for diapers, please consider using it.

Wow it boggles my mind someone is bitching and complaining about the high quality diaper that bambino is. I mean the makers of that diaper are catering to the ABDL community exclusively. Talking about looking a gift horse in the mouth!!! The only problem I have had with the bambino diapers are messed up tape area's and a couple that were missing the tapes all together. These things happen especially with new companies that are re-tooling to create another product. No worries, I still like them.

~Brian

You make 14.50 an hour?! And you're bitching? Oh fuck you! 10.50 was my last rate, got laid off.

If you've got any extra food, send me some, my kitchen is empty and so is my bank account.

You must've gotten some counterfeit Bambinos if the prints are peeling and they only hold as much as Depends, ROFLMAO! I put in the friend request to see your photos, cause I don't believe you've worn Bambinos.

The print is printed in to the landing zone, and then fused to the diaper... same proccess as baby diapers.

This again. Stop voicing my thoughts before I can get around to it, Witch. It's not nice! >_>

I'm a bedwetter, as you may notice by my nifty profile text. I happen to be a heavy wetter. If I wear anything less absorbent than attends, I wake up in a wet bed. If I wear depends, I wake up in a soaked bed. If I wear Bambinos, I don't even notice that I'm wet. The first time I wore one, I had been wearing the diaper for quite some time the morning after before I realized that I'd used the thing! o_O

Wow it boggles my mind someone is bitching and complaining about the high quality diaper that bambino is. I mean the makers of that diaper are catering to the ABDL community exclusively. Talking about looking a gift horse in the mouth!!!

*Hugs her gift horse and talks to it* "It's ok horsey, your mouth is just fine!"

Anyone having a problem with the Bambino order form (I remember somebody around here saying they did), make sure to NOT USE QUOTATION MARKS! Give that a try, should go through fine.

I love Bambinos. I have a whole box full of the in my closet waiting for me to go through them (ordered 48; have gone through about 14 or 15 so far). Once that supply finally gets low down the road, I'll be greatly looking forward to trying the plain white ones. It's ironic; these bambinos have made me shift towards liking the AB side of diapers more than I ever did before. If the whites had come out first, I would have been VERY satisfied because I was born in 1984 and was a baby and toddler when my diapers were plastic and just all white. These white bambinos should easily be the closest diaper I've ever worn as an adult in matching my original baby diapers.

I am ordering some bambinos sometime in the next few weeks to pick up state side (i live in Canada). I'm planning on ordering a whole case, rather than starting with sample packs for sizing purposes (I only end up down in the states once every 6 months so I want to get a case of diapers to make it worthwhile). I'm right at the top end of the medium size diapers (6'4", 260lbs, 42 inch waist) and I'm thinking that the large size might be the best choice. Can anyone around my waist size comment on the fit of medium v. large in the bambino diapers?

I am ordering some bambinos sometime in the next few weeks to pick up state side (i live in Canada). I'm planning on ordering a whole case, rather than starting with sample packs for sizing purposes (I only end up down in the states once every 6 months so I want to get a case of diapers to make it worthwhile). I'm right at the top end of the medium size diapers (6'4", 260lbs, 42 inch waist) and I'm thinking that the large size might be the best choice. Can anyone around my waist size comment on the fit of medium v. large in the bambino diapers?

You'd be hard pressed to squeeze into some mediums. I have a 36 inch waist and I can't get into em. The larges are perfect if just a smidgen too big. They ship to Canada now you might be able to pick up a sample pack and try em out. But if not then go for the larges my friend.

~Brian

...Bambinos sold on ebay by some 3rd party retail? Wow, that is one heck of a markup. I'm sure there's got to be some kind of law against reselling a product w/o permission from the manufacturer, which I doubt the ebay seller got. Perhaps somebody should notify Bambino about this just in case it is against the law?