LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bambino Diapers Brand

DailyDi

What is the the UK site that sells them? Any experience with the site?

http://bigbabyfun.com/epages/950000978.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/950000978/Products/Bellissimo/SubProducts/Bellissimo-M

expensive though that's £2.25 each for the large. medium are out of stock now.

I wonder how they got stock in. I told a bunch of my friends in the UK - they jumped on some of the larges - those that were that size.

Kool!

They probably shipped loads in bulk which works out cheaper that way.

I just got a new shipment of Bambino teddys and I swear they are cut extra wide in the crotch just like the Bellissimos. I wanted to order the Bellissimos, but they were out of stock, so I got my second favorites, the teddys. I am pretty happy if this is the new design of the teddys. They seem more absorbent and the tapes also appear to be redesigned. Anyone else have this experience with a recent order of Bambino Teddys or is it just wishful thinking on my part?

Medium Maybe but for the large only difference is the teddy print is made from the shinny stuff. I have a large case of the NEW run and other then the print it looked the same to me. I can find out I have a much older Classico diaper I can check that with the new teddy I think the Classico and the Teddy's where cut the same I'm not sure.

Medium Maybe but for the large only difference is the teddy print is made from the shinny stuff. I have a large case of the NEW run and other then the print it looked the same to me. I can find out I have a much older Classico diaper I can check that with the new teddy I think the Classico and the Teddy's where cut the same I'm not sure.

The cut of the diaper is smaller around in general (same thickness)

http://bambinodiapers.com/news/2011/10/medium-diaper-sizing-update/

Since the changed the sizing, bambino no longer fits me well. Im so bummed, I thought I was an average size male and would never have to be concerned with not fitting diapers. I am a 40 inch hip, the medium are to small larges are rediculously big. Bambino used to be my favorite all around brand. I havent tried the new teddies, but have tried the new ballisimo. Ballisimo didnt fit well, im assuming their sizings are consistent between their brands? If so then none of their products are likely to fit me well. I like the large in that it tapes toward the middle like the mediums used to, however the larges are now way to long for me.

• Like 1

Looking forward to the shipment! Hopefully soon. I think it would be nice if Bambino also offered some of the other premium adult diapers on their site that way I could order all my diapers from them. I know they added Molicare which was nice because I like to throw in a case of those every once and awhile. I just like their ordering and shipping method - very simple and everything is built into the price. convenient.

I always buy the All White Bambino diapers, but I'm a little surprised, I had two of them totally fall apart on the sides that wrap around the leg when they got wet. All the white pulp stuff ..I think it's called, inside fell down toward the bottom, and the tinny elastic bands that wrap around the leg somehow came out and was hanging down. The white pulp stuff inside was falling out onto my carpet because the sides were totally open. I've never had this issue with these diapers, maybe I got a few bad ones.

I wish the owner of Bambino would thicken the plastic up on the outer shell so they don't rip the backs when I use my own packing tap, Soemtimes it's nessisary to pull the tap totaly off if you've got dirt on it and needed to put a new band of tap on the diaper. You can't with these, because they rip in the back, contrary to the front which has that thick plastic. Thats a good thing and call, but the plastic on the entire diaper need to put ticker. I don't like the factory tapes of some of these baby diapers either because real baby diapers don't have three taps, so I buy XL diapers and fold them at the tops and sides, see attachment: I then use a large strip of tap on the sides. I mentioned to the owner that I would pay double per pack if he started selling thicker outer lining diapers like the old Attends. I'm sure others would be willing to also right? I'm not sure why he's not budging on the matter. If he's making them thinner because the cost, what would it matter if the consumer met him half way and made up for the difference by paying more.

Note, these are Attends, but I do the same thing with Bambino All white.

Also, the staples don't bother you because they are covered when you put the diaper on and pull the sides over. (PS, the Bambino plastic is too thin, they don't feel like I'm wearing a diaper unless they're totally wet, but these diapers fall apart when they're wet so you can't win). Make em like Attends 1990's, no shortcuts. ..Would be willing to pay more.. to have fun.

post-35355-0-88760500-1327684218_thumb.j

post-35355-0-88760500-1327684218_thumb.j

Honestly, I don't like Bambinos much. I mean the thickness is good, but the rest of the diaper has never impressed me. But then, I do have an odd body shape so only a few brands fit me right and don't leak.

Honestly, I don't like Bambinos much. I mean the thickness is good, but the rest of the diaper has never impressed me. But then, I do have an odd body shape so only a few brands fit me right and don't leak.

I have the same problem, and when they got rid of the smalls I was unable to purchase them at all, until the size change of the mediums, which made them fit my shape again. :)

I have the same problem, and when they got rid of the smalls I was unable to purchase them at all, until the size change of the mediums, which made them fit my shape again. :)

My body shape has all the curves in the wrong places ... for an adult. The biggest problem comes from the multi-tape system, one tape on each side works best for me. Also the leg holes are weird on me. Again though, I have a rare body shape so I can't expect most brands to accomodate it. But the lack of fitting properly leads to leaks, even with light urination. I wish for a mixing of Bambino and ABU-Cushies, that would be intresting, though extremely expensive. LOL