LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bambino Diapers Brand

DailyDi

got my new samples. i had a old med size belisimo to compare to. i couldnt believe it the medium laid one over the other, the newer one was about a half inch shorter side to side. i cannont compare large becuase i dont have ine to compare to. as per above post im hoping large doesnt leak around leg as the old size leg di when i wore them.

i will wear medium also try it iut but by laying them out and comparoning i dont think it will be any better. maybe the large will be better for me. i have a 40in waist.

I think this new bellisimo diaper is the best diaper ever produced by bambino.

The plastic is super smooth, yet crinkly, but very strong.( It almost reminds be of the old attends plastic from the 90's)

Crotch is very wide compared to other premium diapers. Absorbancy is over the top crazy! It held several heavy wettings before becoming uncomfortable.

The tapes hold up very well . I was able to readjust the tapes with no problems.

The leg gathers were not stuck to the inside padding (like previous bambinos)

I LOVE THESE DIAPERS

On a scale of 1-10 I would give these a 9.5!

The only reason I wouldn't give them a 10 is that the leg openings are a little big. however I was able to get them tight enough by taping the top tapes first (very tight)

then taping the legs as tight as possible.(they will loosen up after wearing for a while)

Make the tape landing zone Pink and you have the Perfect "10".

It is interesting to hear all the different takes an the new Bambino sizing. I know for me the 2nd gen bambinos are just to tight in the legs and to much of a low rise. I have a 31" waist, so that is fine, but the low rise and tight legs just make them way to uncomortable. I am sure they had their reasons for the size change, and I love the fact they designed a diaper for us AB/DL's, I can honestly say that I am sad I cant buy their diapers anymore becouse I really feel a loyalty to a company that would do such a great job catering to a relatively small group of people.

omg omg omg ! I just tried the new Bambino diaper!!!! Aside from the Dry24/7 there's no diaper (for me) that's better! O: !! Such a good fit and pretty design ! !

I can't stress enough how people MUST try these at the very least! Worth every penny! Good job Bambino, I salute your awesomeness!

• Like 1

omg omg omg ! I just tried the new Bambino diaper!!!! Aside from the Dry24/7 there's no diaper (for me) that's better! O: !! Such a good fit and pretty design ! !

I can't stress enough how people MUST try these at the very least! Worth every penny! Good job Bambino, I salute your awesomeness!

I take it you're talking about the bellisimo...?

I take it you're talking about the bellisimo...?

Indeed I am :D, been wearing one ever since I got them!

The last one i wore was for 5 hours and I drank a lot of coffee and water so i would pee several times, it took everything I threw at it until after the 5th or 6th wetting when it started leaking. The best thing though is that its still very comfortable even after a lot of wettings O:

Again, this diaper is on my top list for "must have at all times in stock"! Good job Bambino! :D

I am in love with this New bellisimo diaper. The tapes hold very good and it has the best fit I ever had with a bambino diaper. I hope they never change this diaper its 100% perfect!!

Based on the recomendations here, I just ordered a two bag sample. I hope that the second generation Bellisimos holds up to the hype that it has been getting here. I was disipointed with the first order that I made for Bellisimos and the Teddys that I ordered have not been holding up to Bambino standards. I hope that these are as good as people have been saying they are.

I'm a fan of the redesigned Bellisimos. Compared to the other ones, the plastic backing is WAY better, it's no longer weirdly textured and they do feel thicker? Fluffier? It's hard to explain but I compared one to the other and there was a difference. I will say that if there's a size difference, it's a minimal change. I compared the sizes and it's not that different, maybe an inch or two. They are still "low rise", lol. But I love the fit. I will definitely be buying these again, I just wish they weren't so expensive. :'( Does anyone know if they plan to change the plastic backing on the other bambinos back to something better too?

Im not sure what they claim the size difference was. I compaired the new to the old ones not seeing a significant change there. Which reminds me I will have to try version 2 tonight see if these are going to work for me again. I was in between med/lrg size before. See if the mediums got large enough for a good fit. Fingers are crossed.

The size difference didn't seem that significant until I actually tried wore them to be honest. Wore a regular teddy Bambino the other day that's the same size as the old Bellissimos and was surprised by how much smaller it seemed. However, they are still low riding and I doubt they would work out for someone who has a gut. No offense.

If your in between sizes before medium/large the new medium will still not fit. Its the new large that will fit you as they fixed that diaper to fit people that was in between sizes. And they did a great job of it that new large size fits me great with a 39~40" waist.

I just tried the new Bellisimo last night, and I love it. It is by far the most comfortable diaper I have ever wore, and as for absorbancy, I dont think it can be beat!! I tried the medium, and it was too tight, but it worked and was very absorbant. I then tried the Large last night, and I was in heaven!

I must admit getting a bit nervous when I read that Bambino was making changes to the best AB diaper on the market (Belissimo). Having seen the changes first hand, I'm pleased to say that I like them. They seem just as thick and absorbent as before, but the plastic backing has changed in a way that reminds me more of diapers in the 80's. It feels smoother, and more plasticky than the old backing. It's also quite a bit more crinkly than the old plastic backing, which I enjoy.

I dare say, Bambino has a nearly perfect diaper on their hands here. The only thing I would still like to see is a single tape on each side, proportionally larger than those on an older disposable baby diaper. Something that is 2" - 2 1/2" inches wide, 3" - 3 1/2" long, and milky white (not transparent as transparent tapes resemble normal packaging tape in appearance, which is a buzz-kill). Of course, it's probably a good thing for me that Bambino hasn't gotten around to doing this already, as I have a difficult enough time setting them aside for boxers when the occasion requires it.

Size-wise I'm 36"/38" and using a large.

• Like 1

If your in between sizes before medium/large the new medium will still not fit. Its the new large that will fit you as they fixed that diaper to fit people that was in between sizes. And they did a great job of it that new large size fits me great with a 39~40" waist.

I tried my new billisimo med/lrg sample pack. I did notice they were a bit bigger. The large felt too big, couldnt seem to get a good fit I guess. It felt as if there was to much room in the butt where the leg guards come up. The medium seemed a better fit for me. Tapes were a bit toward to outside more than I would had like but it fit much better. I dont know the large seemed better for you, medium cut felt better and snug to me im also a 40" waist. Guess people got different junk in the trunk :D , I will order a pack of mediums and give it a go. I agree with others the diaper materials and feel is great, super absorbant also.

So far I have like the 2nd gen bellisimo bambino. The 2d gen tapes have held way better than the first gen tapes and the absorbancy is great. I like them, but I will proablly order them sparinly since a case price is pretty high.

• Like 1

I want to try out the Bellisimo, it looks like its pretty comfy. Out of all the diaper brands I've tried, Bambino's brand has simply been "it" for me. I don't use them often enough though I just like the comfy feeling. :whistling:

DAMN! I've been trying to order more Bambino's for a week, I'm completely OUT, and it WON'T TAKE MY CREDIT CARD for some reason all of a sudden. When I try to use my card through paypal it doesn't even show up as a payment option and since I just changed my bank account it's still not verified. When I try to use my card directly with Bambino's site, it returns an AVS mismatch! This is frustraiting because I know my address on file for the card is identical to how I've been typing it in for YEARS on sites, and I've never gotten an AVS mismatch before. Matter of fact I just used this card earlier today on Newegg.com and the charge went through no problem. Anyone else having problems buying from Bambino?

Hey, also, does anyone know which date Bambino's is referring to when they list on their links page that they were interviewed on the Don and Mike show in "Late April 2007" I've searched through the Don and Mike archive at the link they gave and I can't find any reference to it, and I can't stand the thought of listening to 15 days worth of archived shows to find one short interview. I wish they would have listed an exact date, or link to the archive file. I'd like to hear the interview and what Bambino's Diapers could have possibly said to a couple of shock jock types like Don and Mike (DC radio show)

Anyone?

Here's a link to the 2007 archives BTW... http://donandmikewebsite.com/?action=2007

Thanks