LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bambino Diapers Brand

DailyDi

^ you sure do make a lot of assumptions in your post. Just because you or a few others have issues doesn't mean everyone else is. don't make over broad general assumptions. Also, I didn't know you had backhand knowledge that nobody is buying the Teddy diapers? How in the world would you possibly know that?

Please don't make assumptions - because we all know what happens when someone makes assumptions :)

• Like 3

I think it would be a fair and obvious point to say that many have had issues with Teddys. Who knows exactly what the ratio is?

In other news, Bambino is advertising an interesting variety box on their site. Pretty cool. I, of course, will not be purchasing it due to size limitations, but I like their thinking.

• Like 1

Question about bianco tapes,

Having just got a case of bianco's (size large) I'm curious about the tape spacing, - is it typical for the upper tape to be 2" down from the top, with the bottom tape about 3.5" down from that, so that it is in the middle of the back pannel?

I can for see this tape spacing causing leakage around the legs due to the inability to keep the leg snug.

So is this a manufacturing 'feature' or defect?

• Like 1

^ you sure do make a lot of assumptions in your post. Just because you or a few others have issues doesn't mean everyone else is. don't make over broad general assumptions. Also, I didn't know you had backhand knowledge that nobody is buying the Teddy diapers? How in the world would you possibly know that?

Please don't make assumptions - because we all know what happens when someone makes assumptions :)

LOL

• Like 2

Question about bianco tapes,

Having just got a case of bianco's (size large) I'm curious about the tape spacing, - is it typical for the upper tape to be 2" down from the top, with the bottom tape about 3.5" down from that, so that it is in the middle of the back pannel?

I can for see this tape spacing causing leakage around the legs due to the inability to keep the leg snug.

So is this a manufacturing 'feature' or defect?

Not sure honestly - I would have to see a picture and compare it with mine to tell you for sure.

• Like 1

Not sure honestly - I would have to see a picture and compare it with mine to tell you for sure.

you can see the un-eveness - the tapes are messed up clearly as the spacing between the two sides isn't the same... Makes me feel like the spacing in general is faulty.

I'm wondering if its a one-off or a bad batch.

also - sorry the image is so big, i'll try to resize/reupload

post-3903-0-73655000-1297721780_thumb.jp

post-3903-0-73655000-1297721780_thumb.jp

not sure - is that a large? if you believe it is an issue take that photo and send it to Bambino - if it is indeed an issue (i have no idea) then they usually replace it.

Yeah those are large, i'm gonna shoot em an email and ask - but i'll wait to see if more of them are the same.

you can see the un-eveness - the tapes are messed up clearly as the spacing between the two sides isn't the same... Makes me feel like the spacing in general is faulty.

I'm wondering if its a one-off or a bad batch.

also - sorry the image is so big, i'll try to resize/reupload

Just so you know, the bottom tape on the bambino is generally almost smack dab in the middle of the wing, on Larges anyway. It does look a little unneven but the reason is so the two tapes will land in the tape zone. These diapers, along with the other diapers that are just like this one (cuddlz, secure, Active ultra) are all this way, again, because of the specific landing zone. Only diapers I know that don't put a tape at the top and bottom but instead top and middle? Always wondered then why not cut the wing up higher when made for this so it doesn't appear in the "middle"? Anyway, just FYI on the tapes for these.

Also, a note to the others. Some of you people must realize that PEOPLE CAN HAVE ISSUES WITH THEIR BAMBINOS AND YOU MAY NOT. It doesn't discredit the fact that someone does. Stuff happens to some peoples batch and not others. It so stupid the back and forth. OP: "I have trouble with the tapes on the teddies" (negetive ratings added) , next reply it comes off as "I don't have any issues so there, you CAN'T either, YOU lie, YOU wear them wrong, bambinos not at fault, you are, bambinos are the best" (positive ratings added) , followed by another member siding with the replier and ganging up on the OP and "she" has to defend the brand like she's it's big brother!!!! You ALL know who I'm talking about too. Also, not saying all these events I posted here as an example are exactly how it happens everytime, but an example of what often does or how it appears.

Can't somebody just post about a Bambino issue without getting hung out to dry here? Geeeez!!!!

• Like 4

Can't somebody just post about a Bambino issue without getting hung out to dry here? Geeeez!!!!

I do, frequently. The reason why you get negrepped isn't because you post negative things about Bambino, it's because that is ALL you have ever posted in this thread and, frankly, as you provided ample evidence for in this thread, you never fail to be an utter douchenozzle about it.

I do, frequently. The reason why you get negrepped isn't because you post negative things about Bambino, it's because that is ALL you have ever posted in this thread and, frankly, as you provided ample evidence for in this thread, you never fail to be an utter douchenozzle about it.

^ Finally, someone speaks the truth.

We all welcome negative comments...but we also welcome positive comments...if someone makes a positive comment then you(d_drew12) construe it as defending Bambino. You make this "statement" every time. We are just talking about negatives, positives, unsures, don't know, maybes...we are all just trying to help - so take a chill pill!

This is how it goes.

Hey guys, had a couple tapes pop off my bambinos the other day (neg feedback)

I haven't (pos feedback)

Huh, wierd, mine did, don't know what's wrong (neg feedback)

Call bambino (pos feedback)

I did, they said they'll look into it (pos feedback)

PS. They looked into it, not much done yet. (neg feedback)

Just joined, bambino's are great (pos feedback)

Worn for years, welcome, bambinos are great (pos feedback)

Just joined, my don't care for bambinos. would rather have Abena (neg feedback)

AND SO ON!!!!!

You know Leilin, as long as I've seen you on this board, you take EVERY quote and make it out to be an ALWAYS type statement just as you did. "Can't somebody just post about a Bambino issue without getting hung out to dry here? Geeeez!!!!'" You reply back with..Uhhh, oh gee, hey, I've done it before, uh huck. It's just a statement idiot. IT DOESN'T NECESSARILY MEAN ALWAYS, EVERYTIME, WITHOUT EXCEPTION!!!! Why do you take everything so literally?

Adrian, you all welcome negative comments but then give negative feedback. NICE GUYS, REAL NICE!

• Like 4

Just so you know... **snip** ...Always wondered then why not cut the wing up higher when made for this so it doesn't appear in the "middle"? Anyway, just FYI on the tapes for these.

Thanks, thats what I figured, re landing strip but just wanted to make sure.

**tl:dr snip**

Sounds like You're the one with the issue(s), everyone else seems to be a-ok from what I've read. No-one's hung me out to dry, I asked a question, I got answers.

The Teddy tapes have been resolved, accoridng to experience and from what I have seen and read.

When the Teddys first came out, the tapes were horrible. On multiple occasions I had the tapes snap after a heavy filling and the contents would spill onto my floor resulting in messy and time consuming cleanup. I was afraid to fill up a teddy, let alone wear one.

That was the first line. The newest lineup's tapes are muchbetter and hold up even the heaviest diaper. I don't know what all the fuss is now, since the tapes are good again. At least for me.

• Like 1

In positive news, I just got a case of the bambino doublers (the value ones. I'm cheap) since they really work irrespective of diaper size. I'm using medium Secure for now, which are pretty big on me, but I'm actually quite comfy! This is good, especially since my health has been suffering as of late and thanks to migraine meds that sap about half of my consciousness, I'm rather, um, wet a lot lately.

• Like 3

I haven't used any of the Bambinos (Biancos and Teddy's) for quite a while, as i view them as special and a wonderful product to savor and treasure :D

Anyways, I broke out some Teddys and slipped into one and wore it for most of the day, and I must say, they really are a wonderful product! :thumbsup: They are comfortable, and discreet (wore them under non baggy jeans) quiet and hold a great amount. I think I was in that one for at least 6 hours and subjected it to a number of good floods, and it never leaked. I was walking a lot, and driving, so I was both sitting and standing/ walking and being active and it held up great.

I L*O*V*E my Teddy's!! :D

I then changed into a secure Xplus which had been sitting out of the package, so it had been allowed to 'breath' and puff up, and that thing worked great also, but I did notice it didn't wick as well as the teddy...Which is kind of confusing. It could be I was on my feet more than sitting, so the back didn't get to be used like the teddy did *shrug* both eheld up exceptionally well and absorbed what I threw at them, both are comfortable and good solid dependable products for long term wear.

I'm mentioning this because I had been wearing the discounted 'wellness briefs' I got from DME and they work great as well, comfy and hold a good amout for long term wear....it's just that they are blue, and don't have a waistband...and though practicle as they should be...they just don't have that *shrug* ' "DIAPER" look or something.....meh...but fully functional and gret to wear, just not as fun I guess.

Anyways, I still find that both the above products are great all around, long wear (extended wear) items which I enjoy as a D/L, they still fill all my requirements and out perform a lot of other brands, but are still discreet ;)

Gotta love that :D

so when my stash gets low again, I'll be buying more....but I really should decide which one......as I enjoy both....

I don't wanna choose though! :(

*sigh*

no fair! :P

• Like 2

I haven't used any of the Bambinos (Biancos and Teddy's) for quite a while, as i view them as special and a wonderful product to savor and treasure :D

Anyways, I broke out some Teddys and slipped into one and wore it for most of the day, and I must say, they really are a wonderful product! :thumbsup: They are comfortable, and discreet (wore them under non baggy jeans) quiet and hold a great amount. I think I was in that one for at least 6 hours and subjected it to a number of good floods, and it never leaked. I was walking a lot, and driving, so I was both sitting and standing/ walking and being active and it held up great.

I L*O*V*E my Teddy's!! :D

I then changed into a secure Xplus which had been sitting out of the package, so it had been allowed to 'breath' and puff up, and that thing worked great also, but I did notice it didn't wick as well as the teddy...Which is kind of confusing. It could be I was on my feet more than sitting, so the back didn't get to be used like the teddy did *shrug* both eheld up exceptionally well and absorbed what I threw at them, both are comfortable and good solid dependable products for long term wear.

I'm mentioning this because I had been wearing the discounted 'wellness briefs' I got from DME and they work great as well, comfy and hold a good amout for long term wear....it's just that they are blue, and don't have a waistband...and though practicle as they should be...they just don't have that *shrug* ' "DIAPER" look or something.....meh...but fully functional and gret to wear, just not as fun I guess.

Anyways, I still find that both the above products are great all around, long wear (extended wear) items which I enjoy as a D/L, they still fill all my requirements and out perform a lot of other brands, but are still discreet ;)

Gotta love that :D

so when my stash gets low again, I'll be buying more....but I really should decide which one......as I enjoy both....

I don't wanna choose though! :(

*sigh*

no fair! :P

You can try ordering their new Variety Case they added then you can have both....

• Like 2

So, I finally ordered a sample pack of Teddy's. I'm currently wearing #1 of the 2. I was pretty excited to finally try these diapers out, but, unfortuantely, I feel somewhat let down. The bottom left tape of the diaper is hardly even sticking to the front panel, and all four tapes seem to only be one piece, contrary to what is described on Bambino's website about the new "comfort stretch tapes" which are supposed to be a "two piece tape". I'm rather confused and somewhat frustrated. Has anyone else had this issue?

p.s. I'm a size 36 waist, and I did order the medium size sample.

• Like 1

So, I finally ordered a sample pack of Teddy's. I'm currently wearing #1 of the 2. I was pretty excited to finally try these diapers out, but, unfortuantely, I feel somewhat let down. The bottom left tape of the diaper is hardly even sticking to the front panel, and all four tapes seem to only be one piece, contrary to what is described on Bambino's website about the new "comfort stretch tapes" which are supposed to be a "two piece tape". I'm rather confused and somewhat frustrated. Has anyone else had this issue?

p.s. I'm a size 36 waist, and I did order the medium size sample.

They don't use the "two piece tape" anymore because the tape would break apart & Yes the tapes on the Teddy diaper is a known issue its been talked about on theses boards before. some say the tapes work for them but most are having tape problems so it looks like most of the Teddy's where a bad batch. I am sure they will fix it on the next Teddy run I think they are having problems selling the teddy's because of the tape issue. Because there website has not said out of stock since they started the medium run back when they went back to the original tapes & people are still getting the bad batch..its not the tapes that is the problem its the print what its made from the tapes don't stick to it. Not sure why It looks like the stuff that the ABU diapers are made from and there tapes stick to it with NO problem at all.. http://www.dailydiap...showtopic=25322

• Like 3

They don't use the "two piece tape" anymore because the tape would break apart & Yes the tapes on the Teddy diaper is a known issue its been talked about on theses boards before. some say the tapes work for them but most are having tape problems so it looks like most of the Teddy's where a bad batch. I am sure they will fix it on the next Teddy run I think they are having problems selling the teddy's because of the tape issue. Because there website has not said out of stock since they started the medium run back when they when back to the original tapes & people are still getting the bad batch..its not the tapes that is the problem its the print what its made from the tapes don't stick to it. Not sure why It looks like the stuff that the ABU diapers are made from and there tapes stick to it with NO problem at all.. http://www.dailydiap...showtopic=25322

Gotcha, thanks.