LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bambino Diapers Brand

DailyDi

1: On the debit card issue: They accept paypal. Would that work for you?

2: On the PO Box Issue: You're staying in a dorm, right? Most have mail rooms that are able to accept packages.

3: With a 30 inch waist, depending on your hips, you'd either be a small or medium. Probably medium. Samples are always good ideas.

I've never used PayPal before. I've never heard of anyone having problems with it, but I'm still a little skeptical about giving my account information to a web site. I don't think any of the dorms have mail rooms, since none of them have actual addresses.

Typically, if your University runs in several colleges, each "college" has an address (or each building that the dorms are in) and that college (or building) will have a mail room. It's pretty much a certainty that it has some sort of address. Those things are kinda required. Think how rough it would be for non-local students if you couldn't get mailed at school.

Maybe ask your RA about how to receive mail at your dorm?

but I'm still a little skeptical about giving my account information to a web site. I don't think any of the dorms have mail rooms, since none of them have actual addresses.

Well if you want to order something off the internet, you're going to have to give your details to somebody. We can all testify that Bambino won't spam you by email or postal mail. Once your order's in hand, you'll never hear from them again (unless you order more, obviously :P).

Oh, and like Leilin said, get mediums; small will fit a 30" waist but will be uncomfortably tight (personal experience speaking here). If you want to be sure, get a sample of each, but you'll probably want mediums, definitely if your hips are larger than your waist.

The college does have a shipping and receiving area, but since they don't ship to the individual buildings, I'd have to leave my box number. Though it did just occur to me that my college box might be different from a P.O. box.

The college does have a shipping and receiving area, but since they don't ship to the individual buildings, I'd have to leave my box number. Though it did just occur to me that my college box might be different from a P.O. box.

That is correct. Your college box is not a PO box. Often, college boxes are equipped to take packages (you can put the box number in your address line 2 for shipment).

For payment:

If your debit card has a credit card icon, it counts as a credit card.

If not, Paypal is your option. Pretty much you can suck it up and use Paypal or choose not to get Bambinos :P

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Wow - just checked my RSS feed and according to Bambino's blog they are going to be carrying Molicare Super Plus and Secure X-Plus on their Bambino site to add to their collection of premium diapers. Kind of neat for those people who orders those two brands as well...sort of like an all in one place now.

I order Secure X-Plus sometimes too so it will definitely be nice to get both them and Bambino in one place - with free shipping and all that. Convenient!!!

• Like 1

I doubt it is struggling to make ends...I mean they seem to have to limit orders sometimes to keep up with the demand. I think its just diversification. Why not right? If I could get all my diaper things in one place with free shipping and a pretty "personal" feel to it because their customer service is usually pretty responsive then its a great idea.

I don't think its weird for them to carry Molicare SP because its one of the top adult diapers. If they started carrying lower names like Depends then I could understand it being weird but I get what they are trying to do. Because it is kind of annoying if you want Bambino and say Secure or Molicare or whatever - having to order from different sites and worry about shipping prices or whatever. This way the price is right there and the shipping is free. So, its a good idea even though I don't really use Molicare much.

• Like 1
Guest Unconstruct

I don't understand Bambinos. I once got the Bianca ones in large and to me it's just another totally white and cheap-ass waist bands. The tapes are nice but for 32 bucks for 16 diapers..meh...free shipping my ass.

If they made the outside look more babyish with green or blue inner liner so it has that color outline around the legs and waist, thenm maybe it would be more appealing to me.

Otherwise..I don't undrstand them, Molicare is more babyish and thick than Bambino could ever be... Ohhh a teddy bear sticker for a tape panel.....meh.

• Like 1

How can they do it? I see how they can sell Secure as Bambino and Secure are the same people.BUT Molicare has nothing to so with Secure-Bambino so Bambino will have to buy Molicare diapers then they would have to resell them to us with a marked up price to make there money back +some? I think its a great move by secure-bambino but how can it be done with out a higher price on the molicare diapers..

Guest Unconstruct

So if Bambino is Secure then why the hell won't they put the blue inner liner back into the diapers like the old Secure plus?..

All white sucks, but baby print sucks too. Add a blue or green inner liner so that the waist around the hips and legs show blue... It's so babyish like that..

ARRRRGGHHHHH is anyone listening?....I want the blue(or green) liner back!!!

Sounds like Secure Person Care is diversifying to keep up with their customer base. The medium Bianco is out of stock right now. I don't care about the baby prints. I just want a good night time diaper that doesn't scream ab/dl. Nothing against it, but it's not my thing.

The SPC X-Plus is good. If I can get a diaper that has 20% more SAP in the same fit, for the same cost, I'm going for it.

• Like 1
Guest Unconstruct

Everyone has their own tastes...a lot of people like the all white and/or prints.

Yes, but I once took a Bianco and colored the waist band and legs blue from the inside so when you see them on the outside it has a nice baby blue tint to the waist and leg gathers. It's an extreme babyish look that contrast with the soft, white plastic nicely.

Bambino should make a choice then...I don't care for the baby tape panel, because for costume parties and Halloween people see them and think "not a real diaper, just a costume accessory" I want them to think "Wow, that dude is wearing a real diaper" With just enough color to make them look babyish, yet believable as a real adult diaper.

If Bambino would put in colored liners that would be awesome ad I promise they will have my business....oh yes.

The Bianco with a colored inner liner no baby tape panel... I mean a colored liner from front to back side to side and visible from the outside of the diaper.....perfect.

Hm. It's a bit of a drag that NONE of the printed diapers are available in small at the moment. I actually like the teddy bears and would love to have them in small. The Bianco still does the job, of course, but the fact that I wet the bed doesn't mean I can't look cute as I do it, right? ;_;

Hm. Well I E-mailed Bambino and they basically told me that they have no intention whatsoever of making small classicos or teddys again. Lame.

I'm honestly quite a bit put-out by this. It's basically Bambino saying that those of us who are smaller are, frankly, not worth the attention. This is a big mark against them in my eyes and I shall have to consider wearing another product in the future.

Hm. Well I E-mailed Bambino and they basically told me that they have no intention whatsoever of making small classicos or teddys again. Lame.

I'm honestly quite a bit put-out by this. It's basically Bambino saying that those of us who are smaller are, frankly, not worth the attention. This is a big mark against them in my eyes and I shall have to consider wearing another product in the future.

they must have not been good sellers. Think about it would you sell something if very little if anyone was buying them. They now have more room for there large and medium size diapers

• Like 1
Guest NaughtyAshes

they must have not been good sellers. Think about it would you sell something if very little if anyone was buying them. They now have more room for there large and medium size diapers

Reason to hate fat asses #34567.

• Like 1

I simply don't buy that. Their small Classicos were sold out at least half of the time. And, furthermore, if they were to cancel one of their two products that they had at the time, they should have kept the UNIQUE one, not the one that's like half-a-dozen other diapers out there (minus wetness indicator).

But yeah. I'm pretty much done buying Bambinos until they decide that I'm worth selling to again. Sorry, Bambino. You just lost what was once a VERY dedicated customer since your very inception by telling her she wasn't worth your effort.

• Like 1

I just have to "rib" you a little leilin. NOW you say your done with bambino since you aren't worth selling to anymore but when I come here and say I'm don't care for X, Y, Z that they do and then it turns into a heated four page thread discussion of how I'm wrong, trolling, and ungrateful for the company and that I basically shouldn't demand things from them, and then I'LL say I'm not buying from them because of X, Y, Z. Soooooooooo:wtf2: Just sayin' :closedeyes:

Diclosure: (spoken extremely fast as to almost not understand it) This message is not in any way meant to harm, hurt, or cause pain to leilin or any other individuals that read this message. It was soley meant as a way to point out that the pot has somewhat called the kettle black. In no way does this website endorse or have anything to do with the message above. Thank you.